Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:48 pm

User Image
                                                I have wandered far and wide
                                                For something real, something to die for
                                                But I have found you and you do not see
                                                All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Ŧ๏ยгtђ ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn was extremely annoyed. She stormed over to the Gryffindor table, her expression nearly murderous as she glared at the object of her ire. One Cyrus Lillantine. She didn't care what kind of family he had, or that he had been betrothed to someone else. Honestly that had never bothered her. What did bother her was the fact that he had decided to flirt with someone that wasn't her or his fiancée. It wouldn't bother her if he flirted with Nike, since hey, they were going to get married if he decided to actually listen to his mum or dad. But he hadn't, and Lynn was trying to ignore the urge to just dump a pitcher of pumpkin juice all over the blond's head. It wouldn't make her less angry, but it would help make her feel better.

She sat down, already in a mood and hoping the feast came soon. Then she could vent some of this anger by stabbing something and brutally cutting up whatever she was having for dinner. She had seen Jazzy on the way down, but didn't know when the other girl was going to be at the table. Though, to be honest, she didn't want Jazzy to tell her 'I told you so' about Cy. She already had enough of that from Zeph when he heard about what happened. Crossing her arms, she wondered if she could make Cyrus's head explode from glaring at him too long.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I swear, I wish I could pop his head like a zit right now...
                                                OOC:

Winter

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                More than you'll have, more than wanted

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:40 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxGryff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxLynn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConcerned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

яυи α ω α у ωιтн мє; ℓσѕт ѕσυℓѕ αи∂ я є ν є я ι є є xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          яυииιиg ω ι ℓ ∂ αи∂ яυииιиg f я є є; тωσ кι∂ѕ, у σ υ αи∂ м є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ℓσиg ℓινє тнє ρ ι σ и є є я ѕ, яєвєℓѕ αи∂ м υ т ι и є є я ѕ xxxxxx
                                                          gσ fσятн αи∂ нανє и σ f є α я; ¢σмє ¢ ℓ σ ѕ є; тнє є и ∂ ιѕ и є α я xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJasmine still couldn't seem to get Rhys saying that she was trying to keep Gid away from him out of her head. She hadn't let it stop her from asking Gid out, of course, or from saying yes when he'd asked to go steady, because she wasn't the sort of person to let another person's bullshite get in the way of her happiness, or the happiness of someone she cared about. And she and Gid liked each other, and they did make each other happy, at least for now. But, Rhys was still his best friend, and she didn't want to be some huge wedge that got driven between them. So, she'd doubled her efforts to make sure Gid was hanging out with the Ravenclaw, and was hoping that it all worked out. Tonight, for instance, she'd insisted that she needed to catch up with Lynn (Cy's tomcatting wasn't exactly a secret at this point, and she figured the blonde girl was pissed), and that Gid should sit with Rhys instead. After all, they'd see each other plenty over break, it wasn't like this was the last time they'd see one another until next school year.

spaceTo make sure that Gid actually listened to her (she adored the guy, but he did have that follows-you-everywhere-puppy-dog thing going on pretty hard), she'd taken off very quickly, while he was still in his dorm getting ready for the feast. As she approached the Gryffindor table, she spotted Lynn, and made a beeline for the girl, hoping that if she was in conversation with her by the time Gid made it down, he'd take her request (demand) seriously and sit with Rhys. She sat down next to her best friend and followed the girl's line of vision, unsurprised to see that her now-ex-boyfriend was on the receiving end of the ugly look she had on her face. "Are we in the 'trying to set him on fire with my mind' stage, then?" she asked, tone slightly cheerful, but obvious concern laced in it. Okay, so she'd been right about Cy being an arsehole (although to be honest she still got the feeling there was more to it than that). That didn't mean she wanted to brag about it. She wished she'd been wrong, because then Lynn wouldn't be hurting like she almost certainly was. But she was glad it was over now, and not later, like after Lynn had done something even stupider than dating the guy. Not that Lynn was stupid, but people did stupid things when they were in love... or in lust. Teenage hormones were no joke.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ѕσ, αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє υ и ∂ є я ∂ σ g, αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє и є ω к ι ∂ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє σ υ т ℓ α ω ѕ, ѕριєℓвєяgѕ α и ∂ кυвяι¢кѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ м α к є α м σ ν є, ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ мαкє α м є и ∂ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ в я є α к тнє я υ ℓ є ѕ, ℓєт'ѕ в є g ι и

