Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:47 am
Drake smirked.
"Yeah, yeah. I was sleepy." he said, getting an inkling what Patrick was hinting at. his attention was drawn to the puppies as Buster -he could now eaisly recognsie him - whined. he gently picked up the pup and cuddled it in hsi hands.
"Calm down Buster, we're just going on a trip." he said. he replaced him with the pups and then found a bit of fresh cloth from the kitchen,and bundled it up so that it could act as something for the pups to cuddle upto to stop getting lonely or scared in yoki's absence.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:55 am
The trick seemed to work for Buster as he settled down.

Koko stood next to Fayt. "Taking this one home?" she asked placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Dad said he was ok with it....I'll take good care of him," he said.

"You'll have to hand feed him milk still," she replied and handed him to sheets of paper and the keys to the shop.

"I will....without a part time job any more I got lots of time to give him attention," he replied looking a bit down.

Koko gave a half smile as she left to retrieve some blankets for cover.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:03 am
Drake noticed Fayt looking miserable and walked up behind him, putting a hand aroudn his shoulders.
"Hey, i'm really sorry about..well, all of this mess. I'll take good care of Koko, i promise you that. You know you can easily keep in touch, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:09 am
Fayt straighten his back and nodded. He tried to act like man with his response. "Well, she was bound to leave eventually," he replied looking over the pup who still needed a name. "Besides, I...."

He glanced at Patrick-not knowing he was in on the little secret. He turned around. "It's not like I want a 200 year old aunt watching my every move at college anyway," he commented in a low tone. "You might be doing me a favor."

"Got the blankets," Koko called returning to them and set them down.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:56 am
Drake smiled and laughed, patting him on the back in approval.
"good lad, you're right at that"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:37 am
Koko shot a questioning look.

"Well," Patrick chirped in. "Anything else or shall I go open the doors so you all can jump in? Judith has already called shot-gun...." He winked at her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:40 am
Judith laughed and hooked her arm in Patrick's.
"I'm ready. You guys already threw my bag in the car." She said and grabbed her coat and the bag from Patrick off the couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:44 am
Drake nodded with a deep breath.
"Yeah. Ready... let's get out of here."
He took koko's hand in his, as much for his own comfort as hers, and headed to the car, wincing and getting ready to hurry just in case  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:51 am
Patrick nodded and jogged out. He quickly opened the doors and returned. "Let the mad dash ensue...." he said making sure Judith was well protected as he led her out-using himself as a shield from any sunlight. Koko followed Drake as she got pulled along-slightly getting pushed aaginst him in the back seat when the dogs followed in after them. Fayt came and placed the puppies inside which forced Koko to seat on Drake's lap so there was room for the pups and adult dogs in the small car. The doors slammed shut. "Ready?" Patrick asked getting in his seat.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:53 am
Drake made sure a blanket was over them - he didn't want to take any chances. besides it was kind of fun in the little snug, like he was camping. he grinned at her.
"Ready."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:01 pm
Koko smirked but carefully looked out to wave to Fayt and the pup. It was hurtful leaving...but she forced herself not to cry-wanting to be strong. Yoki whined a little as did Bly saying good-bye to their pup.

"Alrighty then....." Patrick replied starting up the engine and pulling out. He gave a quick wave to Fayt and headed out of town.

Koko watched her nephew disappear from view in the back window then cuddled close to Drake.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:08 pm
Drake looked past Koko as she looked out, feeing regret himself. he had no idea how sad that meant she must feel. He linked his arms aroudn her waist closely in a hug and kissed her neck a couple of times in comfort.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:16 pm
Patrick glanced back at the pair. He decided not to say anything....he knew Koko was probably trying to hold herself together. This was awfully sudden for her to be up and leaving like she was.

Koko skimmed her hands underneath the blanket and wrapped one arm around his neck. She returned the kisses....trying to focus on the positives like Drake...and the fact that Fayt would probably be safer.

Patrick took a moment to turn up the radio.....incase Koko wanted to cry softly and not wanted them to hear.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:18 pm
Drake leant his forehead against hers.
"it'll be ok." he said quietly, hoping it made some difference. personally, he felt sick, the prospect of travel, a new life and the potential danger, as well as going back to his homeland were all terrifying.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:30 pm
Koko nodded silently-blinking back tears. She shifted her hand to stroke Drake's cheek. One of the puppies yawned loudly....probably Buster and a smile formed. Then she laughed a little when Bly plopped down over her legs. Her attention turned back to Drake. She pulled the blanket up a bit more for privacy and kissed him deeply until she thought of nothing else.

Patrickkept his eyes on the road as the sky darken but reached over the skim his hand over Judith's leg.

--

Meanwhile Fayt had locked up the shop and headed home with his new pal. He decided to name the little guy Gabriel.

(( wink ))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces