Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:45 pm

(('Enchanted' sound more fun to watch than what I got......a field. oooo-aahhhh, lol))

Aisling's eyes fluttered open slowly. She remembered being outside with Dougal and now......

She could only assume that Dougal carried her inside after she must have fallen asleep. Slowly she arose and stretched. A noise caught her attention so she got up to investigate, but in her still drowsy state she missed stepping over a loose board and tripped.

'...owww.....' she mumbled after she hit the floor. There were moments she missed being a ghost.....she was still used to being able to go through objects.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:02 pm

Sin jumped as isling fell, her tail flicking up and giving a startled rattle. She then relaxed and moved over to help her up. Being 'nice' still seemed a bit awkward to her, even though her heart guided her on what to do nd tht she wanted to do it. Nevertheless she did so with the self concious awkwardness of a man learning to walk again.
"Clumsy - you startled me." She said, pulling her eaisly to her feet: she was much strong than she looked. She then turned back to the boiling kettle and the numerous mugs lined up - none of them matched and most were chipped.
"I was...um..well making tea. I assume you want some?" She tapped a teaspoon on the only china mug and blushed a little, feeling like a fool.
"You know, you don't have to."

[aww Sin's not used to being nice XD i must admit i quite like her like this lol]

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:16 pm

((Sin-the domestic diva....lol))

Aisling gave a soft laugh to mask her foolishness. "Sorry, I still sometimes forget that I can't go through solid objects anymore," she replied with a smile.

Her smile grew brighter at the offer of tea. "Sounds wonderful," she said cheerfully. It made she think back on her brief time in Hell when Sin took her to that little bakery type place for cake.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:23 pm

Sin gave a relieved smile and laughed.
"I can see how that'd be a problem." She said, pulling her hair behind an ear. The kettle clicked off and her own thoughts turned back to the memories she and Aisling had shared and she felt pang of homesickness mixed in with warm gldness that she did have a friend up here. It confused her, to sy teh least. Leaving hell would be harder than she thought - he father had never let her see anything but the worst of the grubby deceased humans, so Erth was still a discovery. However she remembered the horrible things Beelio hd done to her sortly after Aisling left, and he resolve to force homsickess away hardened.
After brewing the tea and putting in some milk she purposely handed Aisling what she deemed as the nicest mug.
"Are any of the others awake yet?" she asked.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:38 pm

Aisling thanked Sin again as she took the floral designed mugged. She sipped it happily, and the warm liquid was quite soothing.

"I'm not sure. Dougal wasn't around when I woke up," she replied cupping the mug in both hands in front of her. "As for the others-if they are up they'll probably be down before to long."

Opal thought she heard voices-a couple people must have gotten up. But she just stayed in bed and snuggled a little closer to Gabriel. Occasionally playing and curling a strand of his hair around her fingers.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:05 pm

Sin picked up a mug - a smewhat cracked band mug of 'HIM' with a gold hertagram on it. The band name maused her: H.I.M - 'his infernal madjesty'. She wondered what Lucifer was doing now and a part of her hoped her father was alright. Sometimes it was difficult to despise him for too long. She frowned to herself, chewing on her lip in thought, disturned by her dependance on him. She then looked back up t isling and flsuhed again as she tried to word the question she'd been wanting to ask for a while without humiliating herself in the process.
"Aisling...do you think the others want me here?"

Meanwhile, Natasha let out a particularily loud snore in her bedroom and Adam's eyes flicked open in the room above. It took couple of moments to realise where he was. he sat up and sniffed the smell of freshly brewed tea. Nice.
he stepped up and went to the door, paused, and then quickly wrpped the blanket on top of the bedsheets around his waist to cover up. he didn't immediately fancy geting back into his battered, dirrty bloodtsianed clothes, and was too lethargic to concentrate hard enough to 'imagine' up some new ones. He began to remember why he often avoided sleep - he wasn't at his sharpest.

He wandered downstairs, the train of the lrge bedsheet dragging behind him and made his way into the kitchen, giving out a loud yawn.

"Oh, morning ladies." he said, having no idea what time of the day it actually was.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:19 pm

Aisling sensed a bit of concern behind the question when Sin asked it. "Honestly-I think they were hesitate at first," she replied, "but I think they like having you around. I for one like having my 'sister' here." She setting her mug down she got up and gave Sin a reassuring hug, and when Aisling released her she gave a smile.

At the sound of someone approaching Aisling glanced to see Adam, a mess, standing in the doorway. To help lighten Sin's mood Aisling decided to take a poke at Adam. "Such a frightfully terrifying reaper, isn't he?" Aisling teased biting her lip to hold back a laugh and then followed with a 'good morning' to Adam.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:33 pm

Sin smiled, unable to express how much being called a 'sister' meant to her. She instead folded her arms across her chest and hid her expression beneath he hair. She then looked up to see Adam stumbing around in a bedsheet and groping for the tea.