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:10 pm

User ImageUser Image

Fσυятн Yεαя Gячғғıпɔσя

Gid took a little longer getting ready, remembering Jazzy's words about sitting with Rhys. He struggled with his shoes for a minute, before petting Scoots. With a sigh, he stood and headed out to get to the Common Room. Jazzy was probably there, at least to walk with him. She might want him to sit with Rhys, but surely she'd walk with him! When he walked downstairs, he looked around with a grin. Well, he had a grin until he realized Jazzy wasn't there. Had she left without him? That was rude. He headed downstairs, trying to go quickly enough that he'd been able to sit with Rhys at least.

When Gid pushed open the doors, he looked around, hoping to spot Rhys at the Ravenclaw table. Unfortunately, he didn't see the bright white hair. He cocked an eyebrow, looking next to the Gryffindor table. Maybe he was waiting there! As he scanned the crowd, he was disappointed again. Where the heck was he? With a thought in mind, he glanced over toward the Slytherins. Sure enough, he was sitting with Savannah. So, he had three options. 1, he could sit with Rhys and suffer through Vannah's weird fortune cookie talk; 2, he could sit with Jazzy and probably get smacked; or 3, he could sit alone, still probably get smacked by Jazzy, and be bored out of his mind. Hmm. He looked at Rhys, then over at Jazzy, who was very occupied in conversation with Lynn. It seemed so be some sort of girl talk. Guh.

With a small smirk, Gid moved over to the Gryffindor table. With a small look of worry, the boy sat down next to Jazzy, glancing over at her. It seemed to be something about setting people on fire? Oh god, he should've taken his chances sitting alone. He set his arm on the table and leaned his cheek against his fist to try and appear casual. If Rhys was going to sit with his girlfriend, then Gid would do the same... but with his own girlfriend. He looked over at Jazzy and Lynn with wide eyes, hoping they'd just accept him into their conversation.

I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴀʀ ᴏғғ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs sᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ
I ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪғ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ

Wнεп I ɢσ тнε ɔıƨтαпcε, I'ʟʟ вε яıɢнт шнεяε I вεʟσпɢ
Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:12 am

User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
First Year Gryffindor
Conditional Family Heir

Location : Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Richard was overall content with how the year played out. Sure his personal family problems were less than ideal. However, as far as the rest of the year went he hadn’t failed his classes. Not that he worried about things like that. What really worried him was that he had to deal with family over the summer. He was lucky enough to avoid the extended family at Christmas. Though he doubted he’d be so lucky during the three month vacation he’d get from school. For the first time in like, ever, Richard would rather school be all year round. On the bright side, perhaps he could use the new friends he made as a reason to get out of the house and away from his problems throughout the dreaded summer.

With : Fellow Gryffindors

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OCC : - - -

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:05 pm

User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 220 points, is Gryffindor. Third place, with a total of 230 points, goes to Hufflepuff. Second place, with a total of 270 points, goes to Slytherin. And finally, in first place with a total of 565 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Ravenclaw! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:23 am

User ImageUser Image

Ƒιƒтн ƳєαяƓяуƒƒιη∂σяƇнαѕєя
ƤяєƒєcтƲιcє Ƈαρтαιη

Gid allowed Jazzy to distract him with prefect talk. Actually, he was glad to forget his woes a bit. They talked all about Prefecture, including laughing at Kyson and Savannah's expense. It was fun to laugh. Besides, as long as he couldn't see Rhys, he was likely to forget at least a bit. His heart was still heavy, but he was still determined to keep strong. He then changed the conversation to discuss quidditch, mostly to ask for advice. He had a big year ahead, but he knew if he kept his chin up, he'd somehow make it. Admittedly, it would be difficult, given that he also had OWLs to try and pass. After they got to the school, he led the way into the Great Hall, sitting in his usual spot. Unfortunately, he looked up and noticed that he could clearly see all the other tables... meaning he'd be able to see Rhys. He didn't know if he could handle seeing the boy. It was still really early. He was struggling to keep his positive mood now, terribly unexcited about the possibility of seeing Rhys. Why was he being such a jerk? Hadn't he been super depressed after doing the very same thing second year? Maybe Gid would figure out a way to rub his nose in it. With the idea of petty revenge in his mind, Gid smirked, trying to return his attentions to Jazzy.

