Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:28 pm
((What is it Bakufu wants from Kai?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:29 pm
((Double post)) sweatdrop  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:53 pm
Kai Hyugiha

((Bakufu wants something from Kenji, not Kai.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:55 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha

((Bakufu wants something from Kenji, not Kai.))
((Pain in future read your damn posts to yourself. You made me ask a question that wasn't right. scream Rp time wasted. evil ))  

Kai Hyugiha

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:00 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"I'm not quite sure, there was a girl who called it the Bakufu, they definately have some fire power, though one of them was far below the other two, he used Kenji like a puppet, but that was pretty much all he did." Raith said to Kai and then turned to Kenji and said, "The woman said they wanted something that Kenji had, what is it?"
"There can be only one thing they want from Kenji?" Kai gave a concerned look. "I want Kenji placed under the protection of two ANBU squads. I make this request as the current leader of the Uchiha clan."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:32 pm
Chiyo slowly walked in to Kenji's room. "What's going on in here? I heard there was some sort of disterbance. Kenji are you all right?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:36 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo slowly walked in to Kenji's room. "What's going on in here? I heard there was some sort of disterbance. Kenji are you all right?"
"Any and all information on this matter will be kept on a need-to-know basis for Kenji's sake. Understood Raith." Kai said as he left the hospital.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:38 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
"Any and all information on this matter will be kept on a need-to-know basis for Kenji's sake. Understood Raith." Kai said as he left the hospital.

Chiyo frowned. She understood that blackout of information, this was a Konoha matter. She wasn't even from the same village. Still, she worried.
"Is there anything I can do?" she asked.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:41 pm
"Chiyo come with me I need your help with something."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:43 pm
Kai Hyugiha
"Chiyo come with me I need your help with something."

Flashing one more worried look towards the young shinobi, she turned and followed Kai.
"What is it that you need?" she asked, her cane tapping loudly on the floor. She had gotten much more used to walking in the past few days, and she relished the activity. It had been too long.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:46 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Flashing one more worried look towards the young shinobi, she turned and followed Kai.
"What is it that you need?" she asked, her cane tapping loudly on the floor. She had gotten much more used to walking in the past few days, and she relished the activity. It had been too long.
"There is a particular herb I need a medical ninjas opinion on." Kai said as they walked towards the Uchiha compound.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:49 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
"There is a particular herb I need a medical ninjas opinion on." Kai said as they walked towards the Uchiha compound.

Chiyo was a bit confused. "I'm not a medical ninja Kai-san." she replied. "My mother was though, so I may be of some help."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:55 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo was a bit confused. "I'm not a medical ninja Kai-san." she replied. "My mother was though, so I may be of some help."
"Allow me to rephrase someone with medical knowledge." Kai said as he went into a storage room and opened a box containing a black coloured herb with thorns. "I found it a few days ago on my way back to Konoha."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:15 pm
((Hehehehe, what they want from Kenji... if you've been reading the past posts, then there's your clues...))

Two ANBU squads? the Dragon spoke in Kenji's mind. "Yeah... that's a lot of Bodyguards..." Kenji saw that sooner or later, many would know, and he would have to tell them about the Dragon...

What can he do though, they'll have to know. Kai, his sensei, is back so he's the first that will know... second could be Raith... or most probably Chiyo. Oh well, Kenji thought, Nothing I could do there...  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:23 pm
A bird pirched on Genji's hospital room window ledge. The bird had a note attached.

Note: Kenji come to the compound I need to speak with you.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games