Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:52 am
(buwahaha!)

"Yes please." gabriel said, looking slightly concerned. He pushed himself to sit up.

Sin burst out into loud laughter as Dougal shoved Adam out of the room and had to hold onto the side for support as she laughed, tears springing to her eyes. Dougal's reaction was clssic.

dam foudn he was swiftly shoved out and could do little to resist, desterately clinging to teh sheet to keep it in place as he hlf tripped over the train. Once he was in the hll he was confronted by Natasha brandishing a fire poker at him.

"Wha-?"

"oh!" Natasha exclimed, looking at the two with a confused expression. Dougal was fuming over something, but she soon figured that they weren't in ny danger.
"I..uh.." she held the poker behind her bck. "Sorry I heard yelling."

"Dougal's poverreacting." Adam said, a little more meekly than usual as he continued to be shoved. He finally decided to dig his heels in and flapped his wings strongly for a few flaps to displace Dougal.
"Alright alright alright! That's enough already." He said with a sigh. "Honestly Dougal, I didn't mean anything by it." He looked back at the kitchen, missing the tea he'd left behind. He could still hear Sin cackling.

Natasha folowed his gaze and smiled suddenly. "oh! Tea!" She hurrie dinto teh kitchen, deciding it was best to leave the boys alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:55 am
(eee! Moon that's awesome biggrin Thanks whee )  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:12 am
((You're welcome. ^_^ lol-I think this has become my favorite scene in this RP.))

Opal crept out of the bed and slowly stepped out to find the disturbance. She was greeted with an amusing scene. Then she put one finger over her lip and 'shushed' them before going back to tell Gabriel what she saw. "Some tea has been brew," she told him after that. "Do you what me to fetch you a cup?"

Dougal continued with muttering the insults. When Adam revealed his wings-Dougal stumbled backwards. "Its bad enough that I dreamt that we-" he started to say but his voice trailed off. Realizing everyone would know of that if their imaginations weren't getting carried away already. "Dirty old man."

Aisling meanwhile was shaking her head from embarrassment and remembering the times Dougal scared off any boys that pursued when she was still mortal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:24 am
Gabriel shook his head.
"Oh it's ok, I think i'll go downstairs, I've been lying around too long anyway." He smiled at her. "You know I feel a lot better than before, thankyou for looking after me."
He stood up, still a little offbalance, but not dizzy anymore. The itching in his limbs were still irritting, but he'd lernt how to deal with it.

Adam folded his wings and cocked his head a little. "We what?" He asked, risking Dougal's anger escalating in order to try and figure out what he remembered.

Sin patted Aisling on the back. "Honey, you're red as a beetroot."
Natasha picked up some tea and looked over at the girls.
"What on earth was that about?"

Sin grinned. "You missed Adam's little near-display. Dougal got all jealous."

"What?!" Natasha exclimed. "You didn't see--?"

"No. Pity." sin laughed  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:50 am
"It-it was nothing," Opal replied happily as she came up beside Gabriel in case he needed something to lean on.

Dougal turned his face away-unable to make eye contact with Adam. He raised the side of his left hand to his mouth. His cheeks remained rosy at the embarrassment of the dream. "N-nothing," he muttered.

"Just put some pants on," was all he said as he brushed past Adam to go be alone in another room to calm down and then stole a glance at Lilith.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:32 pm
Lilith stood out of the way watching the scene. She was about to ask what it was all about when Natasha walked in and beat her to it. She glanced out to door Adam and Dougal went through to see Dougal look at her before walking away.
"So all that yelling was because Adam was wearing that sheet?" Lilith asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:38 pm
(Now will the characters that the rp forgot reply n_n?)

After some hours Niaro opened her eyes and felt a lap on her head and she touched it and when she felt from the leg to the belly, she realizes that she was lying on a muscular body.
She looked up and saw the face of Mestopheles. She felt how her body froze to ice and then she then looked at him and went a bit away. She blush a bit and then tried to look away. “I can’t believe I have touched another body” Her face went pale and she tried to not take much eye contact. She then tries to shake the incident away and then remembered that she had mistaken went back to hell. She then couldn’t remember why. She then looked at Mestopheles and suddenly she then smiled at him and gave him a warm hug. “I’ve missed you”  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:11 pm
Dougal found leaned against a wall of the room he escaped to and slowly slid down it. He brought his knees to his chest and buried his face in his hands. Letting out a few deep breaths and than a sigh he lifted his gaze to the ceiling. These dreams, emotions, and memory loss were driving him crazy.

Still feeling like if needed to blow off steam-Dougal left the mansion again through the window and quickly returned to the clearing he found earlier that had the flowers that he left for Lilith. Unraveling his chains, he started practicing with them.