{OoC: I.... I'm sorry about him. He just kinda... went nutty.}
Cara MiaKitty

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ
Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ's ᴇᴀsʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs

Sσ ωє cσυƖɗ Ɩєαяη нσω тσ cƖιмв

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:07 pm

User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Second Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Location : Hogsmeade Station → Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

“That is the worst that could happen.” Richard agreed. “Either way it’s up to you and I’ll be there.” He told her brightly. The second year Gryffindor didn’t think much of the fact he was holding Essie’s hand. To her it probably felt like one giant leap. However they were just friends which would certainly ease that a bit he’d hope. After seeing Garnet it was time to get in a carriage and get up to the school. Letting Essie go first and when she asked if he needed help Richard smiled. “Thanks,” He said taking her hand and climbing in after her. “Aren’t I supposed to be saying that to you?” He asked her. Normally that was the gentlemanly thing to do. Not that he knew the first thing about that. He just pretended to know a thing or two.

- - - - -

Getting into the great hall Richard took a seat at the Gryffindor table. Curious he wondered just how many of the new first years would be in Gryffindor. At the start of the sorting they had gotten at least one new member. He clapped for the boy named Alexander Avery. Richard knew the Avery name. It was one of the old pure blooded names. Like his family they were purely Slytherin or they used too. “Guess Alexander is the black sheep of the Avery family too.” He commented aloud before adding. “The Avery family like my family are or were purely sorted Slytherin.” Times he guessed had changed. “Wonder who else we’ll get this year.”

With : Essie

mc2

Gryffindor!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:30 pm

User Image
                                                    They say we are what we are
                                                    But we don't have to be.
                                                    I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
                                                    I'll be the watcher of the eternal flame.
                                                    I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀᴅᴏʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Darian skipped into the Great Hall, having sat with Rowan and making sure to change out of what her parents gave her to wear and what Eve had helped her to get. She of course was carrying Othello with her since she didn't trust the house elves to not lose her best friend, but that was to be expected. Othello simply looked at Darian and hissed at her, looking confused. "We're not going to the other snake-tongues?"

Darian shook her head and patted Othello on the head as the snake slithered around her shoulders.
                                                    "Nope, not today. We're going over to Gryffindor so this should be fun." She approached the table and looked at the people sitting there. There was Essie and Rich, and they were in her year. She could always sit with them. Giving a firm nod, she skipped the rest of the way, the serpent tightening his grip around her shoulders as she took a seat right across from Rich. She had heard about the black sheep comment and frowned, wondering who Alexander was and why the boy was talking about him. She could totally understand black sheep in the family though. Her family was full of them. "Well, you got me! Though the Yaxleys already have a few black sheep besides me. Who's Alexander, and why are you saying he's a black sheep too?."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hey, if I'm going to do this, I might as well go all out!
                                                    OOC:

Sometimes the only pay-off for having any faith
                                                    Is when it's tested again and again everyday.
                                                    I'm still comparing your past to my future.
                                                    It might be your wound but they're my sutures.

mc2

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:31 am

User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                      "I'll ask around and see if they need me. I was thinking chaser probably," Essie answered. She blushed when Rich asked if he was the one supposed to do the helping and said, "Probably... Father would say so, but I'm good at climbing trees and stuff so..." She shrugged with a smile as Rich got into the carriage after her and they had a rather pleasant ride up to the carriage. It was a bit like riding in a car, Essie decided.

