Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:02 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Byron and fellow Slytherins
Mood
Excited

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

As the food fight built up Momo laughed loudly, tossing creamed corn and potatoes at her classmates. Ignoring the potatoes that clung to her hair as she continued. This was so much fun that she didn't even care about the trouble that she knew she was going to get into.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Byron obviously annoyed with the whole situation. He really needed to get the stick out of his butt. So without much thought she grabbed a stray roll off of the table and chunked it at her fiancee's head."Come on Byron! Live a little!" she exclaimed, obviously wanting to see this boy that was her age act like a boy her age. She had never seen him let loose before.

宿
                                                          姿

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:23 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Slytherin Table
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Everyone
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Food Fight
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hate peas

Will was glad for a brief moment when Cian looked confused at having been covered in juice. Unfortunately, the older blonde didn't know when to call it quits and dumped corn all down Will's front. Bloody hell it was cold! The younger blonde growled quietly, grabbing a heavy bowl of applesauce and slammed the whole thing into the other boy's face. There. If nothing else, that'd cover up his smug look. Stupid git! Ugh! This would take days to get out of his clothes, now they were all messy. And he was pretty sure the peas were starting to dry in his hair. This was a terrible day!

Kungfudemoness

Wᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ? Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜰᴀᴢᴇ ᴍᴇ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ sᴀʏɪɴɢ. Oʜ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ. Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ sʜᴏᴛ. Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 4:25 am
Miss GryffindorK

User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Reserve Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian has located some pie but he was unable to dodge the applesauce. It did stop him momentarilly as he had to wipe his face of the fruit slime. Quickly scoping the pie he would aim for the classic pie to face trope but he would nail whatever he cloud. He bolted down the table half to get away and half to reload the cream peas. The kid seemed extra salty about the peas. He must hate them. Well all the more reason to do it!

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:27 pm
Miss GryffindorK

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy had a plan this time to ask Lena out. He had a note carefully clipped to Bludger's little Slytherin scarf Jeremy had made for him. “Make sure Lena gets the note and I’ll get you your favorite treat.” He whispered to the puff. He labeled the note who it was for incase Bludger got tired halfway there. He figured Bludger could use his cuteness to help. Setting Bludger on the Ravenclaw table Bludger bounced his way to Lena all determined. Cooing so Lena would pet him and find the note he snuggled down after a job well done.

Quote:

Sorry I lost my nerve back on the train platform, I was wondering if you would consider going on a date with me? We could go to Hogsmeade. Also make sure Bludger doesn't eat this note. I'm trying to discourage him nibbling my homework.

Back at the Slytherin table Jeremy was trying not to worry especially when he saw Lena reading it. The mail came and Jeremy spotted the family owl. He went back to his food till he saw the red envelope land. He, for once, looked horrified at the howler. Picking it up nervously he recognized the curly script as his mom’s. Why? What had he done to warrant a howler! Knowing it simply would be worse if he waited he timidly opened it….

JEREMIAH, WE RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THIS! YOU SHOULD BE ABOVE SILLY CHILDISH THINGS LIKE FOOD FIGHTS! STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF AND OUR FAMILY! PERHAPS THIS WILL FINALLY TEACH YOU TO HAVE SOME SHAME!

Jeremy was thankful his mom was straight to the point. It made for a short message. He would look mortified as the letter burned and fizzled out. He could feel the stares that inevitably came with howlers. He could feel himself tearing up and this was the last place he wanted to be right now. He got up and bolted from the table. He didn't stop till he was at one of the alcoves he and Lena knited at. He would try to be quiet as he used his arms to muffle what he could of his crying. He didn't want others to see him like this. Why was his parents so mad at him! