Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:30 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Mitsuki handed an apple to Saya, giving her a cold glare. "You shouldn't be so darn careless!"
Saya rolled her eyes at her cousin and shrugged. "Mhm, if you say so."
eddie walks around, bored. the other three were having the day with a friend or something, so he walked around with Ria.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:32 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia saw that girl kiss nate, and her whole world stopped for a moment. A rollercoaster of emotions filled her. She dropped the paper she had been holding, it was all the reasons she loved nate. Mia's eyes started to water, but she stopped them. She wiped them off. Calmly, she walked over to the two and looked at them each. " What the hell?!"
((this was before mia came to school. since you went off, we had to RP still, so we stalled and tried to depic how it was like before mia-san came in and THEN nate remebered and got all. 'whoops'. ;D but now that Kat is off, its hard to fight to noone. sweatdrop ))

[[ Ahh. Sorry. DX I had to go somewhere. I felt kinda badd. ]]
((yeah, its fine. how bout nate and mia take the day? kinda like how he took some time with Kat? except this is when she comes back. omog i cant beleive nate forgot about mia. though i really didnt expect that to count here...in neko school. i thought of it only in slave rp soo.. sweatdrop ))

[[ aha its cool. (: ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:37 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Mitsuki handed an apple to Saya, giving her a cold glare. "You shouldn't be so darn careless!"
Saya rolled her eyes at her cousin and shrugged. "Mhm, if you say so."

negi goes to them "hi"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:38 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia saw that girl kiss nate, and her whole world stopped for a moment. A rollercoaster of emotions filled her. She dropped the paper she had been holding, it was all the reasons she loved nate. Mia's eyes started to water, but she stopped them. She wiped them off. Calmly, she walked over to the two and looked at them each. " What the hell?!"
((this was before mia came to school. since you went off, we had to RP still, so we stalled and tried to depic how it was like before mia-san came in and THEN nate remebered and got all. 'whoops'. ;D but now that Kat is off, its hard to fight to noone. sweatdrop ))

((yeah, its fine. how bout nate and mia take the day? kinda like how he took some time with Kat? except this is when she comes back. omog i cant beleive nate forgot about mia. though i really didnt expect that to count here...in neko school. i thought of it only in slave rp soo.. sweatdrop ))

((but to keep the neko school going, we need Drama!! but not too much drama. its jsut confusing to nate, which makes it all the more BETTER!! eveythign was comming together, then the mysterious girlfriend comes in and everything starts falling aprat!! ;D its gonna be great! aha, srry for making mia the girlfriend... sweatdrop ))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:42 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

((but to keep the neko school going, we need Drama!! but not too much drama. its jsut confusing to nate, which makes it all the more BETTER!! eveythign was comming together, then the mysterious girlfriend comes in and everything starts falling aprat!! ;D its gonna be great! aha, srry for making mia the girlfriend... sweatdrop ))

[[ YES! Drama! ;D And its no biggie. [: ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:44 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

the day mia comes in, everything else in mid washes out of Nate's life, and he focuses on mia. he remebered the feeling he got when he first met her, a year back and it overjoyed him.
((im starting the day they finally meet again!!))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:48 pm
"Don't be soo mean Mitsy-chan!" Saya tugged on her cousin's sleeve, whining miserably.
Mitsuki shook off Saya's hand and glared at her once more. "Stop it.." She was fed up of her cousin's constant whining and couldn't deal with it anymore.
Suddenly, Mitsuki sensed Eddie and Ria around and finally bumped into them as she and Saya turned the corner.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:50 pm
negi meets with eadie, ria, mitsuki, and saya "hi everyone"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:53 pm
eddie waved hi to negi as ria bubbly said, "hello, nii-san!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:53 pm
"whats up?"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:58 pm
sk8rkool1
"whats up?"
ria shrugged. "nothin. were just bored...." ria sighed, drooping over, as she became eddie's arm rest.
eddie leaned of ria with his arm, yawning, with sense of boredum.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:01 pm
"oh ok"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:03 pm
[ //yawns. Gosh, I think Imma RP later. It bores me. ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:04 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV

"I could say the same to you"*he as as his eyes turn red* "Lets do this baby"
she transforms into a black and white leopard, circling him like prey.

"Youre already in my trap"*a red imprint of a dragon appears on the ground**he kicks her up in the door*"ultimate lighting strike!"*he gives her a blow to the stomach slamming her to the ground*
User Image
she dodged his kick, and prounced up at him, pinning him to the ground. her claws came out of her paws, ready to make some real damage.

((wtf...btw brb))
*He grabs her and thorws her into a tree*
racy growls, jumping out of the tree. she runs at him again, then dissappears. she turns back to her human self, and pulls out two short swords.

*Reks sword appears* "Are you sure you wanna take this far?"  

lord chazxr XIV

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:05 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

the day mia comes in, everything else in mid washes out of Nate's life, and he focuses on mia. he remebered the feeling he got when he first met her, a year back and it overjoyed him.
((im starting the day they finally meet again!!))

[[ Kk. Wait, So we are restarting? ]]  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games