Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:19 am

User Image
                                                    They say we are what we are
                                                    But we don't have to be.
                                                    I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
                                                    I'll be the watcher of the eternal flame.
                                                    I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀᴅᴏʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Darian made a face, suddenly looking around and remembering the name Avery being called out along with Gryffindor. Oh. Ooooooooooooh. Oh ew. That was never pleasant. She remembered her own parents' reactions to Tiernan getting Ravenclaw and the disappointment that came with it. Which had only fuelled Darian's decision to go rogue herself. When Essie made the comment about not being able to change who you were, Darian snorted. "Tiernan. My triplet. You should have heard the fuss that mother and father had over her sorting. It was probably nothing compared to the scandal my cousin caused by dating a halfblood. Not to mention if my other cousin was found out to be a Hufflepuff instead of a Slytherin. She's been lying for years about that one." She understood all about the ways pureblood families expected their kids to act. Try and teach her how to do needlework. Or be a 'proper' lady. All that got was her instructor nearly being stabbed with said needle and more rips and tears in her dresses than anything else.

When Rich commented on her look, she grinned, feeling very confident that she was going to love it here. Besides, she could practically imagine what kind of view was up in the Gryffindor common room.
                                                    "Blend in nothing! I'm going full native here. Figured if my parents were going to harass Tiernan, I had every right to harass them right back. So, from this moment on, I'm not a Slytherin, I'm a Gryffindor. Besides, I got into too many fights with my old housemates to really fit in there anyway." She settled back, feeling quite proud of that fact. Heck, this was probably the happiest she'd felt since being sorted. Weird. Over in Slytherin, she had to deal with constant vying for who was top dog, and she was sure that wasn't the case here. Or at least, she didn't think that was the case.

It was then that Darian realized that someone had taken the seat right next to her, and she glanced over and frowned, thinking that had to be Mackenzie something or other. She wasn't too sure, but honestly it wasn't like she cared overly much. She was just glad that there wasn't some pompous arse deciding to try and sound like he was doing a recruitment drive for Minions-R-Us.
                                                    "Mine was good. Well, mostly. I kind of got into a few fights with some of the neighbourhood boys though. They seemed to think it was funny to harass one of my friends. That blew up in their faces when another guy joined in on my side of the fight." She frowned, knowing that talking about the guy was setting off bells in her head for some reason. It wasn't like she talked to him much, he was usually at some bible school or something. Which, looking at Essie, suddenly it clicked. "Wait a second, you've got a brother, don't you? Gabriel Spencer? I knew his name sounded familiar!"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hey, if I'm going to do this, I might as well go all out!
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sometimes the only pay-off for having any faith
                                                    Is when it's tested again and again everyday.
                                                    I'm still comparing your past to my future.
                                                    It might be your wound but they're my sutures.

mc2

murruelecreuset

kiska166
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:34 am

User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                      Essie nodded and said, "I hope things go okay with him regardless of his sorting. Strife with family is never good." She also sent a silent prayer for God to help this Avery boy fit in, have a good year, and not have too many problems because of his sorting. She was lucky while her father was angry about the witch thing he didn't particularly ask about houses or anything of that sort. He probably would have felt the same no matter where she was sorted. Well not the House of the Snake maybe because snakes represented the Devil according to her father. She wasn't sure every garden snake was a spying minion of the Devil though.

McKenzie soon joined them and asked about their summer, Essie smiled and said, "Mine was fairly quiet but busy with Father making sure my studies were all done properly."

She listened as Darian joked about going full native. "I'm not sure if the Fat Lady will let you in though, but I'd be happy to be your new housemate," Essie said smiling. It was a shame Slytherin was always in fights but she supposed too much ambition put together could cause that. Ambition was the work of the Devil often, her Father said. Darian didn't seem bad or even evil and if she wanted to avoid that all the better.

Darian spoke about her summer and fights and Essie listened. Darian seemed a bit like her brother and his "fighting for justice." She thought nothing of her mention of a guy joining her side besides that it sounded like the sort of thing Gabe would do when suddenly Darian asked about a brother. "I have two brothers and a sister," Essie said then froze when she mentioned Gabe. "Oh dear... what did Gabe do? Gabe hasn't been causing you problems has he?"
                                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      A creative type eager for the path not taken?
                                      And adventure that verges nearly on being reckless.
                                      I know exactly what to do with you...

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                                      murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

kiska166

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:21 pm

User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxxxxxxPUREBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When the sorting hat placed her in Gryffindor, Lucy grinned. Just like mum! She'll be really proud. She hopped off the stool and made a beeline for the red-clad table that was cheering loudest. She plopped herself down next to Alec, who'd been sorted into Gryffindor as well, to her surprise. He looked flustered and she remembered he wanted to be sorted into Slytherin, i.e., the opposite of his current house. "Hey Alec, sorry about you not getting Slytherin," she told him sympathetically, "I don't think it would be too bad," she added optimistically.

