Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Sorting Hat

Kungfudemoness

Cₗₒₛₑ yₒᵤᵣ ₑyₑₛ ₐₙd ₜᵣᵤₛₜ ᵢₜ, ⱼᵤₛₜ ₜᵣᵤₛₜ ᵢₜ
                                          ₕₐᵥₑ yₒᵤ ₑᵥₑᵣ ₜₕᵣₒwₙ ₐ fᵢₛₜ fᵤₗₗ ₒf gₗᵢₜₜₑᵣ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ ₐᵢᵣ?
                                          ₕₐᵥₑ yₒᵤ ₑᵥₑᵣ ₗₒₒₖₑd fₑₐᵣ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ fₐcₑ
                                          ₐₙd ₛₐᵢd ᵢ ⱼᵤₛₜ dₒₙ'ₜ cₐᵣₑ?

Dwyn made sure to keep up though he had to almost jog to keep up! He got to catch his breath as they stood outside the Great Hall. Soon he would get sorted and then he could write to Dad what house he got. He like to get the same house Dad had but he was more concerned he would get the right one. Entering the Great Hall he was amazed by all the sights! Candles! Sky ceiling! Dywn did his best to see what he could but his blasted height made that hard. As other names got called he was trying to find a way to see. Suddenly his name was called. He had to excuse himself though the forest of legs and butts to get out of the group and to the stool. A bit of effort later and he was on the stool. The hat would have been a Helmet had it not caught on his ear. Hopefully the hat could still read his brain.

PRECISE Dwyn like things done just right. He likes the following steps exactly. He would prefer to take time to measure things to have exactness. He is quite the perfectionist
                                                              CURIOUS Dwyn like learning new things or how things work. He like to read history books and manuals on how to build things. New knowledge is his most favorite thing
                                                              SUSPICIOUS Dwyn assumes someone is hiding something. Is it good? Is it bad? Who knows. Until Dwyn knows he is hesitant to trust. Even then he tends to assume every friend has a secret they're not telling him.
                                                              RESPECTFUL Dwyn thinks everyone deserves respect. Some more than others but as their alive and someone does care about them they deserve respect. He does this for animals as well. He hates seeing food especially meat wasted.
                                                              SNARKY Dwyn can be sarcastic and seem mean but he really just wants to have fun. Its not his fault someone takes it the wrong way!
                                                              AMBITIOUS Dwyn works hard to get what he wants. Usually it knowledge, if he has his heart set on a book he is determined to find a way to get that book. If he finds juicy gossip he works to find more knowledge about it

ₐₙd ᵢₜ'ₛ ₒₙₗy ₕₐₗf ₚₐₛₜ ₜₕₑ ₚₒᵢₙₜ ₒf ₙₒ ᵣₑₜᵤᵣₙ
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₜᵢₚ ₒf ₜₕₑ ᵢcₑbₑᵣg
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₛᵤₙ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ bᵤᵣₙ
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₜₕᵤₙdₑᵣ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ ₗᵢgₕₜₙᵢₙg

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Well well, certainly an interesting one, aren't you?
Careful and meticulous, with a curious mind
Yes, I think you'll do well in

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:32 pm
The Sorting Hat

Miss GryffindorK
User ImageUser Image

xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Sorting Hat, everyone else
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope I get a nice house!

Hariette was super excited. Not only was she finally in the castle, but she had a new friend. Once the teacher explained the sorting, they all walked into a huge dining area. As her dad had advised, Hari looked up at the beautiful night sky, gasping softly at the magical view. Next up they just had to wait for all the names to get to N (luckily they'd put Nakano first or it'd be an even longer wait!). After what felt like forever, her name was called out and she practically ran to the front. Once she was sorted, she'd have to remember to write letters to pretty much everyone she knew.... but that could probably wait for tomorrow.

Sitting upon the stool, Hari gasped in surprise when the hat fell over her eyes. "Hello there, Sorting Hat! Please put me somewhere fun where I can make lots of friends. It would be super great!" Honestly, she'd be fine anywhere. She knew her parents would be proud regardless, but she wanted somewhere that would make herself proud too. Hopefully the sorting hat would agree with her request...

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxIɴǫᴜɪsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                                        Hariette loves to ask questions and try to learn about the world. Just about her favorite word is "why". She is constantly trying to learn how things work, even if it seems a bit annoying.

xxxxxCʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                                        Hariette loves to draw and color, despite not being particularly good at it. Her pictures are usually just wild colors that she enjoys. She also loves making up stories and telling tales.

xxxxxLᴏᴠɪɴɢ:
                                                                        Hariette adores hugs and attention from those she loves. More than just seeking it out, she loves to shower people in affection in any way she knows how.

xxxxxCʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ:
                                                                        Hariette has discovered she's able to get what she wants by flashing the sad eyes or an innocent little smile. Sure, it so-far only works on her family, but she's able to use her charm to manipulate situations to her advantage most of the time.

xxxxxDʀᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ:
                                                                        Hariette has learned that if she’s dramatic enough, people pay her attention. She’s figured out crocodile tears and other such things. On top of that, she loves to keep people’s focus on her, so she’ll go over the top.

xxxxxIɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴛ:
                                                                        Hariette is quite intelligent for her age. She’s found herself skilled at things like wooden puzzles and riddles. She’s not good at some forms of typical “intelligence” but then again, she’s only young.

