Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

le Ikari

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:45 pm
NAME: Evan or Spazz (long story......sort of)
APPEARANCE: 5' 8" Dark red hair, brown eyes
FAV. BANDS: alternative/metal
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, snowboarding, music
PERSONALITY: um.....unique?
PET PEEVES: preps (at least the ones that say the word 'like' every other word. ugh)
LIKES/DISLIKES: like: music, snowboarding. dislike: snobby rich kids/preps
REASON FOR JOINING: i want a place to hang out and have fun cool  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:07 pm
NAME: Rune, Cary Hapeman, CJ
APPEARANCE: Does it matter?
FAV. BANDS: P.O.D., Slipknot, Backline, Megadeth, Symphony X, More... (NOT in that order)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Dragons, Hockey, Fire, Goth, Medieval/Feudal, Swords, Fantasy, Books, Art, Games.
PERSONALITY: Friendly, analytical, other stuff that you'll just have to get to know me to know =3
PET PEEVES: Chatspeakers, slow people, people who *STOP* in the middle of the damned hallway to chat!,... Not making things clear (Mumbling, leaving unexpectedly, talking away from me, etc.)
LIKES/DISLIKES: My Interests
REASON FOR JOINING: i r Goth  

Rune Katashima

Silenus Slade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:51 pm
NAME: Silenus Slade
APPEARANCE: Around 6ft, longer hair, sharp teeth
FAV. BANDS: The Birthday Massacre, Orgy, Tool, Operatica, HIM, Cradle of Filth, basically anything that is not country.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading (bigtime), learning Japanese (I know, everyone here does this, but whatever), surfing the net when I am completely bored, exercising, giggling hysterically
PERSONALITY: My mood is always going up and down, but easily becoming bored is a constant. In general, I'm always up for a good conversation.
PET PEEVES: People who declare "I win" during an argument. People who take Japanese class because they like anime and suck at the language.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Raisinets--bigtime. Power. Typing. Zoning out. Dislikes...personality traits I see in other people that I hate in myself.
REASON FOR JOINING: It's mid-summer and I am bored out of my mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:04 pm
NAME: Kagome_Vixen
APPEARANCE: I'm Asian, what more do you expect?
FAV. BANDS: I don't listen to much, but I like MCR, Green Day, Flyleaf, J-Rock
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, reading, watching anime/drama, and/or talking to friends
PERSONALITY: Pessmistic, as most people say. At least I'm friendly.
PET PEEVES: People assuming things or not letting you explain something.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes anime & of course goths, indies, emos, etc. Dislikes AC&F, AE, etc. Hates pink.
REASON FOR JOINING: Friends fit in category, so do I as people noted.  

Kagome_Vixen

Hyatt-Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:15 am
NAME: Kessey

APPEARANCE: ......dunno. Nicole Richie/Apnea

FAV. BANDS: Tool, VAC, DJ Xealot, Dir En Grey, Bella Morte, STP. Any EBM, industrial, 80's, or world. Classic rock. Death metal. J-Industrial/Visual

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: building skyscrapers in my front yard, defying physics, sleeping, reading, winning international poker tourneys

PERSONALITY: b***h/sweetheart

PET PEEVES: stupidity, emo kids, Slipknot, scientology, Green Day, MCR, Marilyn Manson, morbid obesity, eggs, "ana luv", The Crow, Naruto, Inuyasha, people who hate labels, boring people,

LIKES/DISLIKES: I like labels, tea parties, and skinnydipping. The Middle Ages/Renaissance and EBM. The cybertrash scene and MAC makeup. Staying up all night and socializing all day.

REASON FOR JOINING: I didn't want to be stabbed.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:27 am
Welcome to the new people. *Gives out cookie baskets* Make yourselves at home.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

I ran out of name changes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:55 am
NAME: Jason
APPEARANCE: Long black hair.
FAV. BANDS: Incubus, Red Hot Chili Pepers, OST
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: The Internet, Walking, Fighting?
PERSONALITY: I like rusty spoons.
PET PEEVES: --
LIKES/DISLIKES: Dislikes: Naruto Likes: Heavy use of plox
REASON FOR JOININGL: I like you.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:56 am
NAME: Jacquelyn is so very feminime... I like my friends to call me Jack. It sounds so much more bad a** though most people call me Jackie.
APPEARANCE: I'm the typical "preppy" looking girl. Tall, skinny, blonde hair, though I am nothing but. My hair is only blonde right now because the black blue and green faded out. It's just not nice...
FAV. BANDS: I heart Green Day, but don't call me a punk poser. I've been listening to them since I was 6. Oh yeah... You know it.... I want to be a music producer when I grow up so listening to newer music and seeing the trends is just part of my job.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I play a lot of instruments and enjoy perfecting a song I've been writing on piano for four years. I also play guitar for 2 bands and saxaphone and clarinet in marching band though that's not everything I play....
PERSONALITY: When I'm aggravated, I try to cleverly walk around such insults with finese... I'm buddhist, so I'm trying to learn more about controlling anger and stuffnes.... Yep. Some people describe me as a spirit with no age, or the effigee of a squirrel on crack...
PET PEEVES: People ask,"Are you punk or goth?" I reply carefully,".... neither. I'm a hippie. more like a drug free rastafarian." They laugh, but they don't know I'm telling the truth.
LIKES/DISLIKES:
I like bacon! I like cheese.
I like flamingos, mice and bees...
I don't like vegies, or catholics
but otherwise I'm happy with half wits!
REASON FOR JOINING: I think punks and goths need to stick together and acknowledge we have differences and similarities.  

