Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Teh Soupreme [Why you post in this Windy?!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:11 pm
User Image
Questing for an Alruna's Rose.
Help me?

I think she's talking about that pointy stick through your heart.

Soupy~<3

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:15 pm
Teh Soupreme
User Image
Help me?

I think she's talking about that pointy stick through your heart.

Soupy~<3

User Image
dotn forget about the giant star at the base of my skull XD but those hurt so much is numbing so no pain biggrin  

ZarAburame

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:25 pm
User Image

And it starts from my nose and I crinkle my no-es. Where ever we/he(I think it's "it" but I'm not sure.) goes I always know. That you make me smile, please stay for a while now. Just take your time where ever you go.

Soupy~<3

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:54 pm
Soups turned evil, i say. Evil!  

Im Windspirit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:06 pm
User Image

[Background singer "A million"]
a Millionaire, I'm a Young Money Millionaire, Tougher than Nigerian hair
My criteria compared to your career, Just isn't fair, I'm a venereal disease, Like a menstrual bleed, Threw the pencil and leaked, The sheet of the tablet in my mind, Cause I don't write s**t, Cause I ain't got time, Cause my seconds, minutes, hours, Go to the almighty dollar, And the almighty power, Of dat cha cha cha chopper, Sister, Brother, Son, Daughter, Father muthaf**ka copper, Got da maserati dancin', On the bridge p***y poppin, Tell the poppers, Hahaha you can't catch Em, You can't stop Em, I go by them goon rules, If you can't beat Em, Then you pop Em, You can't man Em, Then you mop Em, You can't stand Em, Then you drop Em, You pop Em, Cause we pop Em, Like Orville Redenbacher

Soupy~<3

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:05 am
Whaat da f***User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

jollyjube

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:23 pm
User Image

The poison has appeared!

Soupy~<3

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:34 pm
My child is growing up! =D  

Im Windspirit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:29 pm
User Image
Help me?

Isn't it a Yama no Tamago?

Soupy~<3

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:31 pm
Yup. :3 I like this one and the enchanted so far.  

Im Windspirit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:06 pm
User Image
Help me?

I like Alruna's Rose and Inari's Beads. Those two are really good and I think that Gimpi and Fallen Wish will probably the best ones that I will like.

Soupy~<3

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:11 pm
Yay for inari's beads!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

jollyjube

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:24 pm
Teh Soupreme
User Image
Help me?

I like Alruna's Rose and Inari's Beads. Those two are really good and I think that Gimpi and Fallen Wish will probably the best ones that I will like.

Soupy~<3

User Image
deaths whisper FTW  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:38 am
Damn straight.  

cycozombie4

jollyjube

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:27 pm
Inari's beads FTEAPW!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games