Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:32 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von looked at Racy with gentle eyes, like he was afraid if he looked at her wrong, she would start crying. He let one of his hands gently put a hand on her shoulder. He smiled warmly, "I apologise if I made bad feelings rise." He smiled weakly, it not reaching his eyes. "I know what it's like to lose a sibling. But, I'm not as strong as you."
racy touched his hand that was on her shoulder, and slowly looedk up at him. "i-...ive..never seen you cry, Von. though, you seem alot bravver than i, and you prbobably are. im only trying not to cry because your here. but anywhere else, id...i would start...b-breaking d-down." she couldnt help but let a tear escape. and once they start coming out, they dont stop. she blushed, feeling embaressed, and tried to cover her face with her hands.

Von shook his head, "That's not what I mean. I've cried only a handful of times in my adolesence life, but each time I cried long and hard." He offered a warm smile to Racy. "What I was talking about was that you were brave enough to go on without him. I couldn't bear it...so I risked playing with death." He shook his head, "I wish I was strong enough to move on. But I wasn't. And I still am not."
racy stopped crying, after hearing what he said. she tried wiping away her tears with her already wet hands. she mumbled through her hands. "oh...well..if i could, i would too. but, so far everyone is very happy you did. not, eddie isnt as lonely as he usually is, and your happy, and izara's happy. and ria, nate and i are glad to see eddie so happy. he usually isnt as loose and welcoming as he usually is. Hita's maybe the first to get him to be so comfterble so fast." then she looks up, feeling a bit confused, using the word 'happy' so much.

Von smiled to himself and nodded. "Hita has always been everyone's personal sun. She makes it her goal to make everyone around her as happy as she can."
racy nodded like she understood. "she can be a really good role model for ria. thats what she tries to do, but shes not very good at it. she needs to mature up more. you have heard thats shes actully 12 right? but she acts like a 9 year old, and i have to admit that i cant really stand it. but negi has helped her act her age now. i heard that she turned 15 again...somehow but anyways..i dunno. yeah, hita seems like she could really help out ria." racy said, smiling softly at him.

Von nodded his agreement, "Yes, I'm sure Hita would be willing to help Ria out."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:50 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von shook his head, "That's not what I mean. I've cried only a handful of times in my adolesence life, but each time I cried long and hard." He offered a warm smile to Racy. "What I was talking about was that you were brave enough to go on without him. I couldn't bear it...so I risked playing with death." He shook his head, "I wish I was strong enough to move on. But I wasn't. And I still am not."
racy stopped crying, after hearing what he said. she tried wiping away her tears with her already wet hands. she mumbled through her hands. "oh...well..if i could, i would too. but, so far everyone is very happy you did. not, eddie isnt as lonely as he usually is, and your happy, and izara's happy. and ria, nate and i are glad to see eddie so happy. he usually isnt as loose and welcoming as he usually is. Hita's maybe the first to get him to be so comfterble so fast." then she looks up, feeling a bit confused, using the word 'happy' so much.

Von smiled to himself and nodded. "Hita has always been everyone's personal sun. She makes it her goal to make everyone around her as happy as she can."
racy nodded like she understood. "she can be a really good role model for ria. thats what she tries to do, but shes not very good at it. she needs to mature up more. you have heard thats shes actully 12 right? but she acts like a 9 year old, and i have to admit that i cant really stand it. but negi has helped her act her age now. i heard that she turned 15 again...somehow but anyways..i dunno. yeah, hita seems like she could really help out ria." racy said, smiling softly at him.

Von nodded his agreement, "Yes, I'm sure Hita would be willing to help Ria out."
racy smiles, looking down at the snow. "k, thats great. i do hope that ria will become like hita. that will be...um..i dunno." racy shruggs. she looks at he ice rose he made her earlier. "is this fragile?" she said, holding it carefully in her palm.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:52 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

racy smiles, looking down at the snow. "k, thats great. i do hope that ria will become like hita. that will be...um..i dunno." racy shruggs. she looks at he ice rose he made her earlier. "is this fragile?" she said, holding it carefully in her palm.

