Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:11 pm
Yuki looked at him then turned and shut the door so shiro couldnt hear. "Tora's ok, shes asleep, Miyokos in collage in japan, but Shiro... I think Shiro really needs help. The poor boy puts way to much stress on himself and he always ends up crying, it makes me sad to see him like that." She said leaning her back against the door and looking up at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:15 pm
Shun smiled as he listened intently to what the other had to say.When it came to Shiro though...The neko frowned."Uh-oh....Is he trying to do eevrything on his own without any help again?" Shun asked as he sat down on the porch and motioned for Yuki to join him.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:30 pm
Yuki sat beside him. "He's to god damn Independent for his own good, hes going to end up harming himself." She said laying her head on his shoulder softly, it had been two and a half years since Severus and his family died and her family was still not fully over it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:44 pm
"Oh...I think he just thinks he needs to be the man of the house..."Shun sighed before he patted Yuki's head. He was barely over Nemu and her family dying...He could only imagine what Yuki and the others were feeling. "How has Shiro been acting lately?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:16 am
Yuki looked at him, "He bawled his poor little eye out today when the rice for dinner caught in fire, it brakes my heart every time he crys." She said taking her head off of his shoulder and staring at the ground as tears started streaming down her face, she felt like it was her fault he put so much pressure on himself. "I-I really think all he needs is a dad." She said as started crying hard as she started thinking of Severus.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:50 pm
Shiro sat in the kitchen, nibbeling on his dinner. He was still upset with himslef for messing up dinner. He got up from the table and headed for his bed room to take a nap or sleep.
The young neko walked sluggishly almost with his head, ears and tail low.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:32 pm
(Sorry, mom called me for dinner>.<'''')

Shun blinked before rubbing the back of his head. Poor Shiro...Poor Yuki... "Yuki, don't cry. I'm sure it will get better." He wiped her tears with his sleeve then smiled slightly. "You just have to give it time is all."  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:45 pm
Yuki looked at him. "Its been so long Shun, i dont now how much longer i tan take seeing my baby this way, it hurts me to see him tare himself apart the way he does so often." She said as a car pulled up in front of the house and stopped, the windows of the black dodge charger were tinted so no one could see inside. (im stayin on longer)  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:48 pm
(Okay)

"Well, maybe I should stay here for awhile then. You know, help out and stuff. If I can help out that is." shun scratched his head in thought before smiling again. "Do I have your permission to stay? If not I can sleep on the roof if you don't mind."  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:05 pm
Yuki nodded to Shun. "Of course you can stay over Shun." A girl that looked almost exactly like Nemu stepped out of the car, it was Miyoko who had actually legally changed her name to Sevra im memory of her dead family members. "Hello mother and hello Shun." She said shuns name in a bit of an enticing way, she smiled as she walked past him into the house.  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:11 pm
Shun grinned before nodding his head. When the door opened, he turned his head and almost blinked. He thought the person was Nemu but after rubbing his eyes, he noted it wasn't her and out of politeness nodded his head in greeting. When she past, he looked at Yuki. "Who is that?" He couldn't remember if he met Miyoko or not.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:15 pm
Yuki smiled at her daughter. "Thats Miyoko Shun, the last time you saw her she was an infant, she goes by Sevra now though, she looks just like Nemu doesnt she?" She asked rhetorically as she looked at him a bit of a smile on her face, she loved when her daughter came home from collage and this time she was home for good.  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:19 pm
"Oh right! Shoot, if I didn't know any better, I would think she was Nemu's twin." He looked back at the house before ooking back at Yuki with a smile. "So, where will I be sleeping? And...is there anything to eat?" Shun's stomach started to growl and he held it softly. "I'm starving.."  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:24 pm
Yuki nodded. "You can sleep in the guest room and ill make you some dinner, and shun, your always starving." She said laughing Sevra was sitting in the living room going through her school bag.  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:32 pm
"Alright!" Shun said at the dinner part. He got up and headed inside with Yuki; tilting his head before laughing. "Can't help it. I was born that way." He stated. When he saw Sevra, he waved to her then headed towards the kitchen.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games