"Utterly horrifying. Easy on the eye though." She teased, looking him up and down. Adam hitched his bedsheet higher up on his waist in response and took a drink of tea with a satisfied sigh.

"I'm afraid that i'm taken, Princess." he said, a small smirk of humor on his face. He rubbed an arm across his eyes and ywned again.

"Ugh, i knew that going to sleep was a mistake. Did you two get any rest?" he leant on the counter enjoying the tranquility of the moment. things seemed almost normal for once, and he quite enjoyed the vibe of thsi little 'family' they had created.
He took another swig of tea and began hunting around for some sugar to try and perk his brain back up.

"Not too bad." Sin said with a shrug

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:57 pm

((Oooh-fun thought just came to mind for Dougal.....))

A giggle finally escaped Aisling and her cheeks went a little rosy as Adam pulled the sheet higher up.

"I slept quite well," she then replied. "But I'm not sure where Dougal went off to." Her head tilted with a bit of concern.

--

Dougal had been wondering around the woods while the others rested. He happened upon a patch of wildflowers in a clearing and started picking them without a thought. When he finished he realized he had no clue as to what to do with them, but headed back to the mansion with them. He found an open window and decided to use that for an entertrance. When he was up on its ledge he found Lilith was sleeping soundly in the room. He watched her for a moment, and for some reason decided to leave the flowers next to her. Then he silently sneaked out of the room.

He wondered down the hallway when his ears twitched from voices coming from the kitchen. Following them he discovered Sin, his sister....and Adam......wearing a bed sheet. Any attempts to be quiet were out the window now.....

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?!" he shouted in demand. "AND IN FRONT OF MY SISTER!!" He immediately darted in between Adam and the girls as to block the view.

Opal became a bit more alert then.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:25 pm

( rofl rotfl! rofl )

Adam jumped a little, which didn't help the sheet placing, and scrambled to stop it dropping, almost spilling the tea on himslef in the process.
"Jesus!" He exclimed and quickly placed the mug of the on the side. "Dougal, a little warning coulnd't have-" He broke off complaining before he inflamed the demon further and slightly flsuhed.
"It's not like they can see anything. I didn't think they'd mind."

"Apparently angels walk around in the nude-y all the time." Sin said with a smirk, making an exagerrated action of craning to look around Dougal to tease him further. "One of the many rasons why Heaven can't be ALL bad." She grinned and laughed, especilly as Adam grew a little flustered. She decided to push his sudden embarassment further.
"I mean, you're the second ever male, right Adam? Doesn't tht mean you're supposed to be perfect in all departments?"
Her grin widened and Adam went a more prominent shade of red.
"I mean, Lucifer's pretty impressive as numero uno, but surely God improved..." She looked over at Aisling, encouraging her to play along at poking fun of the two boys. "Dougal I wanna seeee it. For education purposes."

Alerted by the yells downstairs, Gabriel opened his eyes and cast a questioning look at Opal.

Natasha snorted awake. "Aweh?" she said incoherently and buried her face in the pillow. A couple of moments passed and she suddenly relaised that yells = trouble. And in these times trouble = imminent death. She suddenly squeaked in delayed surprise and dove out fo bed to see wht the fus was. She ran past one of the fireplaces and promptly grabbed a fire poker as a makeshift weapon on her way.

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:42 pm

[Aww, he gave her flowers.]

Lilith sits up suddenly awake after hearing someone yell. She looks around and out the window to make sure there is no one attacking. Thinking it was probably a dream she sits back on the bed and notices some flowers that weren't there before. Confused she picks up one of them, and examines it.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:15 pm

(( rofl rofl I actually had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing too loudly.))

Opal glanced up at Gabriel. "Shall I go investigate the disturbance?" she asked.

Aisling put her hands to her cheeks which her growing rosy and warm from embarrassment.

Dougal glanced over at sin. His face gave a mortified expression and then became flustered at Sin's speech, and Aisling's reactions weren't helping any. He returned his gaze to Adam-his eyes darkened. "Education purposes over my dead body," he said as he started shoving Adam out of the kitchen. "You're putting on some damn pants-NOW!"

He paused and turned briefly back to Sin as if to say something, but all he could do was give a flustered grunt and returned to shoving Adam away.

((How will Lilith figure out who gave her the flowers?)) ^_^

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:39 pm

[I have no idea. xD I was just gonna wing it.]

Lilith looked up when she heard someone yell again, she decided to go see who it was and stuck the flower behind her ear before walking in the direction of the yelling. As she came into the kitchen she saw Dougal looking very embarrassed and pushing Adam, Sin looking very proud of herself, and Aisling also looking a bit flushed.
".....Good morning?"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:03 am

Dougal was still mumbling angrily to Adam when his ears perked up to the sound of Lilith's voice. His face was already turning red from anger, but when his gaze fell to the flowers it turned another shade of crimson. He mumbled something that sounded like a 'good morning' before the mumblings of 'dirty old man' and 'pervert' against Adam began again. Along with more forceful shoving.

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:50 am

((Here's your picture DT))
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games