Von looked at the rose, "Yeah.." He scratched the back of his head in embarrassment, "I must have forgotten to put another charm on it, I apologise for my forgetfullness." He smiled sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:32 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von looked at the rose, "Yeah.." He scratched the back of his head in embarrassment, "I must have forgotten to put another charm on it, I apologise for my forgetfullness." He smiled sheepishly.
racy nodded, and got an idea. "hm.." the thinks, and puts a mini force eild around it. nothing could break through her force feilds. now it looked like a crystal rose floating in the middle o an unbreakable bubble. she smiled, and looekd to him. "problem fixed?" she said, wondering if it would work or not.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:38 am
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

racy nodded, and got an idea. "hm.." the thinks, and puts a mini force eild around it. nothing could break through her force feilds. now it looked like a crystal rose floating in the middle o an unbreakable bubble. she smiled, and looekd to him. "problem fixed?" she said, wondering if it would work or not.

Von eyed the creation with thoughtful eyes. He nodded with a crooked smile, "Yes, I think it should suffice."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:17 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von eyed the creation with thoughtful eyes. He nodded with a crooked smile, "Yes, I think it should suffice."
ract smiled, satisafied and placed it into a little bag she had the whole time. "im gonna go check up on some stuff, so its been nice talking to you." she said, getting up and smiles at him for the last of this moment and walks back into the school. she spots eddie sitting with hita in the cafeteria and smiles. "aww, theyre so cute together." then she peeks in the door a bit more, yet still hiding.
eddie gets up, knowing racy was in the prescence of the place, but he didnt mind. he took hita's hand, helping her up. "so, wanna do something? we've still got more time until class." he said as he was looking at his cellphone for the time.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:03 pm
Hita nodded with a bright smile, "Yeah, let's go for a walk."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:22 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
eddie smiled, leading her out the door of the cafeteria. racy hid, and ran back into her dorm, keeping the ice rose in a safe place for display.
eddie looked at her, feeling drained. he wasnt as happy as he wanted to be, but tried to put in some extra happiness into himself. "so, where to?" he asked, looking at her curiously.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:26 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
eddie smiled, leading her out the door of the cafeteria. racy hid, and ran back into her dorm, keeping the ice rose in a safe place for display.
eddie looked at her, feeling drained. he wasnt as happy as he wanted to be, but tried to put in some extra happiness into himself. "so, where to?" he asked, looking at her curiously.

Hita looked around, "Hm..." She pointed in a random direction. "That way." She giggled then smiled up at Eddie.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:35 pm
negi knocks on her door  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:37 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Hita looked around, "Hm..." She pointed in a random direction. "That way." She giggled then smiled up at Eddie.
eddie smileld and started walking in that direction. "this way it is then. so..um.." he couldnt think of anything to say, and he HATED awkward moments of silence. "..um..hi!" he said, rather lamely and nervous. he started tensing up and gt a bit twitchy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:41 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

eddie smileld and started walking in that direction. "this way it is then. so..um.." he couldnt think of anything to say, and he HATED awkward moments of silence. "..um..hi!" he said, rather lamely and nervous. he started tensing up and gt a bit twitchy.

Hita laughed at Eddie's nervousness, thinking it was really cute. "Hey. So hows Ria?" She asked, saving him from his uncomfortable state.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:50 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Hita laughed at Eddie's nervousness, thinking it was really cute. "Hey. So hows Ria?" She asked, saving him from his uncomfortable state.
eddie loosened his tensions. "oh, she's not 12 anymore. somehow, negi managed to get her into a 15 year old her. but...she still acts like a 9 year old. oh! and racy is wondering if you could herlp her out be more like...you?" eddie said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:55 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

eddie loosened his tensions. "oh, she's not 12 anymore. somehow, negi managed to get her into a 15 year old her. but...she still acts like a 9 year old. oh! and racy is wondering if you could herlp her out be more like...you?" eddie said.

Hita looked up at him, "Hm? Help Ria be more like me? How so?"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:56 pm
negi knocks on ria's door "hello ria?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games