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
          Wʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ! Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
          Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ sᴏᴏɴ
          I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀs I ᴀᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
          I'ᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴡᴏɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʜᴀʟғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜɴ
          Sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴍᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ I'ᴍ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴇ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ! I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀs I ᴀᴍ
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Fun where you'll make lots of friends?
Well, you certainly are making this easy on me, dear

Hufflepuff!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:34 pm
The Sorting Hat

mc2
❅ "Mattie" ❅ Matilda Rose Harper ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx

Dressed: Smartly in her uniform with her trusty combat boots
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mattie had done it! She had begun a friendship! She was sure of it. Mattie was so happy she had approached Hari and happier she turned out to be a lovely person. Maybe her old classmates just sucked and that was the problem. Though she hung close to Hari, she made sure to wave to her brother at the Hufflepuff Table.

As she approached the fate deciding hat (just what she needed objects forcing her into a box of expectations too), she went through the houses as Eden had described them. His house, Hufflepuff was for loyalty. Gryffindor was for Bravery. Ravenclaw was for Intelligence. Slytherin was for Ambition. Mattie felt that most good people had a bit of all those traits in them or should have it.

When the name "Matilda Rose Harper" was called, head high, with perfect military posture she approached. Sitting on the stool, hands folded in her lap she waited. Though she was bemoaning the 'objects' power to put her into a box of expectations only a minute earlier, Mattie was not stupid. She did respect the hat's authority and power. Her thoughts were a swirl of chaos while one stood out the most, "Sir - or Ma'am - I know this is a bit unorthodox to ask anything of you, but please can you be so kind and help ensure I am placed where I can have the most freedom. The freedom to be me and maybe even save the world on my own terms?"

She also wondered what the Sorting Hat that could hear her thoughts could make sense of the chaos that cluttered her head so often. If she could ever get a one-on-one session with the Hat she'd be sure to ask.

꧁Personality꧂
                                                LOYAL Mattie argues that it is impossible to not be loyal with her family. She is willing to sacrifice herself in order to protect the greater good and bring pride to her country, family, and friends (if she can finally make some).

BUBBLY Mattie is a bundle of energy, full of ideas, dreams, and ambitions to the extreme that she often cannot materialize much of her brilliance. Alas, there is only so much time in the day!

PRIDEFUL Mattie works hard, very hard, to accomplish what she has and she will see someone doubt her work and perseverance over her dead body. She might be clever but that doesn’t mean she has to work harder just to show it on paper.

IMPULSIVE Despite being a part of a family of structure and following orders, given her own freedom she is quick to act on the first great (or “great”) idea she encounters. She lacks the fear to back down from a challenge and that very much includes following her heart before her logic.

STRUCTURED CHAOS Mattie craves and needs structure to thrive, and yet she wants to destroy every bit of controlling force in her life. She is most often reliable and steady of character, but her personality waivers with spots of extreme anger, annoyance, and moodiness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃʷ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵏⁿᵉʷ ❅ ᴵ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ❅ ᴬ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ, ᵃ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ❅
                                                ᴬⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʷ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵗᵒᵒ ˡᵃᵗᵉ ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ❅ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ʰᵉˡᵖᵉᵈ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ❅
                                                ᴮᵘᵗ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ⁿᵒᵗⁱᶜᵉˢ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵗᵒᵒ ❅ ᴸᵃᵗᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ

Freedom? Freedom is quite a big thing to ask for, dear
I find you have to learn to grasp it yourself
Rarely is it simply given
Perhaps you'll find your own way in

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:35 pm
The Sorting Hat

Miss GryffindorK
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? xxx
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? xxx
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? xxx
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? xxx

Bristol was excited. After what seemed like forever, he and his brother had finally made it to Hogwarts. Next up was the sorting, then a big dinner. He turned his focus on the sky, eyes going wide at the sight of the countless stars above. He nudged his twin, ever thankful he weren't here alone. After only a few names, his was called up. Bee walked to the stool and sat, letting the famed sorting hat fall over his eyes.

"Hello, Sorting Hat! Please put me somewhere with my brother. I don't want to do this all alone."

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxCᴀᴜᴛɪᴏᴜs:
                                                                Bristol has always been one to take more care in what he does, as well as his surroundings. He's not usually a very spontaneous person.

xxxxxTʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛғᴜʟ:
                                                                Bristol always tries to be considerate to his fellow person, sometimes at detriment to his own happiness.

xxxxxCᴜʀɪᴏᴜs:
                                                                Bristol loves learning new things and the best way is by getting hands-on. He loves experimenting to figure things out.

xxxxxAᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴏᴜs:
                                                                What better way to explore his surroundings than adventures? Bristol loves creating adventures, even if it's just to somewhere familiar.

xxxxxLᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ:
                                                                Bristol's mind is always running, typically in a methodical, calculating way. He often won't do things unless he's fully thought it through.

xxxxxMᴇᴛɪᴄᴜʟᴏᴜs:
                                                                Everything Bristol does, he does with reason. Most of the times things have been extensively planned, or at the very least, he's done his research.

Don't wanna live as an untold story, rather go out in a blaze of glory
          I can't hear you, I don't fear you! I'll live now 'cause the bad die last
          Dodging bullets with your broken past. I can't hear you, I don't fear you now
          Wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat
          I wanna taste love and pain, wanna feel pride and shame
          I don't wanna take my time, don't wanna waste one line
          I wanna live better days, never look back and say
          Could have been me! It could have been me!

