Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:06 pm
sk8rkool1
negi knocks on ria's door "hello ria?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:09 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
((srry))
ria opens hr door, rubbing her eyes. "yeah?" she was tired.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:09 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
((srry))

"whats up?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:11 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Hita looked around, "Hm..." She pointed in a random direction. "That way." She giggled then smiled up at Eddie.
eddie smileld and started walking in that direction. "this way it is then. so..um.." he couldnt think of anything to say, and he HATED awkward moments of silence. "..um..hi!" he said, rather lamely and nervous. he started tensing up and gt a bit twitchy.

Hita laughed at Eddie's nervousness, thinking it was really cute. "Hey. So hows Ria?" She asked, saving him from his uncomfortable state.
eddie loosened his tensions. "oh, she's not 12 anymore. somehow, negi managed to get her into a 15 year old her. but...she still acts like a 9 year old. oh! and racy is wondering if you could herlp her out be more like...you?" eddie said.

Hita looked up at him, "Hm? Help Ria be more like me? How so?"

eddie shrugged. "help her...mature a bit? she still iono. shes... like..she still walks around wanting to hold someone else's hand, and she sleeps with her light on and shes scared of everything and i dunno...shes..." he shrugged, not know how to explain ria.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:13 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
((srry))

"whats up?"
s looked up. "um..either the ceiling or my dreams that i didnt want to end just yet." she said, looking at him and crossing her arms. "i was enjoying my litte dream." she pouted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
((srry))

"whats up?"
s looked up. "um..either the ceiling or my dreams that i didnt want to end just yet." she said, looking at him and crossing her arms. "i was enjoying my litte dream." she pouted.

"im sorry" he says laughing  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:21 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
((srry))

"whats up?"

she shruggs. "eh, its fine." then she looked at her room. "it wasnt that reat anyways. so do you think ill ever ba able to act my age?" she said, stepping out her dorm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:24 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
((srry))

"whats up?"

she shruggs. "eh, its fine." then she looked at her room. "it wasnt that reat anyways. so do you think ill ever ba able to act my age?" she said, stepping out her dorm.

"idk"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:26 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Hita looked around, "Hm..." She pointed in a random direction. "That way." She giggled then smiled up at Eddie.
eddie smileld and started walking in that direction. "this way it is then. so..um.." he couldnt think of anything to say, and he HATED awkward moments of silence. "..um..hi!" he said, rather lamely and nervous. he started tensing up and gt a bit twitchy.

Hita laughed at Eddie's nervousness, thinking it was really cute. "Hey. So hows Ria?" She asked, saving him from his uncomfortable state.
eddie loosened his tensions. "oh, she's not 12 anymore. somehow, negi managed to get her into a 15 year old her. but...she still acts like a 9 year old. oh! and racy is wondering if you could herlp her out be more like...you?" eddie said.

eddie shrugged. "help her...mature a bit? she still iono. shes... like..she still walks around wanting to hold someone else's hand, and she sleeps with her light on and shes scared of everything and i dunno...shes..." he shrugged, not know how to explain ria.

Hita nodded in understandment. "So you want me to help her toughen up, hm? Okay, I get it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:44 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Hita nodded in understandment. "So you want me to help her toughen up, hm? Okay, I get it."
eddie shrugged again. "yeah, i guess. just enough to be like you. her goal is to be able to make everyone around her happy, no mater what it takes. but for some reason shes not going very far with that goal, and she wasnt able to make much happy." eddie siad, rather down. "maybe we should meet up with her at her dorm, eh?" eddie said, looking over his shoulder to hita and smiled.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:50 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

eddie shrugged again. "yeah, i guess. just enough to be like you. her goal is to be able to make everyone around her happy, no mater what it takes. but for some reason shes not going very far with that goal, and she wasnt able to make much happy." eddie siad, rather down. "maybe we should meet up with her at her dorm, eh?" eddie said, looking over his shoulder to hita and smiled.

Hita nodded, "Yeah, let's go see her."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:01 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
((srry))

"whats up?"

"idk"

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:06 pm
Ria shrugged at negi, seeing eddie and hita. she smiled at them as they came to her dorm. "hey guys, what up?"
eddie waved to negi and smiled to Ria. "ive got you a little tutor!"
ria looekd around. "for what? and where?"
eddie gestured to Hita. "Hita will help you act your age and achive your goal." eddie said, straight to the point.
ria smiled and her eyes sparkled "Realy?? wow! thanks!! um..why?"
eddie shrugged.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:14 pm
Hita smiled at Ria, "Well, I was asked to...and I guess Racy wants me to?"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:26 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita smiled at Ria, "Well, I was asked to...and I guess Racy wants me to?"
eddie smiled. "yep. now enjoy!" he said, pulling ria out of her dorm, into Hita ans walking away.
(xD i dunno, but yeah....)
ria blinks at Eddie then Hita. "um..hi...so...what?" she was confused.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games