Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:40 pm
Yuki cooked him some mack and cheese and hot dogs that eh could eat, Sevra followed them to the kitchen. "You know Shun its been a very long time." Sevra whispered in his ears and she put her hands on his shoulders softly her hands moving softly over his cloths down his back.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:46 pm
Shun sat down at the table and watched Yuki cook. Just the smell making his mouth water; he coudn't wait to chow down. Shun flinched from the whisper and the hands on his back and immediately stood up. "Oh! Yeah, it has. How have you been?" He asked before taking his seat back after just noting it was only Sevra.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:58 pm
Sevra smiled. "Ive been very lonely Shun." She said her hands slowly moving down his chest in an arousing way, she liked Shun a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:02 pm
Shun blushed darkly and quickly got up and back up qucikly in embarrassment. "S-sory t-to hear that. B-but at least you have Yuki and Shiro to keep you company." He stated before his stomach growled again. He blushed more and looked at Yuki. "Is dinner ready yet?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:10 pm
Yuki looked out to shun. "About 15 minutes." She said then went back to cooking.

Sevra put on hand behind his neck pulling his face down a bit. "And you too Shun." She said kissing him passionately as her arms slowly wrapped around his neck.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:19 pm
Shun pouted slightly before nodding his head. Shun blinked when his attention was brought back to Sevra. He was going to comment but then she kissed him and was at a lost of words.

"H-hey w-w-wait a-a m-minute. S-Sevra!" Shun broke the kiss, sucking a good mouthful full of air. "W-what are you doing?! We're in a kitchen!" He stated, surprised that the girl actually kissed him since this was only their seconding meeting.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:25 pm
Sevra looked at him her eye showing that she had imprinted on him, then she was upset and she turned and walked away, her feelings were so confusing to her since she was imprinted now.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:29 pm
Shun blinked as he watched Sevra walk away, confused more then ever now. Just what in the world just happened?  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:37 pm
Yuki set the food on the table. "Its called imprinting Shun, she imprinted on you when she was little, she always used to ask wheres Shun, or yell that she wanted to see you." She said as she looked at him, she had known this day was coming sooner or later.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:42 pm
"Wait, what?!" Shun looked at Yuki with wide eyes. "When did this happen? I don't remember that happening or even anyone telling me she done it. How did I not know about this?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:45 pm
Yuki looked at him. "Because i had no way to contact you while trying to raise 4 hids and having one.... Accidentally... Die." She started sobbing when she spoke of Kaori killing himself.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:50 pm
Shun blinked before his ears went down in guilt. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to make you feel upset...I'm just surprised...I'm sorry..."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:53 pm
Yuki shook her head as she cried. "No its not your fault i just have so many bad memories." She said thinking of finding her sons accident.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:00 pm
"Hey, you got good memories too." Shun smiled as he gave her a hug; patting her head lightly. "You just have to let those go over the bad ones at times. So, don't worry okay yuki?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:03 pm
Yuki nodded. "Im gonna have to go talk to Savra, shes probably pretty upset and embarrassed." She said starting to head up the stairs to his daughters room.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games