Well now, we'll have to see about that
For now, I've only got you to look at
And with a mind like that, I think you're destined for

Ravenclaw!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:37 pm
The Sorting Hat

murruelecreuset
User Image
Caden Eldred Clarisse
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Unsorted First Year
Pureblood Eleven Years Old Twin

Location : Great Hall - Sorting 2051

Caden was looking forward to this very moment all day. Though the boat ride was rough on his twin, they'd gotten to the castle in one piece. Standing front and center in front of the whole school with a night sky overhead. He glanced over as his twin nudged him. Smiling over at him, he was glad to have him there. It was way better then experiencing it alone.

It wasn't long before, their names were called. Bee went first he smiled as he waited for the results. All Caden hoped for was that he wouldn't be in Ravenclaw, way too many books in that common room. Kay wanted to follow in their father's footsteps. Though, he also wanted to be with his brother.

When it was his turn, Caden walked up and took a seat on the stool. 'I wouldn't mind being a Gryffindor but I also wouldn't mind being with my brother. Just so long as it isn't Ravenclaw.' He thought to himself hoping that at least some of his wishes would turn out.

Company : My brother, other first years... An old hat.

OOC : - - -

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

■ BRAVE Caden is not one to let fear stop him. If he’s got his mind made up on something there is no stopping him. He’ll push through anything if it means getting farther. Course that doesn’t mean he still gets scared or tries to avoid the things that scare him. If he can help it, he’ll put some distance between himself and the things that bother him (like the library). Course if there is no other way he’d push through somehow and get the job done.
                                                      ■ CREATIVE Caden isn’t creative in the traditional sense of being artistic. No, he’s creative in the literal sense that he loves coming up with pranks. His mind is always working on something new that has hopefully never been done before. He loves to come up with inventive ideas that will throw a wrench into the mix. Anything to keep people on their toes.
                                                      ■ FOCUSED Caden has a deep focus when it comes to things of interest. If he’s got an idea in his head, he wouldn’t stop until he gets it right. He can prove to be stubborn when it comes to his plans and not much can stop him. The same can be said for a subject he’s taken an interest in. Caden isn’t always all jokes and trouble, he can be subject oriented as well. Though, school isn’t largely his thing.
                                                      ■ PROTECTIVE Caden has a protective side when it comes to his family. Though he loves to pull pranks on them, he’ll do anything to keep his family from harm. This is especially evident with his twin brother whom he would gladly get into a fight with anyone who tried to mess with him. No one messes with his family but him.
                                                      ■ ADVENTUROUS If there is one thing Caden loves more then pranking it’s going out and exploring. He loves going on adventures especially with his twin brother. He’ll spend all day out and about, most likely getting into trouble. Either way, it’s a good time and something to do that doesn’t involve sitting around. Nothing beats the unknown.

I'm afraid I can't both put you with your brother, but not in Ravenclaw
With an adventurous spirit like yours, however
I can certainly put you in

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ωнσ αяє уσυ, ℓιттℓє ѕтяαиgєя؟
                                              αяє уσυ αfяαι∂, σf му ωαуѕ؟
                                              ωнσ αяє уσυ, ℓιттℓє ¢яєєρу єує
                                              ¢σмє σνєя, ι ωσи'т тєℓℓ уσυ иσ ℓιєѕ
                                              ¢σмє, נυѕт α ℓιттℓє ¢ℓσѕєя тσ мє
                                              ι ¢αи ѕнσω уσυ тнє мαgι¢ ωαуѕ

spaceThus far, Fred was quite enamored with Hogwarts castle. They'd not cared overmuch for Diagon Alley, being too bright and crowded for their taste, and the attempt to investigate the darkened alley branching off had been stopped by the governor who'd taken them shopping. Apparently, it was dangerous, which of course only piqued their interest. They hadn't seen much of Hogsmeade, but it at least seemed quieter than Diagon. The castle, though. So far, that was their favorite part. Huge and looming and perfect, with a creepy lake full of magical monsters to boot. Was it offensive to call them monsters? They didn't mean it in an unkind way. They considered themself a monster, truth be told.

spaceThis whole sorting ordeal interested them, as well. It seemed like a lot of melodrama to decide something as simple as where they would sleep. Which was, effectively, its purpose, so far as they'd been able to glean. The governor had mentioned a little about the houses, but Fred hadn't been terribly intrigued, and hadn't asked many questions. A mistake, perhaps. But, it was too late now.

spaceOf course, they didn't even get to observe very long, thanks to their surname beginning with a 'C'. When "Carew" was called, they approached the stool with a dubious expression, sitting down and allowing the hat to be lowered onto their head. It called out the names, apparently, but there had to be more to it than all that, right? Hm.

¢αи'т уσυ fєєℓ тнє тнυи∂єяѕ ιи тнє иιgнт
                                              ∂σи'т вє αfяαι∂, ιт'ѕ αℓяιgнт
                                              ωнαт уσυ киσω, ℓιттℓє ѕтяαиgєя
                                              ¢σмє σνєя, ι ¢αи тєα¢н уσυ нσω тσ яєα¢н тнє ѕку
                                              ι ¢αи тєα¢н уσυ тнє ωαу тσ ℓινє

wнere - The Great Hall
                                              wнen - Sorting Ceremony 2051
                                              wιтн - The Sorting Hat
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

DRAMATIC
                                              xxx»» Fred likes to make an entrance. They pretty much exclusively dress in the most elaborate outfits they can find, and only use color when it will accent said outfit to make a statement. That statement generally being, everybody look at me, don't I look cool, aren't you jealous of how cool I look. They like standing out and being noticed. Nothing bothers them more than the idea of blending into the crowd. They don't care if the attention they get is compliments or derision, as long as they got noticed.