Lucy noticed two other first years sitting in front of them, vaguely recognising them as among those who'd made a scene back at the station. Both of them looked awkward and one was even drumming on the table in apparent boredom. Before she could say anything, the drumming boy was approached by an older student and Lucy barely refrained from rolling her eyes. All the prefects she knew were power-hungry snitches who always took their friends' sides. Still, her mum told her to behave and so she would. She decided to introduce herself, after all, they would be spending the rest of their time in Hogwarts together and it was always good to make new friends, even the prefect, if he wasn't too bad. "Hello! I'm Lucy Jacobs and this here's Alec," she gestured to the said boy. "What are your names?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxthe Gryffindor tablexxxxxw i t hxxAlec, Reuben, Desmond and Gideon
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxsatisfiedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

Diamond Wales

-X Duo Yiro X-

Miss GryffindorK

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:02 pm

User Image
User Image
𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝓰𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝒆𝓼𝒆𝓻𝓿𝒆 𝓴𝒆𝒆𝓹𝒆𝓻

After a long train ride with her sister, Kimberly finally made it to the castle. The entire way there, her twin had been reading this new manga Colin had introduced to her, which left a lot of time for her to talk and Kiley to pretend to listen. Upon entering the Great Hall, Kim took her usual seat at her table next to Brandon. With OWLs right around the corner, as well as the Quidditch season starting up again soon, she hoped she would have enough time for her friends as well as keeping up with everything else. As she listened to the sorting, daydreaming in her own world, the brunette heard a familiar name. A girl with dark brown hair had been sorted into Slytherin, with the surname of Davenport. "Is that your cousin or somethin'? She looks kinda like you, and she's giving you the evil eyes from the Slytherin table right now." Perhaps they weren't friendly cousins? Kim didn't have any cousins from what she knew, so she wasn't sure how to relate.

Sometimes I have dreams. I picture myself flying above the clouds, high in the sky.
                                                    Conquering the world with my magic piano, never being scared, but then I realize,
                                                    I'm supergirl and I'm here to save the world, and I wanna know who's gonna save me?
                                                    I'm supergirl and I'm here to save the world, and I wanna know why I feel so alone?

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Diamond Wales

The Shiny Furret
Crew

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:37 am

See, I was born the second child...
With a spirit running wild, running free.
And they saw trouble in my eyes;
They were quick to recognize the devil in me!
See, I was born a restless child...
And I could hear the world outside calling me.

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

first year │ gryffindor │ pureblood

Alec, despite his frustration, mortification, and approaching homicidal rage, was still not very surprised to hear Lucy being sorted into Gryffindor, and even less surprised when she sat down beside him. "It's fine," he muttered, which was a horrible lie, as it was very much not fine. He scowled as she immediately decided to make small talk, garnering the attention of not just two other first years (at least they were boys), but a prefect as well. He inclined his head slightly in recognition, not having the energy level at the moment to do much else. He was tired, any appetite he'd been regaining had since been lost, and most of all he just wanted to go to bed and pretend the latter half of today had not happened. But that would likely prove difficult, seeing as he'd be sleeping in the bloody Gryffindor tower.

OOC:
oyehh

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

-X Duo Yiro X-

And heaven knows how hard I tried-
But the devil whispered lies I believed!
Can you hear it hanging on the wind?
Can you feel it underneath your skin?
You've got to go on, further than you've ever gone...
You've got to run far from all you've ever known...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:18 pm

User ImagexxDesmondxxxLanexxxMelanconxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gryffindor First Year
x Feeling: Hungry
x Location: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table
x With: Gryffindor Students

Things remained stale for a moment, not much of anything was happening among the first year students that Desmond was sorted with as Gryffindor. Not much of anything was going on, besides the drumming of Roo's fingers along the edge of the table, prompting a slight bobbing motion in Desmond's head as he moved along to the music in his mind. It was better then sitting here awkwardly waiting for more awkward contact with more awkward people he didn't know. Oh wait, too late! Another person was sorted into Gryffindor and was joining them at their table just as Roo was approached by an older student. This student, who happened to be a girl, walked up and sat next to the boy (whose head was literately mashed against the table at some point) that Dee didn't know. 'More awkward interaction incoming... wait for it... NAILED IT!' Desmond's mind blotted out all of the interaction between the new girl and the other boy, however he did keep up with what was going on mentally and even semi-predicted when she would turn her attention to him. 'Might as well get this over with...' He thought to himself as he nodded in the girl's direction. "Pleasure... Lucy... I'm err... Desmond... Desmond Melancon..." He shot a thumb in Roo's direction. "The kid talking to the older kid... He's Roo... We met earlier. Oh.. yeah... also, pleasure to meet you too.. er... Alec, right?" Desmond put his hand back in his lap and went back into the confines of his own mind. Without even noticing it, his stomach let out a loud belch. He had forgotten how hungry he was getting.