--

"Yes," Aisling replied to Lilith's questions. Then glanced at the flowers behind her ear. "Trying something new?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:24 pm
Lilith reached up and touched the flower, forgetting she'd even put it there.
"Yeah, I suppose." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:39 pm
Mestopheles stirred awke, realising he had drifted off to a half-sleep as Niaro rested. He looked down at her as she tentativly touched him,quite enjoying the contact and felt his cheeks flsuh a little. His tail snaked out touched her lightly on the cheeks, and his slight discomfort disappeared when she said she missed him.
"Yeah...me too." he said with a slightly unsure smile. He must be insane: Niaro was Lucifer's toy - and Lucifer scared the crap out of him. But what was left of the goodness in him ached for what happned to her. he wondered if he would feel the same if she wasn't so beautiful in her own broken way.He decided that it didn't matter.
"I'm glad that you're healthier." he said, still holding the slightly bloody gem in his hand, gripping it as if he let go it would somehow bury back into her body to harm her. He watched her for a few moments and then broke eye contact.
"Why did you come back here? you could have been free...well, almost anyway."

----

Sin couldn't keep the grin off her fce, and handed Lilith some tea.
"Suits you." she said, deciding that a change of subject was probably appropriate. She could feel Natasha studying them all, trying to piece together any more gossip. When the search proved unsuccessful she satisfied herself with making loud happy sighs at the tea.
"You know, a good rest is what we all needed." Natasha commented, giving a slight yawn. "Does anyone know the time? Or what day it is?" she laughed

Adam rolled his eyes and watched Dougal leave. Making a new set of trousers out fo thin ir wasn't exactly easy. For one he had no idea what style he wanted.

Gabriel smiled and headed downstairs, glad that Opal was there to support him. he found Adam semi-naked, skowling at the bedsheets with unecessary concentration.
"I suppose you've been causing trouble, little brother?" Gabriel asked him, a mall smirk tugging at his mouth. Adam turned on them and gave an exasperated sigh.
"I've not done anything!" he protested. "Dougal's in a funny mood. The girls are being perverted."
Gabriel raised an eyebrow. "Maybe you're just squirting hormones today." he teased. "pumping out the testosterone..."
"Please don't start." Adam pleaded. "Just help me figure out some new clothes form this. You're better at it then me." he flapped the bedsheet a little.
"Of course, give me some." Gabriel said, taking hold of one corner of the sheet.
"You might want to close your eyes Opal." Adam said, and glanced behind him, edging way from the kitchen door to hide a little. "Let's just be quick about this."
Gabriel laughed and held up one wing over Opal's face. "Simple matter tranfusion, won't take a moment. Take the other corners, ok?"
Adam nodded quickly, gave another glance around and slipped quickly out of the bedsheet. Matter transfusion had an unfortunate habit of trying to meld to your skin. Both Gabriel and Adam concentrated on the sheet and gradually it shifted in form and divided, warping round a little until it settled into some realatively dressy blue trousers and a yellow shirt - the colours obviously Gabriel's influence. There was a slight ripping sound as the two pieces of clothing seperated and remoulded into seperte pieces.
"Thanks." Adam said and quickly tugged on the trousers, unware that Sin had stuck her head round the kitchen door to watch him. She quickly zipped back into teh kitchen before he noticed, but Gabriel saw her. He giggled but otherwise kept his mouth shut.
Inside the kitchen Sin giggled and mouthed 'oh.my.God.' at Aisling, sticking her tongue out at the girls' confusion.

"What?" Adam asked, pulling on the shirt too. Both articles of clothing turned black as soon as they touched his skin.

"Nothing." Gabriel said. He knew he was a terrible liar and Adam studied him, but didn't ask anything more. Gabriel then flicked up his wing and peeked under the large flight feathers at Opal.
"Hi sorry 'bout that." he winked.

"How's your healing going?" Adam asked, glad of the subject being sorted out. He looed Gbriel over with concern.

"Going well. I feel like Frankenstien's monster though." Gabriel said, wrinkling his nose at his arm, having almost healed down to the wrist.

"Hmn you get used to it." Adam shrugged.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:48 pm
"Thanks" Lilith accepted the tea.
"I have no idea what time it was either, I was kind of curious," She sipped it as Gabriel and Opal walked in with Adam following closely behind. She listened to their conversation for a moment.
"I'm sure we're all glad you're feeling better." She smiled and said to Gabriel.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:51 pm
(( rofl Sin is going to be such a wonderful influence on Aisling. rofl ))

Opal was about to say something when she suddenly got a face full of feathers. So she then remained silent and waited patiently, working on fixing her own appearance, while Gabriel helped Adam dress.