QUIET
                                              xxx»» For as much as Fred likes being looked at, they're not one to make a lot of noise. With the exception of attending concerts, they're not really one for loud noises period. They're very good at sneaking up on people. Were they taller, it would be said that they tend to loom. As it is, perhaps lurk is a better word choice. They like to eavesdrop on conversations when people aren't paying attention, and can move almost silently when they wish it.

CALCULATING
                                              xxx»» Fred isn't one to jump first, ask questions later. Rather, they will ask every single question they can think of, and then every single follow-up question, before committing to much of anything. They are constantly analyzing and trying to come up with the absolute best case scenario for themself. While not typically manipulative or dishonest, they are absolutely always trying to ensure the most beneficial outcome. They will only resort to low tactics when the stakes are exceptionally high, but they aren't above doing it when they deem it necessary.

SNARKY
                                              xxx»» Fred's parents aren't known for their filter, a trait that they allowed and even encouraged in their child. They did try to enforce some measure of 'time and place,' but Fred tends to ignore this edict when they think it will work out in their favor. They tend to speak their mind, and often do so with sarcasm and no small amount of condescension. It's hard for them to take things seriously when they don't respect the people involved, and they are more than happy to voice this displeasure.

CAVALIER
                                              xxx»» It's not that Fred doesn't care about things, it's just that, if you looked at them, it'd be very easy to think so. They tend to keep their motivations and desires to themself, sharing only when they think opening up will get them what they want. There are rare exceptions for the people they feel especially close to, but mostly, they're content to filter their opinions and concerns through sarcasm, or to simply keep them to themself altogether.

ARROGANT
                                              xxx»» Fred doesn't think that they are inherently superior to anyone. They just happen to think that they started off in an advantageous position, and other people need to catch up. They don't judge or look down on people who are less advanced than them, unless they are belligerently and willfully so. But, they do tend to think that they're better than most other people, and people they meet have to work to change their mind.

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:32 pm
The Sorting Hat

Cara MiaKitty
User ImageUser Image

ωнσ αяє уσυ, ℓιттℓє ѕтяαиgєя؟
                                              αяє уσυ αfяαι∂, σf му ωαуѕ؟
                                              ωнσ αяє уσυ, ℓιттℓє ¢яєєρу єує
                                              ¢σмє σνєя, ι ωσи'т тєℓℓ уσυ иσ ℓιєѕ
                                              ι ¢αи ѕнσω уσυ тнє мαgι¢ ωαуѕ

spaceThus far, Fred was quite enamored with Hogwarts castle. They'd not cared overmuch for Diagon Alley, being too bright and crowded for their taste, and the attempt to investigate the darkened alley branching off had been stopped by the governor who'd taken them shopping. Apparently, it was dangerous, which of course only piqued their interest. They hadn't seen much of Hogsmeade, but it at least seemed quieter than Diagon. The castle, though. So far, that was their favorite part. Huge and looming and perfect, with a creepy lake full of magical monsters to boot. Was it offensive to call them monsters? They didn't mean it in an unkind way. They considered themself a monster, truth be told.

spaceThis whole sorting ordeal interested them, as well. It seemed like a lot of melodrama to decide something as simple as where they would sleep. Which was, effectively, its purpose, so far as they'd been able to glean. The governor had mentioned a little about the houses, but Fred hadn't been terribly intrigued, and hadn't asked many questions. A mistake, perhaps. But, it was too late now.

spaceOf course, they didn't even get to observe very long, thanks to their surname beginning with a 'C'. When "Carew" was called, they approached the stool with a dubious expression, sitting down and allowing the hat to be lowered onto their head. It called out the names, apparently, but there had to be more to it than all that, right? Hm.

¢αи'т уσυ fєєℓ тнє тнυи∂єяѕ ιи тнє иιgнт
                                              ∂σи'т вє αfяαι∂, ιт'ѕ αℓяιgнт
                                              ωнαт уσυ киσω, ℓιттℓє ѕтяαиgєя
                                              ¢σмє σνєя, ι ¢αи тєα¢н уσυ нσω тσ яєα¢н тнє ѕку
                                              ι ¢αи тєα¢н уσυ тнє ωαу тσ ℓινє

wнere - The Great Hall
                                              wнen - Sorting Ceremony 2051
                                              wιтн - The Sorting Hat
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

DRAMATIC
                                              xxx»» Fred likes to make an entrance. They pretty much exclusively dress in the most elaborate outfits they can find, and only use color when it will accent said outfit to make a statement. That statement generally being, everybody look at me, don't I look cool, aren't you jealous of how cool I look. They like standing out and being noticed. Nothing bothers them more than the idea of blending into the crowd. They don't care if the attention they get is compliments or derision, as long as they got noticed.

QUIET
                                              xxx»» For as much as Fred likes being looked at, they're not one to make a lot of noise. With the exception of attending concerts, they're not really one for loud noises period. They're very good at sneaking up on people. Were they taller, it would be said that they tend to loom. As it is, perhaps lurk is a better word choice. They like to eavesdrop on conversations when people aren't paying attention, and can move almost silently when they wish it.

