Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                  ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                  αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                  нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                  αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                  αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley still wasn't entirely sure how the hell she'd been talked into helping Ariel with this nonsense. She'd trudged after him from table to table, diligently holding onto and passing out flyers, and still had no clue how exactly he'd done it. She'd scowled at the back of his head the entire time, twitching every time he said that they were starting a club. They were not starting a club, he was starting a club. She was just passing out flyers, dammit! This was not her club, she was taking absolutely no ownership of it. She refused!

spaceOnce her hands were empty, she stalked closer to the Hufflepuff, grabbing onto his shirt sleeve and tugging harshly.
                                  "What gives?" she hissed, eyes narrowed on the boy. "This isn't my club! I said I would help, not that I'd run the damn thing with you!" Charley glanced around them, noting all the people they'd passed out the flyers to, and felt slightly nauseous. "I am not a people person, Ariel! I'm not gonna stand up in front of a room and teach a bunch of wankers to speak bloody Greek or whatever!" Her voice had started to raise ever so slightly, color rising in her cheeks. When she'd agreed to help, she hadn't thought it meant anything other than trudging behind him and handing out the bloody flyers. That was the extent of her involvement! She didn't even know if she wanted to join the damn club! On the one hand, it appealed to her because she'd love to learn more languages. On the other hand, even having one friend was a bit much for her at times. Spending weekly meetings in a room full of bloody kids sounded like torture.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                  ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                  уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                  ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                  ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

wнere - Slytherin Table
                                  wнen - Sorting Feast 2041
                                  wιтн - Ariel
                                  - ooc -
                                  blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 6:48 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Charley
Mood
Amused

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ariel glanced back at his friend, not too shaken by her outburst. Honestly it reminded him of his sister, she snapped at him a lot so he had learned to take outbursts like this with a grain of salt. So he simply flashed a smile at her. "I never said you would be getting up to talk to people." He had no idea where she had gotten that one from, though he supposed it had been partially his own fault.

He continued, reaching out to ruffle her hair as he did with his twin when she was upset with him. "But you have to admit, helping me pass out flyers is technically helping me start the club."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:12 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Whitney and Dean
Mood
Excited

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

After the hat called out her new house, she practically dashed over to the table out of joy and glanced around for the familiar faces of her brother's best friend and his younger brother. With a cheer she bolted over and tackled Whitney in a hug. Once letting go she proceeded to do the same with Dean. When she pulled away she made sure that they would both be able to read her lips as she exclaimed her excitement, she also made sure to attempt the BSL that she and her brother had been practicing since Jin had befriended Whitney in his first year. "I'm so excited that I'm in the same house with you two! This is going to be so much fun! Is our head of house nice? I'm sure Oppa has told me about him or her but he thinks all the teachers are at least a little scary. Are there any people I should look out for cause they are butt faces?"

She was rambling at this point but she didn't really care, she was ecstatic. She already knew people in her house, that would make friend finding just a bit easier. She was a bit disappointed that Riddles or Shui hadn't been sorted into her house, that would have been great then she would have four friends in her house. Of course that would have been too convenient of fate.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit had, of course, cheered quite enthusiastically when his best friend's younger sister was sorted into his house, elbowing his brother lightly in the ribs and shooting a look to Jin at the Hufflepuff table. Normally, Whit would've sat with his friend, but he'd had a feeling Ha-Yun just might be in his house, and wanted to welcome her appropriately if she were. Considering he'd been right, he'd say it was a good call. He raised himself up in his seat a little and waved to the younger girl, not sure if she'd sit with him and his brother but wanting her to know she was welcome to.

spaceHe wasn't overly surprised when she greeted them both with an excited hug, returning his with a grin and a light thump on her back.
                                      "This is the fun house," Whitney said matter-of-factly. "Just 'cause we're in it, of course, but that's enough, I think." Her rapid-fire questioning had him struggling to keep up, the somewhat messy signing only helping him marginally to understand her lips. "Slow down a bit, sis," he chuckled. "I only caught half of that for sure. But, lemme think... You asked about the head, right? He's a jackarse. But don't worry, you'll barely even register on his radar compared to some other students. I think he's gonna kill someone eventually."

