Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:54 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora lays back on the bed "Blair-sensei, i bare my brother" she looks to blair as Kimoray helps blair to the bed.

- groans - ew (said under breath so no one can hear) uh well im um happy for you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:55 pm
nate was confused, not know what to do. he just stood there, watching her. "i-..." he stopped himself and didnt say anything. he knew it wouldnt help. instead, he sat on the floor, against a wall, thinking to himself, wondering what to do. he was still looking at Kat, ondering how he could help. grr dammit. why do i have to be like this. im so frekkin..ugh. how? i never remebered mia comming here before. anyways, that doesnt matter. shes here now. but i cant beleieve....i did forget. o my god im such a manwhore. yeah, thats what i am. and now here i am. dammit im so stupid. he wanted to hit a hole in the wall soooo badly, but he didnt want to show his anger at himself. "i-...im sorry." he said to kat, after running a shakey hand through his hair. he got up, hugged her one last time and walked away. he couldnt look back, to her her cry. he couldnt look back to feel guilty. he really did forget. e thought he was getting better, but he just got worse. he really did want to improve. he wanted to get racy's approval, and not be looked down at. once he was hidded from everyone, then he hit a hole through a random wall, falling to his knees and looking down  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:58 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Sarah: Were married - smiles -
Kat: No nothing just sorta i dunno killed me - walks away -

Ryoji nodded, "Yep. And the kiddies are on the way?"

- smiles and in answer puts your hand on my belly -

Ryoji raises his eyebrows and feels her stomache.

- light kick -
Sarah smiles

Ryoji gasps, "Holy crackers! It kicked!" He was really excited.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:59 pm
- Pulls him to his feet - You are the one i want by me when i wake you are the one i see while i dream i want you i need you but if your hers i understand but i will fight for you i will care for you but she will not get in the way of what ive seen do you get it?  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:01 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Sarah: Were married - smiles -
Kat: No nothing just sorta i dunno killed me - walks away -

Ryoji nodded, "Yep. And the kiddies are on the way?"

- light kick -
Sarah smiles

- laughs - did you just say holy crackers?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:04 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely

- light kick -
Sarah smiles

He nodded, "Well yeah...I can't have our kid listening to foul language..."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:05 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
- Pulls him to his feet - You are the one i want by me when i wake you are the one i see while i dream i want you i need you but if your hers i understand but i will fight for you i will care for you but she will not get in the way of what ive seen do you get it?
he gets up, confused. "w-what? i-...what?" he was a bit confused. one, she seemed too innocent to be fighting for him, and he'd never seen her like this before. but he smiled lightly. it was bad habbit, but he loved seeing girls fight for him, but he tried not to show it. "um... but mia..." he didnt want kat getting hurt from mia though. he knew how fir=erce mia was, and he knew how much mia loved him too. "i..um.." he scratched back of his head. he didnt get to finish a smingle thing he wanted to say.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:06 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely

- light kick -
Sarah smiles

He nodded, "Well yeah...I can't have our kid listening to foul language..."

- laughs like a mad woman - If you say so baby - kisses you lighly -  

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

Tora rolls over looking into blair's eyes "its because of a deal i made with a god when i was younger" Kimoray help sits Blair on the bed.  
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
he gets up, confused. "w-what? i-...what?" he was a bit confused. one, she seemed too innocent to be fighting for him, and he'd never seen her like this before. but he smiled lightly. it was bad habbit, but he loved seeing girls fight for him, but he tried not to show it. "um... but mia..." he didnt want kat getting hurt from mia though. he knew how fir=erce mia was, and he knew how much mia loved him too. "i..um.." he scratched back of his head. he didnt get to finish a smingle thing he wanted to say.

What about her do you like me too? Even just a little?  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:08 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora rolls over looking into blair's eyes "its because of a deal i made with a god when i was younger" Kimoray help sits Blair on the bed.

- nods slowly - uhh what? - still tried not to pass out from shock -  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:13 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

What about her do you like me too? Even just a little?

nate stepped back, lookign at her stunned. he really wasnt th type to admit these things, but did blush. he was confused though, cuz hes loved mia for a year now, yet he was blossoming htese lolevly feeligns for Kat too. oh..this is gonna get worse before it gets better. v.v dammit this is NOT helping me get better at all!! but he nodded, admitting a little weakness.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:17 pm
Kat: - looks at him - then i will fight for you - kisses his cheek quickly tooking at him without really seeing but knowing a fight was about to happen -  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:18 pm
Tora rolls over again and sits up Her ears go down as she looks down. "my family was killed in a fire even Shiro"  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:19 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora rolls over again and sits up Her ears go down as she looks down. "my family was killed in a fire even Shiro"

b-but hes here?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games