CALCULATING
                                              xxx»» Fred isn't one to jump first, ask questions later. Rather, they will ask every single question they can think of, and then every single follow-up question, before committing to much of anything. They are constantly analyzing and trying to come up with the absolute best case scenario for themself. While not typically manipulative or dishonest, they are absolutely always trying to ensure the most beneficial outcome. They will only resort to low tactics when the stakes are exceptionally high, but they aren't above doing it when they deem it necessary.

SNARKY
                                              xxx»» Fred's parents aren't known for their filter, a trait that they allowed and even encouraged in their child. They did try to enforce some measure of 'time and place,' but Fred tends to ignore this edict when they think it will work out in their favor. They tend to speak their mind, and often do so with sarcasm and no small amount of condescension. It's hard for them to take things seriously when they don't respect the people involved, and they are more than happy to voice this displeasure.

CAVALIER
                                              xxx»» It's not that Fred doesn't care about things, it's just that, if you looked at them, it'd be very easy to think so. They tend to keep their motivations and desires to themself, sharing only when they think opening up will get them what they want. There are rare exceptions for the people they feel especially close to, but mostly, they're content to filter their opinions and concerns through sarcasm, or to simply keep them to themself altogether.

ARROGANT
                                              xxx»» Fred doesn't think that they are inherently superior to anyone. They just happen to think that they started off in an advantageous position, and other people need to catch up. They don't judge or look down on people who are less advanced than them, unless they are belligerently and willfully so. But, they do tend to think that they're better than most other people, and people they meet have to work to change their mind.

Quote:

A bit of a dramatic side, I see!
Not a bad mind either,
Considering your desire to get what you want,
I can see you fitting in very well here...

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

ιf уσυ ωєяє fαℓℓιиg, тнєи ι ωσυℓ∂ ¢αт¢н уσυ
                                                          уσυ иєє∂ α ℓιgнт, ι'∂ fιи∂ α мαт¢н
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє тнє ωαу уσυ ѕαу gσσ∂ мσяиιиg
                                                          αи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αм

spaceAmata lead the first years from the antechamber into the Great Hall, approaching the stool and the hat with the group lined up behind her. She unbound the scroll, and began reading off names to start the sorting so the evening could get underway.

ι'∂ вυу уσυ яσgαιиє ωнєи уσυ ѕтαят ℓσѕιиg αℓℓ уσυя нαιя
                                                          ѕєω σи ραт¢нєѕ тσ αℓℓ уσυ тєαя
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє уσυ мσяє тнαи ι ¢συℓ∂ єνєя ρяσмιѕє
                                                          αи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αм

wнere - Head of the Great Hall
                                                          wнen - Sorting Ceremony 2052
                                                          wιтн - First Years

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? xxx
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? xxx
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? xxx
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? xxx

Flynn was super excited to join his big brother at Hogwarts. Sure, he was super nervous to leave home, especially since it meant their mom had no help at the Inn. Besides, he'd never really left home before, so it made everything a little scarier. The nice thing was that he'd made a friend on the train, a boy named Joey who bought lots of snacks for them all to share. Then they got to ride cool boats and wander to the spooky old castle that was to be his new home... and also his school.

Walking into the giant room called the Great Hall, Flynn looked over at the table clad in green and waved to his big brother. Maybe he'd be in the same group? Or maybe he'd get one of the others. How did it go? Slytherin was for cunning, like Archie; Ravenclaw was smart; Hufflepuff was friendly; and the other (Flynn forgot the name) was brave. Any of them sounded nice... but only one had his brother. It took a long time to get through the names, since they were all in alphabetical order, and unfortunately Wingrove was late in the alphabet. As the line dwindled, Flynn felt more and more nervous. Finally, once all the other kids had been called up and sorted, Flynn heard his name. He hurried up and plopped down, eager to be put with his team.

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxGᴜʟʟɪʙʟᴇ:
                                                                Despite being pretty smart, Flynn will believe just about anyone for just about anything. He has no real worry that people might lie to him, and therefore it's really easy to convince him of pretty much anything that's not for sure a no.... and even then he'll have a hard time saying no.

xxxxxSᴏғᴛ:
                                                                Flynn is very timid and not typically strong enough to stand his ground. Typically this results in him hiding behind his brother for help and support anytime things get dicey.

xxxxxAʀᴛɪsᴛɪᴄ:
                                                                Though not very logical, Flynn draws heavily on the creative side of life. He works hard to create all sorts of art, though he prefers paint when he can.

xxxxxOᴘᴛɪᴍɪsᴛɪᴄ:
                                                                Never one to think of the negatives, Flynn prefers to look on the bright side of life. In a situation where there are positives and negatives, he has a tendency to overlook the negatives in favor of all the possible positive outcomes. Luckily, he's creative enough to get the positives most of the time.

xxxxxCʟɪɴɢʏ:
                                                                Thanks to how he grew up, Flynn became incredibly dependent on those around him, preferring to spend much of his time beside his mom or brother, sometimes opting not to meet new people or do new things unless they do too.

xxxxxLᴏʏᴀʟ:
                                                                To those he loves and cares most about, Flynn is incredibly loyal. He'll work day and night to do something nice for those he cares about, or go out of his way to try and impress.

