Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:46 pm
*crashes to a building* w-what was that
*a figure pops out of the ground*
????: u though u could get a away prey
me: *holding chest* well if it isn't Alda the bounty hunter *sees Sam* sam
Alda: that girl was perfect bait to lower ur guard
me: w-what?!
alda: *laughed* she's a neko and we neko's dispise ur kind so i used here to get to u
me: n-no  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:52 pm
*sams laying on the ground she badly wounded and unconcious and is nearing death*  

emopanda32412

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:15 pm
*Alda walks over to sam* now she's served her purpose *positions sword over her heart* i no farther use for her
me: ........... n-no no NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *then a surge of demonic chakra merged from me*
alda: w-what the.........
me: *enveloped by pure demonic chakra and the chakra itself spelled pure evil* -gives a toothy grin- now where were we........ oh yeah *creates a sythe-like wind that slices off all of Alda limb*
alda: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *crying in pain*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:18 pm
*heart beats slowly eyes open and sam sees ryoku. she trys to get up but falls over the first time but gets up again and reaches ryoku and grabs his hand. she slipping in and out of conciousness* r-ryoku....s-stop please. i-im o-ok now. please just stop......*blood drips from mouth and holds her chest*  

emopanda32412

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:52 pm
*completely ignores her*
Alda: p-please spare me
me: ............. "spare me" ur pleading for ur life........... now where have i heard this before.......... oh yes now i remember when ur ppl slaughtered my clan and left me all alone to suffer............. and ur begging me for ur life when my ppl did for not just theirs but the children aswell, but instead u killed them all........... and now i'll do the same to ur clan starting with u
Alda: n-no plz forgive me
me: there is no forgiveness here only punishment............. Wind style: Air Coffin *creates a coffin of highly compressed air*
Alda: *he looked into my eyes and they said " I have no regrets of killing u and the Tora Clan"*
me:............. die *clunches fist* Air Funeral!!!!!!!!! *crushes Alda with densly compressed air*........... *grins* hehehehehehahahahahaha........  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:08 pm
Raiku picked up Sam and stepped back from the fight.

Shiori walked up to Ryoku and slapped him,her face stern."Ryoku Tatsumori! Stop this right now!"She growled."You told me to keep myself under control but look at you!"  

Blind Anbu

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:59 pm
*pushed her aside and grabed ryoku from behind* ryoku-sempai...p-please stop it! i cant stand seeing u like this. this isnt the ryoku i know and love. *tears are streaming down her cheeks as she trys to stay concious*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:26 pm
Shiori sighed."Stubborn as a freakin mule..."  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:39 pm
*looks at sam*............ *reverts back to normal and nearly collapses on the floor* w-what happened?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:04 pm
*smiles sweetly at ryoku. then coughs up alot of blood and colapse from a loss of blood*  

emopanda32412

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:08 pm
*sees sam* oh no *lays her down and begins healing her*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:11 pm
Shiroi bit back an insult and walked over to them.  

Blind Anbu

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:11 pm
*blood drips from her mouth as her heart beats slowly she nearing death*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:20 pm
*strenghtens the healing process by 50%* come on plz work......... *blood begins to drip from my mouth*  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:22 pm
.............*heart beat fades*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games