Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KittehAsh666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:50 pm
Hii Hii
Im Ash ;D
I love rping, making friends and having fun.
Unfortunately i have forgotten alot about how to rp. So hopefully this Guild will help me alot.
My preference in music is rock, techno, and rock. lol.
3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:44 pm
Name: Technofanatic Freek
Name's Origin: My love for Techno, and my inability to spell Freak correctly.
Currently attending school at: Glencliff Comp. High School. [Summer Break]
Will be attending school at: Unknown at the moment.
Intended Major: Art
Went to High School at: Glencliff Comp. High School
Employment: Currently none
Father's Job: Shoe shiner in Mexico
Mother's job: Technician at AT&T
Siblings: None.
Hobbies: Gaia , anime, RPing, PC games, drawing, writing, singing.
Favorite System: XBOX
Favorite Game Series': Halo. xD
Favorite anime: Akane iro-ni Somaru Saka, Soul Eater, Ouran High School Host Club.
Favorite Manga: Chobits, Azumanga-Daioh, Absolute Boyfriend.
Best Anime movie ever: Spirited Away
Current AMV collection size: Pretty big.
Other Hobbies: None

Favorite Food: Shrimp Lo-Mein with Egg Drop Soup.
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): Not big on movies.
Favorite Instrument: Keyboards
Favorite Store: HotTopic, Spencers.
Favorite Bands: Circ, Metallica, Muse, etc.
Webcomics I read: None.
Average # of Monty Python References per day: o.o

This was stolen from the first page, because I love surveys. biggrin

Saxxony

Friendly Tycoon

Ziae

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:37 am
Hello!
I'm Ziae but you can call me Z if you want. :3
I'm new to this guild and joined because I thought I could improve on my skills.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:07 pm
Konnichiwa~! Haruhi here. biggrin Something about me...hmm......I lead an anime club and I heart RPing. 4laugh My friends think that I'm a musical freak. I love to play my violin and listening to almost every genre of music possible (foreign, pop, rap, hard rock, classical, you name it). 3nodding

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Ra-ezelle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:43 am
Hello everyone! The name's Mizzy! I'm an avid role-player, even though my computer is dead nearly all the time, and I'm new to Gaia! Seriously! I've only been a member for two days now! Anyway, visit my profile to learn a bit more about me! Who knows, we might end up being friends?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:34 pm
Um greetings everyone!

So I've been a part of this guild for a loooong time, but I've never done anything sweatdrop

Mostly because the guild system on gaia confuses me... Horribly.

So, I thought it would be a good time to introduce myself, please just call me Angilis! Um... Yeah, so, besides that, hello!

I've been a part of gaia since 2007, my first account was banned (naughty me!) but I've repented, and, here I am! Hopefully I can meet some awesome people and join some awesome roleplays! I'm dying for something literate and not full of:

DarkDude hits you with a spinning flying kick in the back of the head then laughs "hahaha got you noob!" then flies away on my magical unicorn.

*shudder* Ugh...

Alastriona Estelle

Enduring Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Oo-Angel_vs_Devil-oO

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:04 pm
Well Hi!! I'm Angel and its nice to meet you all. At this moment I'm trying to figure out how this thing works, so work with me! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:41 pm
Hey everyone I'm Jojo, I just joined the guild today and hopefully I'll meet all of you in future RP's. I'm not exactly new to gaia, I'm more of one those old gaia members that disappeared for a while and decided to come back because I miss RPing on gaia. So nice to meet you all and lets be friends! 3nodding  

jojo089

juhachi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:32 pm
Awwwwriiiite. Coool. Haha!

I hath RP'd since '05ish.. and I started writing in public school. wahmbulance OLDBIE ALERT! lmao jk.

Screen Name: Juhachi
Origin: *stops and thinks* Uhhh.. Highschool? Doesn't need an explanation.
Country of Residence: Canada
Hobbies: Work.. Work.. Work.. going to bars. Anime's pretty cool.
Favourite Manga: Love Hina made me laugh so hard.<3 I'm mostly into novels, written literature and that neighbourhood of literary win.
Favourite Music: The Clash, Uhm Jung Hwa, Britney Spears, Rammstein, Cobra Starship, Gwen Stefani, Akira Yamaoka, Slipknot, BoA, Gotan Project, Gojira, Darude, Asobi Secksu, Circa Survive, SNSD, Wondergirls, T.a.T.u, Lily Allen... etc.
Favourite Anime: Probably.. Kannazuki no Miko? It's crazy. Full Metal Panic, Hellsing, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, Bible Black, cool yknow.
Favourite Anime Movies: Ghost in the Shell. Nuff said. Also: Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade, KITE, Mezzo Forte, KARAS, Appleseed..
Favourite Store: CinemaOne
Favourite Console: PS2 + PC
Favourite Game Series: Resident Evil.
Favourite Non-Anime Movie: Kill Bill, Sin City, Dawn of the Dead, Silent Hill...

Obsessions: Collecting wallpaper images for my computer, 'Frosters' (slurpees? whatever you call them), mimicking noises, dancing, being there for my friends.