punk_flamingo

devil6mike

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:55 am
NAME: Mike
APPEARANCE: 6', brown hair&eyes
FAV. BANDS: Any Heavy Metal
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: basicly married
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Computers, Writing, Reading
RELIGION: Atheist
PERSONALITY: Honest
PET PEEVES: idk
DISLIKES: People who think they know everything.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:34 am
NAME:
Sufiya, but most people call me Sparky
APPEARANCE:
Well, I'm about 5' 8". I look like a gothic hippie. I always wear loose and flowing clothing but my wardrobe is mostly black, blue, purple, or green. I have a huge sock fetish, so I'm always wearing some pair of crazy socks. I have hazel eyes, but they can change color anywhere from a dull yellowish to dark green to light brown. My hair is light brown and goes just past my sholder blades. I have bangs that barely cover the tips of my eyes.
FAV. BANDS:
Rasputina, Malice Mizer, Dir en Grey, Korn, Voltaire, Bahaus, Susheela Raman, Gorillaz, The Eitherorchestra, System of a Down, The Pagan Love Orcestra, Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains, Parlament Funkadelic, and The Beatles.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:
Collecting figurines of various deities, writing stories, rping, and playing my bass Cortez.
PERSONALITY:
Most of the time I'm a hyper and concieted twit with a great lacking of observation and basic common sense skills. Very rarely, I'll be so depressed that even emos look like they just won the lottery. I can also be very know-it-all brat like, but for the most part I'm laid back and open minded.
PET PEEVES:
People that don't use correct grammar!! Ohh... this bothers me so incredibly much! I guess ventrillaquist puppets and manaquins, but that's only because they creep the hell out of me.
LIKES/DISLIKES:
I Love chocolate! I'm like addicted to chocolate! It's so yummy and delicious. Horror novels, comics, music, and mythology.
I dislike caramel, cause it's oogie!
REASON FOR JOINING:
It looked interesting.

Grave Robin

Dapper Explorer

fallenangel704

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:49 pm
NAME: Lala

AGE: don't you know it's rude to ask a girl her age? 24,lol!

APPEARANCE: Brown eyes, Black hair that I have to redye 'cause some blonde standes are showing, Noooooo! scream & awesome tanned brown skin whee Also, ppl say i look 15 which which lets me get away with stuff twisted

Sexuality: sorry girls, i like guys, but that doesn't mean we can't be freinds 3nodding

Relationship Status: single & loving it

FAV. BANDS: Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Korn, & any other classic rock, metal, Punk, Emo, Trance, Techno that I feel like listening to.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, drawing, video games, listening to music, partying & dancing badly!

PERSONALITY: shy if i don't know u, goofy & fun if i do,

PET PEEVES: high school drama, homophobes, bullies & stuck up snobs & closedminded ppl

LIKES: PIZZA!! 3nodding & chicken, Ben & Jerry icecream, blowing my money on manga, & other useless junk

DISLIKES: beef & pork, my job & being carded

REASON FOR JOINING: this place sounds cool & I'm bored  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:50 pm
Welcome new members. Embrace the cookie baskets being passed out to you now, and have fun in the guild. *gives out baskets*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

inlovewithademon234

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:07 am
NAME: marie
APPEARANCE:
FAV. BANDS: slipknot icp twiztid skid row gnr godsmack
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing reading
PERSONALITY:eh
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES:
REASON FOR JOINING: looked cool  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:13 pm
NAME: Justin, but all my friends call me faux or fox ********: 15
APPEARANCE: One of the few ginger goth kids! Nah, I'm more of a metalhead that hangs out with kids that don't like to classify themselves.
FAV. BANDS: Nightwish, rammstein, fear factory, ect.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Amtgard, music.
PERSONALITY: Angry, lots of hatred and anger.
PET PEEVES: Using correct grammer when typing.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: People that actually type/have a big vocabulary/ can spell/Fellow metalheads/juggalos. Dislikes: Shallow people that decided when I was in kindergarten I was an ugly loser. I'm serious, they decided I was a loser my 3rd day of school, ever.
REASON FOR JOINING:...  

faux=doom

faux=doom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:18 pm
Oh yeah, I've never been in a relationship, and I'm straight.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games