Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:51 am
Sanosuke_Segara
Sura Tokaniku
Sanosuke_Segara
Sura Tokaniku
Sanosuke_Segara
basicly this is what im looking for................

User Image

problem is my group o friends rejected it.......... ug! anyone else got ideas?

I was gonna put in one with cloud, Squall, Zidan, Tidus, and whats her name... just forgot. But all of them in poses in like a group shot, with cloud in back, Squall and Zidan in frount of him, and Tidus and whats her name in frount of them. Like an asending image of the mai chars from the PS games
sounds great! remember that i need the black boarder and for it to be this big........ we are making it as of now finalfantasyx only but we are gonna make boosterpacks for the other games.........

I couldn't find any good pics to do that.... so I can't. plus I suck at humans, so I can't draw that << >> I espeacaly suck on women, so Yuna would look liek a turd..... I REMEMBERED!!!
lol yep you did!
lol keep trying if u can...........

Your welcome to try your self. I doubt I'd get it done. I stil have to pictures I need to finish for people  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:53 am
Sura Tokaniku
Sanosuke_Segara
Sura Tokaniku
Sanosuke_Segara
Sura Tokaniku
Sanosuke_Segara
basicly this is what im looking for................

[]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/sanosuke_segara/legend.jpg[/img]

problem is my group o friends rejected it.......... ug! anyone else got ideas?

I was gonna put in one with cloud, Squall, Zidan, Tidus, and whats her name... just forgot. But all of them in poses in like a group shot, with cloud in back, Squall and Zidan in frount of him, and Tidus and whats her name in frount of them. Like an asending image of the mai chars from the PS games
sounds great! remember that i need the black boarder and for it to be this big........ we are making it as of now finalfantasyx only but we are gonna make boosterpacks for the other games.........

I couldn't find any good pics to do that.... so I can't. plus I suck at humans, so I can't draw that << >> I espeacaly suck on women, so Yuna would look liek a turd..... I REMEMBERED!!!
lol yep you did!
lol keep trying if u can...........

Your welcome to try your self. I doubt I'd get it done. I stil have to pictures I need to finish for people
thanks for the thought though  

Sanosuke_Segara

Vir-San

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:53 am
X_X metal replacement? *mumbles in coma state*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:55 am
Aha!! Found one!!!!!!

*hurriedly casts it and watches vir's hand appear in a puff of smoke*

Yay!! Succes--... *notices it's a cat hand*
Er.. Mostly Success!! sweatdrop

*picks up a pile of bananas and carrots from the previous rain and runs them over to Vir*

You need to eat something to help deal with the blood loss!! *feeds the food to vir*  

CalicoDream

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:55 am
Sanosuke_Segara

tis ney a problem lad. I also thought of doing the same, with busts of the characters. I did make a quicky of a picture I I got years ago. I could up load it to my FTP, and post it. nothing much though  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:57 am
CalicoDream
Aha!! Found one!!!!!!

*picks up a pile of bananas and carrots from the previous rain and runs them over to Vir*

You need to eat something to help deal with the blood loss!! *feeds the food to vir*

Check if he got the T-Virus..... DON'T LET HIM BITE YOU!!!!! you have brains, Zombies like that.... I'm safe, but you all are in grave danger.... <.< grave......  

Skuger Moonclaw

Vir-San

CalicoDream
Aha!! Found one!!!!!!

AHHHHHH *see the cat hand, takes out a sword and cuts the hand off, then casts a cybrog replacement spell then passes out* eek  
Sura Tokaniku
Sanosuke_Segara

tis ney a problem lad. I also thought of doing the same, with busts of the characters. I did make a quicky of a picture I I got years ago. I could up load it to my FTP, and post it. nothing much though
blaugh thanks..............  

Sanosuke_Segara

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:59 am
Bunny Vir
CalicoDream
Aha!! Found one!!!!!!

AHHHHHH *see the cat hand, takes out a sword and cuts the hand off, then casts a cybrog replacement spell then passes out* eek

Man, he is so pron for zombinication. I saw it in a game once. you can't make this crap up!!!!

If he gose on about Stars, I'm bustin' out the rocket launcher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:59 am
Bunny Vir
CalicoDream
Aha!! Found one!!!!!!

Ehehe... Sorry ^.^; Nice sword, vir! Vir?... *pokes*
*shakes him to try and wake him up* Err--...

*rummages through his pockets*  

CalicoDream

Vir-San

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:00 am
CalicoDream
Bunny Vir
CalicoDream
Aha!! Found one!!!!!!

*wakes up and bites*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:01 am
Sanosuke_Segara
Sura Tokaniku
Sanosuke_Segara

I had to, I love Aries ^.^ rest her soul  

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:02 am
Bunny Vir
CalicoDream
Bunny Vir
CalicoDream
Aha!! Found one!!!!!!

*wakes up and bites*

HOLY @#$% *Starts randomly firing off rounds*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:03 am
Sura Tokaniku
Sanosuke_Segara
Sura Tokaniku
Sanosuke_Segara

I had to, I love Aries ^.^ rest her soul
says its not there  

Sanosuke_Segara

CalicoDream

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:03 am
Bunny Vir
CalicoDream
Bunny Vir
CalicoDream
Aha!! Found one!!!!!!

*wakes up and bites*

OWW!!!!!!!
scream

*bites back and growls*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games