Can't worry about what other people might say
          It's who I am, gotta live my dream my own way
          Work, work it harder, gotta take it farther
          No holding back, you know we gotta do it right now
          Be even better! Work, work together
          It's now or never! Show 'em how we shine, we gotta
          Push it, push it to the limit, limit
          Cause we're in it to win it, in it to win it! Oh yeah!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:42 pm

I got this feeling inside my bones
                    It goes electric, wavey when I turn it on
                    All through my city, all through my home
                    We're flying up, no ceiling, when we in our zone

Joey quite enjoyed the train ride and boat trip. He at leas said hi to a few people. That was trying to make friends right? He spent his ride with a boy his age and his older brother. The older one Archie was friendly but like Joey wasn't one to show tons of emotion. Flynn was very open but in a refreshing way. And they got along well. When treats rolled up he noticed the boys seemed low on the money as they had to hardcore budget. Thou Archie seemed a pro at it. Joey had never been strapped for cash but his parents did teach him not everyone was lucky and loaded as they were. So Joey decided to pay for the three of them. A drop in the bucket but it made his new friends happy even if they seemed to also feel guilty. He reassured them it was no problem or strain on the budget.

He had changed into the uniform and had to have Archie to help tie the tie for him. He would learn eventually. He was fairly certain he was the first to own a tie in his family anyways. By the time it was dinner and the snacks had worn off the train pulled into the station. They hopped off to a sea of robed students, some almost looking like adults. Archie directed them to a tall adult calling for first years while he had to go a different direction. Joey didn't think much of it; it wasn't wholly different from people coming to his parents shows. He stuck with Flynn for the boat trip who was either excited, nervous, or both, hard to tell in the dark. The castle was so cool though! It was a lot to take in but he just needed to take it in stride. Besides he had his classmates. They seemed decent at least. No one seemed a total git just yet. Soom they were waiting outside some huge wood doors. Joey felt like he was on such an elaborate set or had rode a time machine train and now was in the triple digit years. When they opened the entirely too big doors and walked as a group Joey was trying to see everything at once! He came back to earth when the group stopped by a chair and a really old hat. Sure it looked kinda dingy but it probably had so much history! He jumped a little being called first but with his last name it wasn't too surprising. He went up and sat on the stool as it seemed like what he should do. The hat got put on his head though it was a bit big…...so….what now?

DRY Joey is not one to show much inflection to his voice or really express much emotion unless it is extreme. It's not that he's never happy or sad, he just doesn't wear his emotions on his sleeve. If he's smiling he very happy, a rare laugh means he finds it to be the funniest thing he's ever heard
                                                              RESERVED Joey keep to himself more often than not. He won't usually start a conversation on his own. He likes the company of himself. He will socialize if he must or if it is less awkward to talk then to remain silent.
                                                              CREATIVE Joey like learning and reading about things. He finds knowledge relaxing. He likes to try to write his own music by studying the music his parents write. Sometimes he is successful and can say they're a few cords in some of his parent's songs that he can say he made
                                                              SOLITARY Joey likes alone time, he doesn't mind if the rare friend wants to hang out. He is happiest when it just him and his thoughts. Being introverted he doesn't feel the need or desire for interaction unless he needs to tell someone something
                                                              LOYAL Joey gives his all to the friends he has. With Joey, you have a diehard friend. He is choosey who his friends are and prefers people that will be just as loyal. Better a few best friends than many fair-weather friends
                                                              CAUTIOUS Joey is a bit apprehensive trying new things. He dislikes unavoidable risks. He much rather be in control of a situation than let fate decide. He likes to know things work before he tries them. His exception for this in music he writes. Some experimentation is necessary, but that is expected

Got that good song in my feet
                                                              I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops
                                                              I can't take my eyes up off it, moving so phenomenally
                                                              Room on lock, the way we rock it, so don't stop

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:48 pm
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Eleven Years Old - Unsorted - Little Sister - Pureblood
                                              ╚════════════════════════════╝

Jade blinked when her name was called. She wasn’t even sure if it really was her name, or if Professor Harlowe had called someone else that had a similar name. When no one moved, Jade figured it must have been her and approached the Sorting Hat. She hadn’t a clue where she would end up. Her mum had been sorted into Slytherin, and she had just recently found out her biological father had been sorted into Ravenclaw. Perhaps that didn’t mean anything, though, since her brother was sorted into Hufflepuff. So, the blonde sat down on the stool and bit her lip lightly, awaiting for the magical hat to reveal which house she would spend the next seven years being a part of.

CARING Jade is concerned with how others feel and never wants them to feel bad. She will do everything she can (within reason) to cheer somebody else up.
                                              PRECISE Instead of running around and causing chaos everywhere she goes, Jade tries to do things perfectly. She does not like to make mistakes, especially stupid ones.
                                              TOMBOY Jade typically enjoys activities that are typically more associated with boys than with girls, such as playing sports or climbing tress, instead of playing with makeup or obsessing over clothing.
                                              CAUTIOUS Trusting others is difficult for Jade, mostly because people are not always who they say they are. She does not believe that things are as simple or easy as they seem to be.
                                              QUESTIONING Part of being cautious, Jade questions everything she learns about. She is not very trusting when it comes to others and assumes most people do not know what they are talking about when they say they do.
                                              TRANSPARENT Anyone can see what Jade is thinking or how she is feeling just by looking at her. She wears her heart on her sleeve, and she finds it quite difficult to hide her emotions.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

