Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:22 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
it was back when me and my family were seperated i have very few memory's of my birth parents and the few have were when i was taken i had wondered into an ally and the next thing i knew i was chained and being sold as a slave
"oh okay, thats the day dad went to the market" she thinks "what was one good side of being a slave? i know its a stupid question and there is no good side but i want to hear what you have to say"
doing bad things the slave masters never find out about
she laughs "thats nice" she rubbs her arm "its nice talking to you, its kinda funny how i knew you when you were little and yet never knew until you told me that it was you"
dont forget i never knew either until you told me that you knew who i was back then...
tal rests his hands on his pillow next to his head
"thats true, but still, never knew we would meet again"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:24 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
it was back when me and my family were seperated i have very few memory's of my birth parents and the few have were when i was taken i had wondered into an ally and the next thing i knew i was chained and being sold as a slave
"oh okay, thats the day dad went to the market" she thinks "what was one good side of being a slave? i know its a stupid question and there is no good side but i want to hear what you have to say"
she laughs "thats nice" she rubbs her arm "its nice talking to you, its kinda funny how i knew you when you were little and yet never knew until you told me that it was you"
dont forget i never knew either until you told me that you knew who i was back then...
same here
tal looks at the ceiling and yawns a bit
so why are you and your father so different?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:27 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
same here
she shruggs "i dont know, i know for sure that my mom was the same, she didnt like that he was killing innocent people, guess i followed after her" she yawns and snuggles under the blanket "i try to act like him so that he would trust me and then when the time is right ill use the power of the rings together and bring him down"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:29 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
same here
she shruggs "i dont know, i know for sure that my mom was the same, she didnt like that he was killing innocent people, guess i followed after her" she yawns and snuggles under the blanket "i try to act like him so that he would trust me and then when the time is right ill use the power of the rings together and bring him down"
ill be behind you the whole way
tal turns onto his back in the bed pad and pulls the covers down a bit  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:32 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
same here
she smiles softly "thanks" she yawns again and stretches, she sits up halfway, she leans over and kisses his cheek "never had a friend like you, thanks for helping me" she lays back down and curls up, she yawns and closes her eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:34 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
same here
she smiles softly "thanks" she yawns again and stretches, she sits up halfway, she leans over and kisses his cheek "never had a friend like you, thanks for helping me" she lays back down and curls up, she yawns and closes her eyes
tals looks like a dark cherry his fur turning a dark red from the major blush hes having
your welcome
he says in a lightly shaky voice  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:35 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
same here
tals looks like a dark cherry his fur turning a dark red from the major blush hes having
your welcome
she opens her eyes hearing him, she giggles seeing him blush "whats the matter now?" she asked smiling, she leans closer to him teasing him a bit  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:37 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
same here
your welcome
she opens her eyes hearing him, she giggles seeing him blush "whats the matter now?" she asked smiling, she leans closer to him teasing him a bit
at least this isnt as bad as when you walked out with no pants on  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:39 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
your welcome
"well its not my fault im used to sleeping in gowns" she smiles "and your shirts pass my knees, it was a gown to me....well close to one anyways"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:39 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
your welcome
"well its not my fault im used to sleeping in gowns" she smiles "and your shirts pass my knees, it was a gown to me....well close to one anyways"
it was still funny  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:41 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
your welcome
it was still funny
she rolls her eyes "you know what else is funny? seeing you blush" she quickly kissed him then blushes as well but tries to hide it  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:42 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
your welcome
it was still funny
she rolls her eyes "you know what else is funny? seeing you blush" she quickly kissed him then blushes as well but tries to hide it
tal blushes
two can play at that game river
he lifts the blanket up showing off his boxers  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:44 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
it was still funny
tal blushes
she blushes "but only one can go so far" she snickers and kisses him again, watching him blush  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:47 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
it was still funny
tal blushes
she blushes "but only one can go so far" she snickers and kisses him again, watching him blush
he blushes scarlet red
thats it
he stands up and walks around showing himself off making her practicly glowwith the extreme blush she is having  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:48 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
it was still funny
tal blushes
he blushes scarlet red
thats it
he stands up and walks around showing himself off making her practicly glowwith the extreme blush she is having
she blushes scarlet red "alright then you want to play that way?" she walks to the bathroom then walks out only wearing a shirt, she smirks and walks up to him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games