Essie took a seat with Rich at the Gryffindor table and took some interest in the sorting deciding to look out for Garnet's sorting when a Alexander Avery was the first to be called and joined their house. Essie smiled and clapped happily until Rich spoke up and said that Alexander was the black sheep of the Avery family now. She frowned some and said, "I don't like that term 'black sheep'. It makes it sound like God didn't make a mistake. Black sheep are good too. I... I hope his family doesn't get upset with him though. He shouldn't be ashamed of who he is, even if it is a bit different than the rest of his family."

Suddenly one of the triplets, Darian joined them, snake on her shoulder not looking a bit out of her comfort zone as she joined them. It was a bit surprising though and Essie wondered if it was breaking any rules or only tradition. Plenty of the older students sat wherever they wanted it seemed. "Apparently, Alexander's family is or was all Slytherins. I'm not too sure about wizard families. Either way I don't like how people make black sheep sound like a bad thing or a mistake. You can't change you, right?" Essie said with a hopeful smile at Darian. She couldn't help but think of poor Gabe always butting heads with father or her father's undeniable distancing of her and Lydie since he found out about the witch thing. He still made sure they were involved in the church and did their prayers and bible study. If he had to have witches in his family he was going to have good Christian ones at least.
                                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      A creative type eager for the path not taken?
                                      And adventure that verges nearly on being reckless.
                                      I know exactly what to do with you...

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                                      murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:08 pm

User Image
                                                I am a head case
                                                I am the color of boom
                                                That’s never arriving
                                                At you are the pay raise
                                                Always a touch out of view
                                                And I am the color of boom

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

GᖇYᖴᖴIᑎᗪOᖇ || ᖴIᖇᔕT Yᕮᗩᖇ || ᕼᗩᒪᖴᗷᒪOOᗪ

════════════════════════

Roo let out a sigh, not realizing he had been holding his breath before he slid off the stool and walked over to the table that was cheering. Granted, he probably didn't feel confident, but he wasn't exactly feeling nervous. The talk about making friends made him nervous, since he could already see that Flick had been made a Slytherin. He sat down, biting his lip and looking around. So far, he had heard two other people put into Gryffindor, and he sighed as he started rapping his knuckles on the table. Not stress relief, he was just full of too much energy at the moment and needed a release. If he could find a drum set in the school, he would totally be jamming on that, but he doubted he'd be able to until he got through the night and classes. Might even make a game of exploring the castle later. He never knew.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Man, I'm bored already...
                                                OOC:

All my life I’ve been living in the fast lane
                                                Can’t slow down
                                                I’m a rollin’ freight train
                                                One more time
                                                Gotta start all over
                                                Can't slow down
                                                I’m a lone red rover

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:40 pm

See, I was born the second child...
With a spirit running wild, running free.
And they saw trouble in my eyes;
They were quick to recognize the devil in me!
See, I was born a restless child...
And I could hear the world outside calling me.

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

first year │ gryffindor │ pureblood

Alec was going to murder that bloody hat. He was going to light it on fire as soon as he learned the spell for that. How was he a Gryffindor?! Energetic? Okay, sure, but his sister had plenty of energy to constantly harass him, and she was a Slytherin! Taking risks without a regard for the rules? His great grandparents and great uncle were in prison! For conspiracy and murder among other things! If that wasn't disregard for the rules he didn't know what was. This was absurd. He wasn't brave, chivalrous, or particularly bold. He just did what he wanted. Maybe he wasn't exceptionally cunning or ambitious either, but he lied all the time! Granted, he also got caught lying all the time... He was going to throw up, he thought desperately, as he took a seat at the Gryffindor Table. Sera was going to write their parents, probably cackling with glee at the thought of their reactions, and they were going to kill him. Or at least disown him. Averys were not Gryffindors. They weren't. He resisted the urge to put his head down. Everyone would just make fun of him, like they had at Charms school. He had to pretend he didn't care, but the bright red of his face betrayed him.

