Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:19 am
yup. I tried for two papers and two silvers and all three splits. Didn't get. here's my black User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and I'm abandoning the water egg as soon as I can because I'd like uniques first and I already have a water hatchling  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:22 am
oh, your water was forced. he must have run away.  

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:24 am
or she. Oh...... will it stay with me? "It" is my pronoun for 1st stage hatchlings, don't want to insult it later by having called a girl "he" and vice versa....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - will abandon at a specific time if anyone want it.  

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:25 am
my eggs are scattered on page 65 smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:26 am
Kayariy
or she. Oh...... will it stay with me? "It" is my pronoun for 1st stage hatchlings, don't want to insult it later by having called a girl "he" and vice versa....
i used to use it for gender neutral things, but the teachers and professors scolded me. so now i use he or she, depending. and it should stay, since you still have it.  

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:28 am
Safire
Kayariy
i used to use it for gender neutral things, but the teachers and professors scolded me. so now i use he or she, depending. and it should stay, since you still have it.

yay! I love the water dragons, my goal this morning was to get a silver, water, or paper. goal met..... in better ways than I could have ever hoped for!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:30 am
oh no...... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and i have to drive my mother to the doctor's now....... eeeee it has 1 day left!  

Kayariy

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:34 am
Kayariy
oh no...... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and i have to drive my mother to the doctor's now....... eeeee it has 1 day left!
then i shall spa- i mean walk it all over the cb.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:36 am
Safire
Kayariy
then i shall spa- i mean walk it all over the cb.

thank you! I grabbed it because it's just a purple, with little time left... others might not have cared.....  

Kayariy

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:25 am
and hatched.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This is one of my hatchlings from breeding that hasn't matured yet, even though it's passed the 3.5 mark.
Help would be appreciated~  

kkitsune

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:32 am
kkitsune
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This is one of my hatchlings from breeding that hasn't matured yet, even though it's passed the 3.5 mark.
Help would be appreciated~
he's still got a day and a half before he reaches that mark, but i'll help anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:26 am
I like the water hatchlings. I hope to get another one if I can, but if not... oh well... I've only been able to grabe 2 eggs. Here's my walkin' list for today!

Dragon Walking

*click to help hatch/grow* (no feeding necessary! just visit!)

Help my eggs! Time: 4 days

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help the eggs! - Time: 3 days!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help the hatchlings! - Time: 5 days

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Time: 5 days

Friend's dragons: http://dragcave.net/user/masteruni84  

Minime-sama

Friendly Conversationalist

11,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:01 pm
gonk gonk gonk My Plant hatchling is a girl, again... gonk gonk gonk It's going to take me forever to get that plant dragon with the yellow flowers. crying crying crying  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games