spaceHe wasn't overly surprised to hear that Jin had told her the professors were scary, but couldn't help but roll his eyes all the same. "Professor Hill's the only scary one," he said dryly. "I think, anyway. I guess I'll know better once I start my new electives. The headmaster's pretty intimidating, but I think he's alright." He tried, and failed, to come up with a list of people she should avoid. Actually, at the moment, only one person came to mind. "One of my dormmates got himself punched by a girl in Gryffindor last year," he mused. "So I guess avoid her? She's in Dean's year." He looked to his brother for confirmation, or maybe a name. Cel had certainly complained enough about the altercation in the common room. He'd been so loud even the deaf could hear it.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

wнere - Slytherin Table
                                      wιтн - Dean, Ha-Yun
                                      - ooc -
                                      blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

wнo'ѕ тo ĸnow ιғ yoυr ѕoυl wιll ғade aт all
                                          тнe one yoυ ѕold тo ғool тнe world
                                          yoυ loѕт yoυr ѕelғ-eѕтeeм along тнe way

spaceByron tried not to show his distaste when Momo mentioned her uncle. The man had shown up, rather late in fact, to the dinner their betrothal had been announced at, and things had gone downhill rather quickly. If the man had been the picture of good manners, Byron wouldn't have cared much that he'd been late, assuming he had a decent reason for it. But it seemed rather like the man had been late on purpose, and his manners had been distinctly lacking. That a grown man could manage to accidentally set anything on fire bordered on ridiculous, at least in Byron's opinion. He kept his tone neutral, musing aloud when he asked, "Was it really an accident?" From what he'd seen, Hayate didn't get along well with the Scarlet matriarch. Which made it more than plausible that he'd set the things on fire on purpose, just to irk the woman. Then again, he'd seemed something of a drunk, so perhaps it was an accident. Really, either was equally likely. He couldn't even be bothered to be sorry that he'd accused the man of such, all things considered. From what he'd see, Hayate would probably be quite pleased at the accusation.

and yoυ ѕнoυld ĸnow тнaт тнe lιeѕ won'т нιde yoυr ғlawѕ
                                          no ѕenѕe ιn нιdιng all oғ yoυrѕ
                                          yoυ gave υp on yoυr dreaмѕ along тнe way

wнere - Slytherin Table
                                          wιтн - Momo
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                  αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                  нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                  αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                  αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceAll of Charley's previous steam seemed to let out, rather unspectacularly, at Ariel's admittedly reasonable response. Her eyes still narrowed, she let out a quiet, "Oh," gut twisting slightly out of guilt. She'd jumped on him rather unfairly, she guessed. But the way he'd carried on-! Ugh. She wasn't good at this. What this was, exactly, she didn't know. Having a friend. Helping people. Being nice. Any of it. Half the time she wondered if she was even fit for public. Not that she cared, because being in public was overrated.

spaceOf course, some of her anger returned when he reached out and ruffled her hair. She barely resisted the urge to slap his hand away, clenching her fists and curling her lip.
                                  "Don't do that," she snapped. "I'm not some five year old street urchin, you know!" Even if she felt like one half the time thanks to her uncle. He did a good job with her, really, but sometimes he was distracted and she was bored. Sometimes that meant she got lost in some random city. Sometimes it took a while for him to find her. No big deal, really.

spaceFeeling somewhat deflated, but determined to hold onto some of her ire out of pride, she huffed and crossed her arms.
                                  "We're starting a club makes it sound like it's my club, too," she pointed out. "It's not. I'm just... helping. Because you asked. It's your bloody club, Nolan." And he better not forget it, because if she found herself holding some ridiculous title like vice captain or secretary or something she'd scream.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                  ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                  уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                  ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                  ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

wнere - Slytherin Table
                                  wιтн - Ariel
                                  - ooc -
                                  blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:44 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Byron
Mood
Cheerful

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Momo couldn't stop herself from letting out a laugh at Byron's words, it wasn't surprising that he asked such a question especially considering how her Uncle had acted once he had shown up to the Betrothal dinner. "I mean...he said it was, but between you and me I don't think it was. Uncle Hayate doesn't really get along with this side of the family." Honestly, the only reason he came around at all was because of her and Gerard. He had said that her mother had cared deeply for not just her but Gerard as well, which she supposed made sense. Though in Momo's opinion, if she had cared so much she should have come home.

"Sorry for how he acted at your home, by the way. He can be a bit...rowdy when he wants to be. Dad always said he was like a child trapped in the body of an adult." Sure, she didn't mind and she had even gone out of her way to invite him, but it didn't mean that she wasn't going to apologize since he was pretty...unruly.

