Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:25 pm
Am I on my own today,
All alone with nothing left to say.
Can it all go back the way,
It used to be when you were here with me.

User Image

MITSUKI

A bit concerned at the yell and the sobbing, Mitsuki slowly followed Shun. Her curiousity triggered as a scene unfolded in front of her. All she could do was wait patiently and watch what was happening. Slightly confused about the sudden turn of events.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

ℓocation :: Inside Shun's house.
мood :: Shy; Unsure.
σutfit :: Chinese dress.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:04 pm
Tora looked to the little girl then the man. Something started to click inside of Tora's head when she sees the man.
"K-kaori...sama?"  

Alice the Loving

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image

Layne~
Yuki~
Kaori~
Sevra~

Yuki looked at Tora and nodded as tears ran down her cheeks "Yeah baby girl its your big brother Kaori, and his daughter, shes four years old, just barely younger than you and Shiro." Yuki said as she looked up at her oldest son, as he picked up Tora and hugged her. "Mom is something wro... K-Kaori?" Sevra had walked down the stairs after hearing her mother yell, and she had grown up her first year with Kaori before his accident that everyone had thought killed him. "Hello Miyoko... Now wheres dad at?" Kaori asked smiling, tears glistening in his eyes as he looked at all of his family. They all looked saddened when he asked where is father was, they all went quiet. "Oh god what happened to dad?" Kaori asked his heart telling him that something was very wrong when he mentioned Severus. "Severus, Mayun, Sev and Nemu all passed away two years ago honey im so sorry." Yuki said to her son, Kaoris eyes closed and he bit his lip. "I was always so cruel to dad, i never really go to say i was sorry, I never said goodbye." Tears started flowing down Kaoris face and Layne walked to her dad and pulled on his pant leg. "Daddy whats wrong?" She hadnt ben paying attention most of the conversation.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:04 pm
Tora looked to her older brother and places her hand on his cheek.
"Kaori...sama..."
She moves her hand to his chin. "I-i rember something..."  

Alice the Loving

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image

Layne~
Yuki~
Kaori~
Sevra~

kaori looked at her and wiped his tears. "What is it Tora?" He asked looking at her, he was feeling upset.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:42 pm
Tora looks down and then back up. She kisses his lips and pulls back.
"I-I owed you that from a dream I had..."
Her ears drop as she adverts her eyes from him blushing.  

Alice the Loving

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image

Layne~
Yuki~
Kaori~
Sevra~

Kaori smiled a bit and hugged her close then kissed her forehead. "Aww i love you little sis." He said, he had really missed his family, but there was a good reason he hadnt been home till now.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:57 pm
Tora looks up blushing. "I love you too Kaori-sama"  

Alice the Loving

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image

Layne~
Yuki~
Kaori~
Sevra~

Kaori looked at her little bright pink cheeks and he smiled brightly. "Why are you blushing so much little kitten." He said looking at her a little lough coming from him.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:52 am
Shun wasn't sure what to say. When Yuki asked him who the black haired male was, he had to think. Then Tora said Kaori and he couldn't help but stare as a family reunion unfolded in front of him. In all honesty, he was just as confused as Mitsuki. So he stayed quiet until spoken too.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:45 am
User Image

Layne~
Yuki~
Kaori~
Sevra~

Kaori set Tora down and looked at Shun and smiled a bit. "Shun its nice to see you again, i trust you have been helping take care of my family while i was absent." He said as he looked at shun, he was slightly taller than Shun now. Sevra walked closer at that moment and she grabbed Kaoris chin turning his head from side to side. "Yes Miyoko?" He asked confused. "It is you..." She said hugging him as she started to cry,

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:50 am
Shun looked at Kaori and nodded his head before scratching the back of it. "I tried. I don't think I was that much help though."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:00 pm
User Image

Layne~
Yuki~
Kaori~
Sevra~

Kaori hugged Sevra and looked at shun, it was easy to tell Kaori had matured a ton. "You still tried and that means a lot to me you have no idea." He said as he turned a little looking at his daughter who had dozed off on the couch. "I barley even got to see her grow up, i was in the hospital the whole time, in and out of a coma after my accident." That was the reason he had never been home until now.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:14 pm
Shun nodded his head before he looked at Layne then back to Kaori. "How come the hospital didn't contact Yuki that you were alive?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image

Layne~
Yuki~
Kaori~
Sevra~

Kaori looked at him. "Because my fiance was dead and no one knew my full name until a week ago so no one knew my parents. I had amnesia until last week so i didnt even know my own name plus i was a few cities away." He said as he looked into his eyes and hugged his little sister.

User Image

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games