Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:05 pm

- laughs - now that youll have to find out by yourself - smiles at you -
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:08 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
he smiles, and loks down. "haha, se what you do? you leave me with so much curiosity!!" he shakes his head, jokingly and looks up at kat. "so...other questions. how did you become blind? were you born like this?"
(i think you told me already, but..i forgot. sweatdrop )

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:09 pm

angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
he smiles, and loks down. "haha, se what you do? you leave me with so much curiosity!!" he shakes his head, jokingly and looks up at kat. "so...other questions. how did you become blind? were you born like this?"

(Its ok smile )
Yes i was born the way i am but no for anything bad i was born a seer so here i am i see still - smiles -
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:12 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

(Its ok smile )
Yes i was born the way i am but no for anything bad i was born a seer so here i am i see still - smiles -
he smiled. "well thats good." he said, runnong out of things to talk about. he looked up and decided to climb up again. he liked hanging upside diwn. the gravity pulled him down, making him gradually taller.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:13 pm

- laughs and stands kissing you while you hang upside down then turns invisible still giggling -
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:17 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
- laughs and stands kissing you while you hang upside down then turns invisible still giggling -
nate chuckles. "i feel like spiderman whan you do that...." he sad, hoppin down, trying to avoid hitting her. he looks for her, while shes invisible.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:19 pm

- laughs from behind him - oh good hes a superhero right?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:20 pm

(Crap g2g LOVE YA!!!! lol )

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:23 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
- laughs from behind him - oh good hes a superhero right?

((bye!!))
nate turns around, and touches her arm. he hold onto her, finding her as she was invisible. "aha! i found you!!" he said, hugging her, never wanting to let go."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:45 pm

negi is wondering the school

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Mia saw that girl kiss nate, and her whole world stopped for a moment. A rollercoaster of emotions filled her. She dropped the paper she had been holding, it was all the reasons she loved nate. Mia's eyes started to water, but she stopped them. She wiped them off. Calmly, she walked over to the two and looked at them each. " What the hell?!"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia saw that girl kiss nate, and her whole world stopped for a moment. A rollercoaster of emotions filled her. She dropped the paper she had been holding, it was all the reasons she loved nate. Mia's eyes started to water, but she stopped them. She wiped them off. Calmly, she walked over to the two and looked at them each. " What the hell?!"
((this was before mia came to school. since you went off, we had to RP still, so we stalled and tried to depic how it was like before mia-san came in and THEN nate remebered and got all. 'whoops'. ;D but now that Kat is off, its hard to fight to noone. sweatdrop ))

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:09 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
((this was before mia came to school. since you went off, we had to RP still, so we stalled and tried to depic how it was like before mia-san came in and THEN nate remebered and got all. 'whoops'. ;D but now that Kat is off, its hard to fight to noone. sweatdrop ))

[[ Ahh. Sorry. DX I had to go somewhere. I felt kinda badd. ]]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:19 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Ahh. Sorry. DX I had to go somewhere. I felt kinda badd. ]]
((yeah, its fine. how bout nate and mia take the day? kinda like how he took some time with Kat? except this is when she comes back. omog i cant beleive nate forgot about mia. though i really didnt expect that to count here...in neko school. i thought of it only in slave rp soo.. sweatdrop ))

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Mitsuki handed an apple to Saya, giving her a cold glare. "You shouldn't be so darn careless!"
Saya rolled her eyes at her cousin and shrugged. "Mhm, if you say so."
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games