Favourite Food: Brains. And the blood of my enemies to wash it down with!
Favourite Dessert: Yogurt with fresh fruit and granola. It's like an orgasm in your mouuthhh. Aughhburbleburble.
Famous For: Hiccuping for no apparent reason, having my erotic fan fiction discovered online by a best friend of mine, doing questionable things in shopping malls including but not limited to singing Disney songs, touching mannequins inappropriately.. and uh.. that's all I feel like telling you. eek

idea Guess my gender and win uhh.. win.. a high five!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:50 pm
Oh cool, new stationary thingies. Yeah I haven't been active in Gaia for forever.

Name's Zeneba, but you all can call me Zen. I've been roleplaying for about six years since I was thirteen. I'm 18 now, finally an adult. I live in California, United States and I actually used to live where Gaia first originated. I'm getting ready to start off college and I'm attempting to find a job. (Finding a job in this economy? Yeah right.) I'm a pretty laid back person when it comes to well... Everything. I love rp but I do have a habit of doing it on and off. Hopefully, that won't happen here. Pleased to meet all of you.  

ZenebaOna

MydKnight

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:44 pm
Name: Sho Daisuke
Name's Origin: I love the character Sho Minamimoto from the game The World Ends With You, and one of my favourite Japanese names is Daisuke
Currently attending school at: information is disclosed
Will be attending school at: N/A
Intended Major: N/A
Went to High School at: information is disclosed
Employment: Student
Father's Job: TTC Foreman
Mother's job: Photolab Worker at Lawblaws
Siblings: one brother
Hobbies: Gaia , anime, RPing, PC games, drawing, writing, singing, playing/listening to music.
Favorite System: PS3
Favorite Game Series': Metal Gear Solid and Sonic the Hedgehog
Favorite anime: Kekkaishi, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Flame of Recca, Devil May Cry, Beck
Favorite Manga: read above
Best Anime movie ever: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Current AMV collection size: none

Favorite Food: assorted forms of sushi, favourite being unagi
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): Iron Giant
Favorite Instrument: Electric Guitar
Favorite Store: EB Games
Favorite Bands: All The Remains, Killswitch Engaged, Iron Maiden, Shadows Fall
Webcomics I read: VG Cats, Looking For Group, Titan Sphere
Average # of Monty Python References per day: excuse me?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:59 pm
yeah my last post was lame stare

anyways, I'm Sho, I'm sort of a person who doesn't think like "normal" or "sane" people, that being because I love to come up with different ways to torture people. I'm quite dark and yet deep in how I think, especially about life. I've contemplated life quite a few times, and I've come down to a few theories as to why life exists in the first place.

Yes, some of my hobbies include writing, drawing, and playing music, I'm a creator in a sense. My writing style tends to change, depending on the topic I'm going for. Normally for poems, it is about love, because more then half of the poems I write are for my girlfriend whom I love with more than my life. When ever I draw, I normally just draw random pictures, such as a pineapple beating up a pair of scissors for his girlfriend, the sandwich... quite random no? When I play music, I'm trying to get into Death Metal, put in the meantime, since I'm band-less, I'm trying for acoustic music, to pass on a deep, spiritual, and emotional message.

I am actually currently writing a novel, the title is Dhampyre, and it is a vampire novel, which may be a good thing or a bad thing based on popular culture at the moment. The main plot is that the main character, a dhampir (a being spawned from a vampire father and a human mother) named Leon, is trying to find his father, a notorious vampire named Isidore Seleno bent on destroying the human race, and kill him after he killed Leon's mother and left him for dead. Along his quest, he meets up with another vampire named Dante Dracula, and a human named Evelynn. He eventually meets up with yet another human named Lyra, yet this human seems to be different from every other human, as she is not afraid of him and has no affiliation with another vampire.

I am planning on a sequel to Dhampyre, it will be entitled Vhampyre, but I'm planning on working on a few other novels such as Ground Zero, Euthanasia, and Valhalla before then. Hopefully I will finish these books, and when I do, I hope they will become published by an actual publishing company and become popular.

Anyways, I hate to keep you guys reading this, I just wanted to make a more clear introduction to myself, thank you for reading.  

MydKnight

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Therealpayne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:36 pm
hey peeple, im Therealpayne you can call me TRP or Payne or Thereal watevers faster for you  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:03 am
Hey! Name's Asheka, and I love to RP.
I want to become an author, so it helps me personally, as well.
It can sometimes take me a while to jump into an RP, as I hate being intrusive.
I love to RP fantasy, mostly, and love PM RPs, as well!  

Asheka-Paine

Darth Ilex

Man-Hungry Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:51 pm
Name: Di Shi
Name's Origin: I don't actually know.
Currently attending school at: information is disclosed
Will be attending school at: N/A
Intended Major: N/A
Went to High School at: information is disclosed
Employment: Student
Father's Job: Nothing
Mother's job: LPN
Siblings: 3 sisters and 1 brother
Hobbies: Gaia , anime, RPing, PC games, drawing, writing, singing, playing/listening to music.
Favorite System: X-box 360
Favorite Game Series': Fable,
Favorite anime: Inuyasha, YuYu Hackasho, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Devil May Cry,
Favorite Manga: read above
Best Anime movie ever: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Current AMV collection size: none

Favorite Food: Chinese, or Italian
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): That 70's show
Favorite Instrument: None
Favorite Store: A book store.
Favorite Bands: Green day, All American Rejects, Papa Roach, Simple Plan. And many, many more
Webcomics I read: Webcomics?
Average # of Monty Python References per day: To many to count xD  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games