宿
                                                          姿

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:09 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Charley
Mood
Amused

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Once again Ariel was seemly un-phased by her anger towards him. It wasn't a regular day unless on female he was close to yelled at him, be it his sister or his mother...or well not Charley as well since she was now someone he considered a friend. So he removed his hand from her head, keeping his usual smile plastered onto his face. "Sorry about that, it's a habit. I won't do it again."

He calmly listened to her reasoning and when she finished he crossed his arms over his chest and nodded. It did make sense of course, when she put it that way. "You don't have to worry about being in the leadership or anything like that. I was just going to make Miranda be my vice-captain unless I can find someone who would actually want to take the position." Ariel loved his sister but he definitely knew how to push her buttons to get her to follow along with his plans. "And honestly I appreciate you being willing to help me out. I wouldn't have been able to get as much notice out without you. So thanks!"

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 4:30 am
User Image

( MugglebornFirst Year SlytherinSelf-Proclaimed Mature Preteen ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                        Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                        Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                        Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                        Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mina arched an eyebrow when Will seemed to think that he was sorted here for his anger. "Psh, doubt it," she shook her head, her Welsh accent showing, "Slytherin is ambition and cunning. Maybe it sees your cleverness and you just don't notice it." Mina may have so many people who call her an "egomaniac" or just "self-absorbed" (she never cared), but she knew better than degrading people or letting them be so... eugh, self-deprecating. Where's the fun in those kinds of people? It's lame. Mina would prefer butting heads with people on her level, twice the fun! "Oh, very," the young Slytherin nodded with a smirk, being pleased with herself, "I don't have a house in mind, actually. But it's my dad's house, so I'm content."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                        Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                        Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                        Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                        'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Ceremony 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Great Hallxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Housemates (William)
                                                        xxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 6:42 pm
User Image User Image
Enid Lambert née Brewster
Half-Blood Slytherin Third Year Adopted

Location : Hogsmeade Station → Great Hall - Slytherin Table

Enid listened to Karen talk about her electives. She began to think about how many might match up. Though her thoughts deviated when divination peeked her interest. “Divination is a family thing. That means your family has the seer gene?” She somewhat questioned. It made sense. And, it was a curious thing. Made her roommate all the more interesting in Enid’s mind. “I’m taking divination too, and muggle studies.” She told her. “I’m also taking like four other classes. My mum talked me into a number of the classes I ended up taking.”

Grabbing a carriage, Enid found herself landing at the Slytherin table with someone other then Cel. Not that she didn’t mind the boy oddly enough, but it was just odd. Pushing that thought aside Enid looked to the grouping of first years. “How many first years you think will land in Slytherin?” She questioned aloud. She was curious just as she’d been with her own sorting. She’d never expected to be where she was though she had no complaints.

Status : Glad to be back / Curious
                                                Company : Slytherins... Karen

OOC : Hope you don't mind my moving to the table.

Diamond Wales

Hm... a sharp, analytical mind
                                                Healthy skepticism and a penchant for telling tall tales?
                                                You're a curious one, but what to do with you?
                                                I think you'll do quite well in
                                                Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:02 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna
Slytherin PrefectFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle
Dueling Club Captain

The warm feeling gained from being with her boyfriend, and their ride up from Hogsmeade, carried Faina all the way to the Slytherin Table in the Great Hall. If she'd had her druthers she'd have stayed with him at his table, or stayed with her little sister, but it would have looked odd if a newly-minted Prefect wasn't there at the table, especially since in all likelihood it would be her responsibility to lead the newly Sorted Slytherins down into the dungeons. Yeah, there'd been a time when she questioned her own Sorting, now she embraced it.

Arriving just before the Sorting ceremony, she made the point of watching for Lucien's cousin, and was thrilled to see her get Sorted into Slytherin. Faina also started noting down the names of the newly Sorted Slytherins, so she could keep track of whom they were. She promised herself she would look out for the younger students, be the mat' medved' she'd always been for her sister, if it were required.

Now that the Sorting was concluded, she was waiting for the Headmaster to make his opening remarks, so the Feast could start. She wanted to have a nice, hot meal, and the chance to relax.

OOC: Open for Interaction
Username

User Image
                      "And you ask me what I want this year
                      And I try to make this kind and clear
                      Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
                      Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
                      And desire and love and empty things
                      Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days."