OOC:

User Image

A difficult choice indeed...
You could do well in any house,
And yet I see one fitting you quite well.
Better be...

Gryffindor!

oyehh

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:21 pm

User ImageUser Image

Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ɠяуffιηɗσя
Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя RανєηcƖαω
Sαɗιє

Colton met up with his brother and took his attention from Rowan. He grinned as he led his brother to the Gryffindor Table, sitting down near the rest of the people. It was exciting, even if they were a bit late. Connor gently guided Sadie to sit under the bench, making sure she was out of the way. Colton looked around at the other people, wondering if he'd jump in the conversations. Connor pulled out his little braille typewriter and made notes about the goings on of the year. Colton sighed, then looked over at his brother. He was bored, but he wanted to stay close to Connor.

Wᴇ'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Oɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ
Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ
Fᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴏʟᴅ
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʙᴜʀsᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʟɪғᴇ
Lᴇᴛ's ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʀs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅs
I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ
Iғ I ʟᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ, Iғ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ

ƜσυƖɗ уσυ Ɩιє ωιтн мє αηɗ נυѕт fσяgєт тнє ωσяƖɗ?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:27 pm

User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Second Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Location : Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Richard listened to Darian tell them about the fuss her parents made about Tiernan’s sorting. She’d made Ravenclaw which because it wasn’t Slytherin didn’t work out. He completely understood. Though, he found it interesting that she had a cousin in Hufflepuff that had been hiding it. He didn’t think he would have been able to hide it. Probably why he didn’t try and just told his parents the truth. “I know exactly what Tiernan probably went through. I got the same thing. It was more my uncle and grandparents with the major issue about it though. My parents were I guess accepting of it.” He commented before adding. “I couldn’t imagine lying about my house though.”

Richard greeted Mackenzie with a wave as he listened to Darien tell him about her new look. Apparently she was making a full transition from Slytherin to Gryffindor. How that was getting back at her parents he wasn’t entirely sure but the red head didn’t care. Smiling at her he was more than happy to have Darien as an official lion. “We’re happy to have you.” He said brightly. Finding himself chuckling at Essie’s comment about the fat lady, Richard piped up. “Don’t worry Darien I’ll gladly give you the password.” He said with a smiled.

After Essie and Darien told Mackenzie about their summers, Richard turned his attention back to her. “It was alright. Not as bad as I thought it would be given my sorting and my families dislike.” He told her honestly. “How was yours?” He asked her curiously. It was then his attention went back to Darian and Essie as the Slytherdor mentioned Essie’s brother, Gabe. What had he done? However before he could keep his attention on that Garnet’s name was called for sorting. Looking over he waited for his friend’s placement. When Slytherin was announced, Richard clapped for his friend despite the difference in houses. He smiled over at him knowing that perhaps things would work out for him there, like they were for himself in Gryffindor.

With : Gryffindors... Essie, Darian & Mackenzie

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OCC : - - -

Diamond Wales
                                                  mc2
                                                  kiska166

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Semper Leo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:57 pm

User Image

Valentín Mariano Angel Snowblood
Eleven~ Unsorted First Year

► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄

Valentín excitedly hopped off the stool and ambled over to the Gryffindor table, eager to join his new house. Gryffindor! He was so elated he could hardly breather. He wasn't surprised but he was still relieved to be in the house he most wanted: the house of his ancestors. Sitting down, he grinned at the students around him and watched the sorting continue. He couldn't wait for his parents to find out. Of course they would have been supportive wherever he would have gone, but this was best. Val would be able to meet and befriend like-minded people, and he couldn't wait for all the adventures he would have.
► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄

((Out of Character ~))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:11 pm

User Image
                                                I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                Sometimes the peace comes
                                                And settles your soul
                                                Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and the Forbidden Forest is still quite forbidden to anyone that doesn't wish to die young. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                I don't know what to call it
                                                But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:33 pm

User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Halfblood - Adopted
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie frowned when Darian explained that she got into a few fights with some boys. That was never good, boys were icky and violent. She knew, she had boy cousins who caused too much trouble and liked flinging rocks at her with their slingshot. That had to be the dumbest toy her uncle and aunt let them play with. Then, Darian noted Essie’s brother and the blonde asked what he did. Maybe he was the guy who joined in on the Slytherdor’s side of the fight. What a small world. When Essie mentioned that her father made her study, the brunette raised an eyebrow. “You had to study during summer?” That was the last thing Mackenzie would’ve been doing. Her summer was filled with fresh air and friends and exploring and just enjoying her time off from school. “I’m glad it wasn’t too bad,” she told Richard after he told her about his summer. “Mine was good. I got a new broom!” she exclaimed happily.