T a n g l e d hair and b r u i s e s on her knees
                                              She wears her s c a r s outside her s l e e v e s

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:36 pm
A beautiful start
Wasted
A couple of hearts
In a tragic odyssey
But baby that won't get rid of me

User Image
S K Y E
I M O G E N
C A I R N

MUGGLEBORNUNSORTEDFIRST YEAR

Skye's expression of contempt was obvious from her spot in line. This was just about the stupidest thing she'd ever heard of, and if they thought she was going to sit down for that ratty hat to be placed on her head with a stupid smile on her face, they were sadly mistaken. Couldn't they just give everyone a personality test? It wasn't as if she cared what house she wound up in, so long as it wasn't Hufflepuff. Imagine introducing yourself as a Hufflepuff. She'd rather choke and die. Huffing and rolling her eyes, she was relieved when her name was one of the earliest to be called due to her C surname.

OOC:

CONFIDENT
xxx»» Skye is an extremely confident person; she has no qualms about speaking her mind whenever, to whoever, and she's not easily intimidated or made to feel insecure. She's very assertive and always comes across as very sure of herself; she has no issue with speaking in front of other people, and is very rarely shy or self-conscious. It takes a lot for her to be embarrassed or hesitant about something, and she tends to want to take charge of any given situation or social group.

INDEPENDENT
xxx»» Skye is very independent and has been since she was a small child. She resents the idea of needing anyone else's help or support and hates to feel restricted or condescended to. She's easily annoyed when she feels people are trying to tell her to do or dissuade her from something because they think she can't handle it. She's most comfortable in her own company and while she can be quite chatty and friendly with others, at the end of the day she usually wants to be by herself with her own thoughts and feelings.

COMPOSED
xxx»» Skye is a very composed person; while she does have a nasty temper it's very hard to provoke her into giving any sort of immediate reaction or response. She's calculating and would prefer to think things through before she lashes out at someone or snaps back. This doesn't mean she's completely stoic; she has a sense of humor and can be very sarcastic and even passive aggressive, but usually she hates to show any signs of 'weakness' or visible hurt or upset, even around her family.

MANIPULATIVE
xxx»» Skye is quite manipulative, sometimes without even realizing it. She's pretty perceptive and enjoys figuring people out and appealing to what they expect in order to get better treatment from them. If she thinks someone assumes she'll act very sweet and soft-spoken, she will do so for a time being in order to get what she wants or to secure their trust. Skye sees nothing wrong with this and believes if other people were smarter, they'd do so as well. However, her manipulations are not nearly as covert as she'd like to think, and people who are used to being around her can usually tell when she's putting on an act.

UNFORGIVING
xxx»» Skye is an extremely unforgiving person. Once she trusts someone, she expects them to never do anything to hurt her, and she often has unrealistic expectations for friendships. She tends to burn bridges because she escalates petty disagreements to a ridiculous level, and she is a very proud and rigid person in that she never wants to be the one to have to back down and admit they were behaving poorly. Once someone has burned her she finds it incredibly difficult to be anything but contemptuous of them.

PERFECTIONIST
xxx»» Skye has extremely high standards for herself. She wants to be the best at everything she sets her mind to and when she doesn't meet that standard, she is very hard on herself. Her cutthroat, competitive attitude doesn't make her all that easy to get along with, and she can be very sensitive to feeling like a failure or embarrassment due to her desire to get things right on the first try. When this doesn't pan out, she tends to withdraw and blame herself or others for things not going as planned. Her self esteem, for all her confidence, is ultimately easily shaken by things like a bad mark or a simple mistake.

Username

In a house of regrets
The wheel spins
As we place our bets
But you can’t call victory
If emotion is your currency

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:17 am
User ImageUser Image

Like a face that I hold inside
                                                        A face that awakes when I close my eyes

A face that watches every time I lie
                                                        A face that laughs every time I fall

Landon was less than amused by this whole magical school, sorting feast, you're a wizard bullshit. He didn't care if he was a wizard, or a fairy, or a mountain troll. The only reason he'd even come to the stupid school was because he was pretty sure he didn't have a choice, and he was assuming that magic would probably help him get the upper hand on everyone else in his life. At least he knew his sister was perfectly fine by herself at home. She was more than capable of taking care of herself.

Now being sorted into houses by what he could only assume was personality traits. That seemed pretty dumb. He didn't particularly want to be surrounded by a bunch of egomaniacs like him. He preferred when he was surrounded by dumb little sheep who thought him the best. "Do your worst hat," he muttered as he sat on the stool.