Opal had just finished smoothing out her hair and fixing the one pig-tail when Gabriel's wing went up. She tilted her head just slightly enough at such an angle that the light seemed to make her eyes twinkle with life. Stepping up beside, she hooked her arm around Gabriel's in case the whole matter transfusion weaken him a bit.

Aisling briefly choked on her tea followed by coughing, and then laughing a bit at Sin's apparent approval of what she had just seen. Then her cheeks went rosy again after allowing her mind to wonder a bit of what Sin had seen.

It took a another moment to settle herself down again and allow the color in her face to go back to normal. "The day escapes me," she replied after clearing her throat.

-----

Dougal finally collapsed to his knees in exhaustion. He breathed heavily. His heart beating a mile a minute it seemed. The exercise and surrounding nature calmed him down. He remained there, shifting his pose so that he was sitting, surrounded by the wild flowers. Then he turned his head in the direction of the mansion. "Better be clothed," Dougal mumbled as he started to get to his feet.

A rustling sound made him pause then-his senses going on alert again in mid-stand. Slowly he finished standing, gripping his chains and listening carefully. He heard a twig crack to his left and immediately flung his chain out in that direction. A small group of birds scattered. Dougal relaxed. "I'm going crazy and I'm paranoid," he said to himself brushing his hand through his red hair. Suddenly a sharp pain ripped across his back and he fell forward onto his stomach.

Dougal bit back a cry of pain-his fangs breaking the skin and allowing the blood to trickle down his chin.

The piercing pain shot a memory through his mind.

Pinned and bleeding in the woods....after an encounter with Opal.....he called for......Adam.....and......Adam came......

Rolling over to his back, staining the flowers red with blood, he came face to face with the Shade. It had been here the whole time.....watching.....waiting......

Dougal tried to attack but the Shade had already started draining his strength. Combine that with his already exhausted state.....Dougal wasn't much of a fight. Slowly the surroundings became a hazy blur and then everything went dark.

The Shade dragging the half-demon off, away from the mansion. Someplace 'safe', dark, and hidden to wait for his return. The blood left a trail, but a body only had held so much. It would run out.

((Wow....so how many times have I had Dougal die-near-death/kidnapped now? lol It's like a soap opera.....))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:56 pm
[I'm waiting for the evil twin Dougal didn't know about to appear now]

Lilith sipped her tea and watched the scene quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:12 am
Sin giggled at aisling's reaction - she was too innocent, she thought.

After sorting things out Gabriel moved into the kitchen to claim his own mug of tea and winked at Opal in reassurance, showing he would be alright.

"Tuesday." He said, jumping in on the conversation as i he had been there the whole time. "It's a Tuesday today. You now, the moon was created on a Tuesday?" He picked up mug and drank form it.

"Don't suppose you know the time?" Natasha asked, looking over at the cracked clock fce in teh kitchen. it had stopped days ago. Gabriel paused nd concentrated.

"Feels like around 2pm."

"Well your useful. How on earth do you do that?" Natasha asked,. She'd become soemwhat desensitized to the angels' bacgs fo tricks nd her interest, while still there, was less shocked than before.

" 2.13pm..." Gabriel mused to himself and then looked at her. "Oh, you live as long as me nd you get a feel for it." he smiled. "The moon was on a Tuesday..and the first ever rain. That was fun - very hot. Around ths time Beethoven was sat with a small lunch and was inspired to write some of his most famous pieces." he then paused as if realising soemthing significent and chuckled a little darkly to himslef. "Well what do you know? The war on heaven was on a monday...that's ironic. Just like the battle yesterdy." He looekd back into teh hall. "It was a Monday, wasn't it Adam?"

Adam wndered in, fidjeting with the buttons on his shirt. "Mhhm. yes, Monday. I think it was around 6.52 someone caught me. There was a sunset. Even t that time the sunsets still happened."

"It was a beautiful day at the end. I remember the sky was blue and the meadows were full of flowers...I wanted to tear them up." Gabriel frowned. "too pretty considering what had happened.... I still had Lucifer's hed in my hands and there were still daisies...." he shook himslef and swiftly changed the subject.
"So. Nice flower, Lilith, where'd you get it from?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:26 am
((That's sort of ironic then....because this morning I was debating on making a new evil character that would be a doppelganger...or shape shifter....whatever they're called.....lol It must be a sign.))

Opal had released Gabriel's to allow him to drink his tea. She stood quietly and listened intently to the story whlie everyone drank.

--

The Shade continued dragging Dougal through the woods. The rocks and twigs tearing up the flesh of his back a bit more. But the blood trail was beginning to let up a bit.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games