Not really paying attention to the discussion her and her housemates – and girl who was trying her best to become a member of the Gryffindor house – were having, Mackenzie watched the sorting. Blue eyes landed on each firstie who went up, and when Skylar went up, something about her looked very familiar. She didn’t quite know where she recognized her name and face from, but the two’ve definitely met before. The blonde was sorted into Hufflepuff, however, so Mackenzie continued to watch the sorting without a word. When Deaus was called up, Mackenzie’s eyes widened. He was a wizard?! That explained so much about why he liked ghost friendship-making. If Mackenzie ever saw him in the hallway, she’d have to say hello to the boy. Only when Professor Steele begun the feast did Mackenzie notice that Colton hadn’t sat in the seat next to her. Looking around, she spotted him and Connor sitting together further down the table. If she knew they Ravenclaw twin would be sitting at the Gryffindor table, she would’ve saved two seats – one for each of them. Instead, she felt bad that she hadn’t, but what could you do? Glancing over at the Hufflepuff table, Mackenzie really wished Saio came to sit with her instead. Maybe next time, she’d go join the badgers for the feast.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Murruelecreuset
Diamond Wales
mc2
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:03 pm

User ImageUser Image

Ƒιƒтн ƳєαяƓяуƒƒιη∂σяƇнαѕєя
ƤяєƒєcтƲιcє Ƈαρтαιη

After dinner, Gid consulted with Jazzy, which ended in her telling him he was going to have to take charge with the first years. With a huff, the teen stood, leaning on his crutches. He cleared his throat as he looked at the gaggle of first years, then he spoke up. "Hello to all the new students we have here. I'm one of your Prefects. My name's Gideon Reid, and the other prefect in my year is Jazzy Pierce. We are going to lead you to the common room, then be there through the year to answer any questions and such. So, without further adieu, please follow me, and stay close." He nodded, thinking his speech proficient enough to get the job done. If he was going to be prefect and captain, he really needed to get better at impromptu speeches. With that, he started out the Great Hall, trying to move at the same pace as all the first years, so as not to be holding them all up.

{OoC: First Years were quoted! Next post at the Grand Staircase! Please wait for me to post before you get ahead!}

The Forgotten Weasley
Alexander Avery

Diamond Wales
Reuben Horne

oyehh
Lucinda Jacobs

-X Duo Yiro X-
Desmond Melancon

RedEagleEye007
Sterling Muller

shabatha
Carter Snow

Semper Leo
Valentin Snowblood

Cara MiaKitty
Jazzy~

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ
Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ's ᴇᴀsʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs

Sσ ωє cσυƖɗ Ɩєαяη нσω тσ cƖιмв

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:48 pm

-X Duo Yiro X-
User ImagexxDesmondxxxLanexxxMelanconxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gryffindor First Year
x Feeling: Hungry
x Location: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table
x With: Gryffindor Students

The school year had officially begun. Desmond dug into dinner and ate rather light. After everyone was their version of 'full', the guy that was talking to Roo' introduced himself as Gideon Reid, a prefect of Gryffindor. It was time to go to the common room... It was as the left that Desmond noticed Gideon's crutches. Desmond took a moment to suck up all the emotions of excitement and quell them in order to keep a pace that didn't strain the guy. Once everything was in order, Desmond followed beyond Gideon.

OOC:

User Image

A difficult choice indeed...
You could do well in any house,
And yet I see one fitting you quite well.
Better be...

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:46 pm

User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 75 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 150 points, goes to Hufflepuff. Second place, with a total of 440 points, goes to Gryffindor. And finally, in first place with a total of 550 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:33 pm

User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Second Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Location : Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Richard liked how relaxing his year had been. It was a nice change from last year. Now the summer was upon him and he figured it wouldn’t be near as eventful. Perhaps he’d see about spending time with Garnet over the holiday. They did live next store. If he could get away with inviting Essie over he would. However, he had a feeling that would go over like a lead brick on both ends. So, he’d stick to writing letters to the few friends he had.

Sitting in the great hall Richard was content. His cousin would be coming next year which would only make things interesting. He was sure that Julius would play inquisitor with him. However that didn’t mean he cared. With next year came electives. Richard couldn’t really say there were any electives he was interested in. He’d taken two by choice and three because of his parents. Something he figured he’d never live down if he didn’t at least try to pass. Not that he was one for trying unless he had a study partner.

Status : Here's to a good summer.
                                                  With : Gryffindors...

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OCC : Open for interaction...

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games