Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaffe_Kane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
B-b-b-b-b-b-Burritos! *eats burritos*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:24 pm
Kaffe_Kane
B-b-b-b-b-b-Burritos! *eats burritos*

eek xp  

Eddily

Kaffe_Kane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:29 pm
Sura Tokaniku
*wonders in* I am the lord of Sith.... FEAR MY POWER *floats in the air.... till his line brakes* Oh isn't this magical? -.-

Darth Vader meets F.B! (Austin Powers, you know who I speak of!)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:33 pm
Kaffe_Kane
Sura Tokaniku
*wonders in* I am the lord of Sith.... FEAR MY POWER *floats in the air.... till his line brakes* Oh isn't this magical? -.-

Vader? no..... *Looks off, and starts to sink into the ground. the area around him gose black* I.... *the sillowet moves, and pearing reds eyes stare at you* Am...... *FLoats again with his Dark Lord powers, red energy flowing off him* SITH LORD SURA!!!!!!! *Roast soem marshmallows on his dark energies* Sith Smores mmm  

Skuger Moonclaw

Kaffe_Kane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:37 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Kaffe_Kane
Sura Tokaniku

Vader? no..... *Looks off, and starts to sink into the ground. the area around him gose black* I.... *the sillowet moves, and pearing reds eyes stare at you* Am...... *FLoats again with his Dark Lord powers, red energy flowing off him* SITH LORD SURA!!!!!!! *Roast soem marshmallows on his dark energies* Sith Smores mmm

xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:41 pm
Kaffe_Kane
Sura Tokaniku
Kaffe_Kane
Sura Tokaniku

xd

Just take Dark chocolate, Gramcraker from the Sith home world, and Marshmallows so evil, that the very smell of them could make the purest hear fade to black.

The combo roasted over the burring evil of a Sith lord's power, makes the most Delicusly evil snack, of all the Galaxy far far away.

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:45 pm
*gets massively confused once again*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:48 pm
Eddily

*Puts on the Legendary Frog's Saron voice* I am the dark lord Saron, forger of the one ring... the one ring... TO RULE THEM ALLL!!!  

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:49 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily

*Puts on the Legendary Frog's Saron voice* I am the dark lord Saron, forger of the one ring... the one ring... TO RULE THEM ALLL!!!

eek eek

cool  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:54 pm
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily

eek eek

cool

I think I get it.... no wiat, thats new age music. And I'm still obliviuse.

Gone, it's all gone. At least I still have you.... magic seeing stone.

*In LF's Afred ashford voice*I am Residant Evil Muhaha. My Great Grandfather was one of the original founders of umbrala inc. And that makes me a very important... what do you mean I have to go? You know who I am. I'm Alfread Ashford, and I oh fine I'll go then

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:57 pm
*scampers in, blinks, then grins and hides behind a bush before anyone can see him*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:59 pm
Lloxie
*scampers in, blinks, then grins and hides behind a bush before anyone can see him*

Help! Sura's confusing me too badly! waa!!!  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:59 pm
Lloxie

<.< My Lloxie raidar just got soemthing *walks around, making beeps, creeps, and sweeps sounds*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:00 pm
*glances at Eddily, then back to Sura* Never fear, Lloxie is on his way! << >> *pounces Sura and starts licking and nibbling at him playfully* Mwa! Gotcha. xP  

Lloxie

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:01 pm
Remember Pokemon?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games