OOC:
Username

And heaven knows how hard I tried-
But the devil whispered lies I believed!
Can you hear it hanging on the wind?
Can you feel it underneath your skin?
You've got to go on, further than you've ever gone...
You've got to run far from all you've ever known...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:51 pm

User ImageUser Image

Ƒιƒтн ƳєαяƓяуƒƒιη∂σяƇнαѕєя
ƤяєƒєcтƲιcє Ƈαρтαιη

Gid watched at the table, noticing a few of the kids grumbling about something. He decided he'd step in if it got crazy. A bit of fussing wasn't really a call to get people in trouble... and he really didn't want to start the year with negative points. He sighed again, resuming watching his former best mate talk to his girlfriend and happily ignore him. Stupid Rhys and stupid Vannah over there being stupid. It wasn't until he heard someone drumming their fingers on the tabletop that he looked up curiously. It was one of the new firsties, and he looked somewhere between bored and nervous, which were two feelings Gid could relate to quite well. The older Gryffindor scooted over, looking at the boy. He pulled a mismatched set of drumsticks from his pocket, quietly tapping them on the edge of the table. "D'you drum? I've played since I was eight." He offered a grin, hoping the boy would be friendly. He looked nice, at least, and Gid needed to talk to someone other than Jazzy for a few minutes. About literally anything. He was great with any topic that wasn't Rhys or Prefect duties.

Diamond Wales

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ
Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ's ᴇᴀsʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs

Sσ ωє cσυƖɗ Ɩєαяη нσω тσ cƖιмв

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:14 pm

User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Second Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Location : Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Richard didn’t mind the help. Finding the ride enjoyable, he was happy to be back up at the school. Of course now they were watching the sorting and the topic of black sheep came up. He didn’t say it to be a bad thing. Before he could say anything about that Darian one of the triples came over. ‘What’s she doing at the Gryffindor table?’ He thought to himself as she asked who he was talking about. “Hey Darian,” He greeted. “Last name’s Avery.” He told her. “I’m just saying because like me his family is primarily Slytherin sorted and he’s in Gryffindor.” He explained.

“Now I’m not saying a black sheep is a bad thing. I’m just saying like the color implies we’re different.” Richard said not wanting to it to sound bad. “I only mention it because I can relate.” He added remembering his feelings about his sorting. They were mixed because while he wanted to be different, he very much wanted to fall in line with the rest. However, after the year happened he learned the worst was over and he could just enjoy his time at Hogwarts. “Anyways, nice look. You sure know how to blend in.”

With : Gryffindors... Essie & Darian

Diamond Wales
                                                  mc2

Gryffindor!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:09 pm

User ImagexxDesmondxxxLanexxxMelanconxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gryffindor First Year
x Feeling: A Little Excited
x Location: Great Hall
x With: Gryffindor Students

Desmond's heart was racing as the hat was taken off of his head. He was chosen to be in Gryffindor. He didn't know which house he would get, nor did he really care, but the way everyone cheered when he was chosen made him feel accepted -even if it was just for the moment-. Standing up from the chair, he made his way over to the other first year students who had been chosen as Gryffindor. He knew Roo, but other then that he was lost at who was who. "Um... Hi... I guess..." He said sheepishly as he took a seat across from Roo.

OOC: facepalm... I clicked the wrong button! One minute! I'll have it fixed. K. Kinda had to rush it. Sorry D:

Open for Interaction

User Image

A difficult choice indeed...
You could do well in any house,
And yet I see one fitting you quite well.
Better be...

Gryffindor!

Quote:

Quote:

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:22 pm

User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Halfblood - Adopted
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie had parted ways with Saio once the carriage dropped them off at the castle and her friend headed towards the Hufflepuff common room while she and Colton made their way to the Gryffindor common room. She and Colton had agreed to meet at the Great Hall for the feast, but it seemed as though the girl had beaten him there. Making her way towards the table decked in red, she found a few familiar faces to sit with although one of them wasn’t a Gryffindor but a Slytherin who sure looked like a Gryffindor. Mackenzie decided not to ask; it could strike a wrong chord with Darian and maybe she’ll hate Kenzie. One of her sisters already does. “Hi, guys,” she said, sitting down next to the snake girl and across from Essie. “Had a good summer?” she asked the three of them. Mackenzie pulled her cloak off and placed it on the empty seat next to her, saving it for Colton whenever he showed up.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Murruelecreuset
Diamond Wales
mc2
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games