Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:44 am
MDaylus

Loki finally fell back asleep near morning when he stopped thinking. When Tony awoke in the morning the god lay curled tightly against him but he would not impede the man's ability to get out of bed should the genius chose so. Loki's sleep did seem a bit fitful but not in the way that he would be having nightmares.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at seeing Loki still curled up beside him. Slowly reaching out a hand, he began to pet Loki’s hair and rub a comforting hand on his shoulders as he noticed his unrest. He careful not to move or do too much to wake him, merely trying to calm him. When Loki seemed to settle a little more, Tony finally slipped from bed to go try and find breakfast for his lover. Thinking over what could possibly be good for him being sick, he decided to prepare several things and he’d eat whatever Loki didn’t want or didn’t think he’d keep down.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a breathy sigh in his sleep when Tony began to pet his hair and rub his shoulders. Slowly the god calmed and his sleep became more restful. He didn't wake as the man slipped from the bed only curled into the spot where Tony had been. It was a good ten minutes later that Loki finally stirred and opened his eyes not seeing tony.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was shuffling around the kitchen when Loki finally woke up. He’d already cut up some fruit and set it in a bowl and had some oatmeal cooking that he could add, nuts, berries, and fruit to with a little bit of honey. It would be sweet, like Loki ate, but it wouldn’t be hard on the stomach. The only other thing he could think of was some yogurt with berries and granola, but he’d set that up in a moment. Feeling Loki wake up, he cautiously pressed his mind to Loki’s, trying to see how he was feeling.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki pushed the bond out to locate Tony gently. Feeling Tony push back to evaluate how he was feeling loki took stick of his body before pushing back the he merely felt tired. 'I will go see bruce in a few minutes like I promised.' Loki shot across the bond laying back on the bed with a sigh. He knew bruce would know what's going on but he would have to face the disappointment that came with not having told Tony yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed a little when Loki said he was just a little tired. ‘I have some things you can try eating before you go. I’ll bring them to you in a minute.’ He replied gently. ‘Hopefully they’ll settle on your stomach alright.’ He added gently. Soon enough he had everything prepared and on a tray, carrying it back to their room, a glass of cold juice and a glass of ice water as well. Smiling at Loki when he saw him, he slowly came over. “You don’t have to eat everything, I just decided to give you a few choices to see what sits best for you.” He said, waiting for Loki to sit up before placing the tray on his lap and sitting on the edge of the bed.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki was surprised to learn that Tony was making breakfast for the second day in a row. 'Thank you Tony.' Loki thanked the man. When Tony walked in carrying a tray he moved to sit up only to be surprised by the amount of food. Tony was quick to inform him that he didn't have to eat everything and that he had just brought him a few choices. "You are going to eat too?" Loki questioned, it was more of a suggestion than a question though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at his words. “I will….I just want you to figure out what works for you first. I’m not going to eat something if it’s the only thing that doesn’t upset your stomach.” He said slowly. Plus it was a bit more important for Loki to eat since he hadn’t been able to keep much on his stomach recently. He didn’t voice that, knowing it would start a debate.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony told him that he would eat but he just wanted Loki to find out what worked best for his stomach. "Thank you Tony." Loki thanked before he began to eat. He was hungry but he tried each thing eating slowly to make sure his stomach was fine. He much enjoyed the fruit and the yogurt the oatmeal was alright but was strange to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki closely, ready to help if Loki’s stomach rebelled. When he seemed to settle on what he wanted, Tony picked up the oatmeal and began to eat it. He much preferred meat for breakfast if he ate anything, but he didn’t mind this. Shifting around, he sat facing Loki. Massaging the god’s leg absently between bites, he sighed. “Lo, babe, we need to talk about today.” He started slowly, figuring he might as well get this out of the way now.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad that Tony ate and leaned against him. Looking up when Tony stated that they needed to talk about the day loki grew confused."What about today?" Loki questioned. He knew Tony would want him to rest and that he had to go see bruce but he didn't know what else could possibly change the rest of the day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“The reporter Clint mentioned last night will be here today. I have to protect the anonymity of the others here, so I have to have the interview in the living room of the penthouse.” Tony started, frowning slightly. He didn’t like letting this woman into his private quarters, but he had no other choice. “And I know you don’t want to be known to the world just yet, and you don’t want a stranger to see you in this form, so you’ll need to stay out of the living room for the duration of the interview.” He said slowly. He hoped he could answer a handful of questions and send her on her way, but this woman was determined. “And you have to promise me not to cause any mischief, even if I get angry or upset. It’s better to have reporters on our side than annoyed with us.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked perplexed when Tony started off by mentioning the reporter that he knew would be coming today. He didn't like the fact that the woman would be so close to where he and Tony slept. He didn't like anyone he didn't know so close to the bedroom or so close to Tony. He nodded when Tony said that he knew he didn't want to be revealed to the world yet or to have other see this form. "If I am to stay out of the living room then how is it that I would cause mischift especially if I am to be resting?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:18 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s words. “I know you Loki.” he smirked. “If you are determined enough to cause mischief, you cause mischief.” He said, catching Loki’s chin and pulling him into a soft kiss. “My god of mischief.” He murmured affectionately as he pulled away. Sure, others tended to be concerned about Loki’s antics, unhappy with his pranks and jokes, but Tony would always find them amusing, endearing even. Petting Loki’s hair, he motioned for him to keep eating. “Hopefully she’ll be easy to handle today….but she’s not a fun one sometimes, so there’s no telling.” He frowned, staring at his bowl as he thought.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:06 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a slight smirk when Tony chuckled him. Tony was right of course when the man said that he would cause mischief is he was determined to. He met the kiss with a slight smirk and then a smile as Tony called him his god of mischief. He moved to eat some more as Tony gestured for him to do so. "What do you mean?" he questioned when the man said that the reporter coming was normally difficult. "What would she do?" Loki questioned frowning now.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games