■ CHAOTIC Landon is very chaotic. Rarely can people figure out what his next step is or what his end game. Whether he knows what those are is a mystery as well. He sees everything as a game, and is fine playing it however he wants, as long as the outcome helps him. He rarely has a long plan, if any at all, and is very hard to read.
                                                        ■ CHARMING Lan can be very charming. He has a good smile and knows how to use it, and when he thinks it will help him he can be the most well mannered child. He can be sweet, and kind, and use puppy dog eyes if he thinks it will get what he wants. He is very playful in his ways, and turns everything into a game so that when he breaks a rule most still find it funny and cute instead of bad.
                                                        ■ EGOCENTRIC Landon struggles to think of anyone but himself. This rule is exclusive only to his sister, who almost comes first in his life. He thinks he is the most important person in hsi world, and will always do whats best for him, even if it means throwing his friends under the bus. Generally he tries to make sure the outcome favours him and the people he cares about, but if it comes to a choice of helping himself or helping his family and friends, he will choose himself.
                                                        ■ SADISTIC Landon can be sadistic and mean. He likes to watch others suffer, if only because he thinks they deserve it. He loves people, only because they are unpredictable and fun to mess with. He likes to put people in chaotic or uncontrollable situations just to see how they react. People getting hurt is amusing to him because of their reactions. He doesn't actually care if they get hurt though, as long as their reactions are enough to entertain him.
                                                        ■ MANIPULATIVE Lan can be a bit manipulative. He doesn't always mean to do it, but he knows he is sweet and charming and he knows how to use that to his advantage. Playing the poor orphan left at Wool's also tends to get him good things, and he isn't going to stop doing something just because it's not 'good'. He will use anything and anyone if he thinks it will benefit him in the long or short run.
                                                        ■ CLEVER Landon is very clever. He understands and learns things quickly and can easily figure out how to apply those things to his life and situations in a way that helps him. He also reads people easily, and can quickly pick up on their mannerisms and body language. He always wants to know as much as he can about the people surrounding him, so that he always has the high ground in any interaction. Because of this need to always win, he tends to learn as much as he can about people he keeps close to him like friends and family, and hates when he is the last to know anything.

It's like I'm paranoid lookin' over my back
                                                        It's like a whirlwind inside of my head

It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within
                                                        It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:26 am
User ImageUser Image

Used to keep it cool
                                                        Used to be a fool

All about the bounce in my step
                                                        I could hit refresh and forget

Peyton skipped into the hall with the rest of the kids, and immediately started scanning the Slytherin table for her brother. When she spotted the grump, she grinned and waved extravagantly until she got a wave and small smile back from him. She prided herself on being the only one who could make him smile. At least she assumed she was still the only one who could make him smile. She had to hope school hadn't changed him that much. She liked being the center of his world.

When her name was called she raced to the stool, almost knocking it down in her exuberance. "Whoops! Sorry!" She breathed, while taking a seat on it, and crossing her ankles like a lady. "Where am I gonna be?" She asked, trying to eye the hat even as it was placed on her head. "My mum was a Hufflepuff, my da was a Slytherin, my brother's a Slytherin, and I think like both of their entire families were Slytherins too. Does that mean I'll be one too? Or am I puffish? Or maybe clawish? I dunno maybe even a Gryffindor. Has anyone ever not gotten a house before? Is that possible? If it is where would I even sleep?" Her questions went on and on, and she wondered if the hat would find her annoying. She wasn't sure how anyone could find someone as cute as her annoying... but then again this was a whole new world to her.

■ CHILDISH Peyton has never had the need to grow up because her brother (and to some extent her parents) do everything for her. She tends to be a bit naive because of this and also expects people to do things for her because they always have before.
                                                        ■ ENTITLED Peyton thinks she deserves the world and is always rather confused and annoyed when she doesn't get everything she wants immediately. She doesn't understand the idea of not having everything and anything she wants, and thinks the world and people around her should love her for everything she is, even when she's being obnoxious. The idea of someone not having as much as she does has never crossed her mind.
                                                        ■ CHARMING Pey is very charming. She knows she's cute and she likes to use that to her advantage. She finds that generally she can get people to like her with a smile or a cute twirl.
                                                        ■ SWEET Despite being rather spoiled, Peyton is actually a very sweet person on the inside. She never says anything unkind on purpose and wants to please everyone around her. She just doesn't realize that not everyone has had the privileges she has.
                                                        ■ HONEST Pey is very honest. She finds lying and manipulation to be abhorent and thinks that if you just say whats on your mind and don't try and hide things that everything will turn out okay. In that way she is also a tad naive to how the world really works.
                                                        ■ RAMBUNCTIOUS Like her mother before her, Peyton is full of energy and life. She has trouble sitting still and always wants to be doing something or working on something. She is playful and fun, and loves to tell jokes or just go on an adventure.

Used to let it go
                                                        Walk into the show

Gawking at the tricks up your sleeve
                                                        Too good to be true

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:25 pm
JANE
ALPIN
EGAREVA

Unsorted │ First Year │ Eleven Years Old │ Single |

Jane waited quietly with the rest of the first years, keeping a firm hand on her frog with both hands. She was looking forward to being sorted and finding out what new family she would be part of here. Hopefully it was the same as her older brother’s because they were always close, but she could understand if they weren’t. She hoped whichever her house was would be nice and friendly and didn’t mind pets. She couldn’t wait to meet more magical creatures, human or otherwise.

Personality:

OPEN jane is always open to new ideas and opinions. She’s curious and creative but always wants to see more.
CHAMELEON Jane generally matches whatever the energy in the room is and fits in with whatever social circle she’s in. She quiets down to pay attention in class but is in her element playing sports or video games.
DISORGANIZED Jane isn’t really a slob, but her personal organization doesn’t really make sense to anyone, even herself sometimes.
NICE Jane is generally helpful, considerate, kind, and cooperates well with people.
BUSY Jane likes to keep busy, even if it’s just keeping up with friends. She makes more plans than she can possibly complete and then feels bad when she can’t do everything. Even still, she’ll always make time for the person right in front of her.
EXTROVERTED Jane likes spending time with other people, even if it’s just her brother. She’s always more awake or excited after talking or hanging out.

OOC:
Username

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games