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:00 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

нere'ѕ тo вeιng нυмan, all тнe paιn and ѕυғғerιng
                                                  тнere'ѕ вeaυтy ιn тнe вleedιng, aт leaѕт yoυ ғeel ѕoмeтнιng
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo care enoυgн тo carry on
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo ғιnd a place wнere ι вelong

spaceSorin hadn't bothered to try and hunt down Akira tonight, not seeing any point in trying to be social when he'd just have to cut it short at the end of the feast. He wasn't in the best of moods, anyway, because he'd caught up to his sister on the way to the castle and she'd seemed a little worse for wear. And hadn't been willing to talk about it, which, it didn't take a genius to guess why. Her eyes had kept drifting to her betrothed, so he was willing to bet that the prat had said something to upset her. But she had refused to explain what, due to said prat hovering nearby. If not for the general need to keep up appearances and follow rules, Sorin wouldn't have been all that surprised to see Hermolaos insisting on Celeste joining him at the Slytherin table. As it was, she was granted a reprieve, but unfortunately not one that he could take advantage of. He'd been named prefect, after all, and thus had obligations to his own house. No matter how much he didn't really care about a bunch of snot-nosed first years. His sister would've insisted he do his duty, though.

spaceSo, of course, he sat at his own table, near the head of the great hall so that come the time, he'd be easily visible, and spent nearly the entire feast scowling at his own plate. He didn't even bother watching the ceremony, not particularly caring about it even though logically he knew he should've paid attention to the new Slytherins. When things seemed to be dying down and people were spending more time yawning than talking or eating, he finally stood, identifying Faina's location before getting the first year's attention.

space"First year students, listen up! I'm Sorin Kinsley, and this" he gestured to Faina, figuring she would make herself known by standing or something, "is Faina Patrovna, we're your fifth year house prefects. We'll be leading you down to the dorms now. It's important that you pay attention as we go so that you don't get lost later on. Stay with the group and behave yourselves." He shot them all what he hoped was a stern look, not in the mood to deal with a bunch of rambunctious children who couldn't walk down some corridors without acting like idiots.

нere'ѕ тo вeιng нυмan, тaĸιng ιт ғor granтed
                                                  тнe нιgнѕ and lowѕ oғ lιvιng, тo geттιng ѕecond cнanceѕ
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo care aвoυт wнaт'ѕ rιgнт or wrong
                                                  ι wιѕн ѕoмeone coυld нelp мe ғιnd ғιnd a place wнere ι вelong

wнere - Slytherin Table
                                                  wιтн - Housemates - First Years
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  Next post will be at The Dungeon Staircase

Graydon Ironshield

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Fuzzymelonlord

Utsuha Moon

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 6:28 am
User Image
Faina Patrovna
Slytherin PrefectFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle
Dueling Club Captain

Once the Headmaster made his customary opening remarks, and his annual reminder not to go traipsing out into the Forbidden Forest, dinner finally arrived. Knowing she'd be departing before long, she tucked straightaway into her meal, though she made sure to keep tabs on the locations of the incoming First Years. She was happy to see a samavar filled with mulled apple cider, which a mug of helped to chase the chill from her bones, as did the soup she helped herself to. Faina treated herself to a piece of chocolate cake for dessert, finishing it just as Sorin moved to stand up.

Smoothing down her skirt, the fifteen year old Prefect stood up when her name was mention, and she smiled toward the new students. "Please, gather around," she said aloud to the incoming students, to reinforce what Sorin was saying. "Stay close to us. If you have any questions, just ask."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Fuzzymelonlord

Utsuha Moon

Devlyn Maycry

User Image
                      "And you ask me what I want this year
                      And I try to make this kind and clear
                      Just a chance that
                      Cara MiaKitty

maybe we'll find better days
                      Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
                      And desire and love and empty things
                      Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days."

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:52 am
Miss GryffindorK

User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Reserve Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian while not prepped for the splash, he was so ok with it. He had been laughing evilly at his handy work when Will the first year decided to bite back, well splash back was more accurate. Taking the cold juice the face he retaliated buy scoping corn from below and shoving down the front of Will's robe. He did hope the kid wasn't allergic. That be a bit harsh even by Cian's standard. he hopped off the table and located more slimy foods to load up on. he so hoped Will would come after. A food fight was no fun without the fight. It would be just food then.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games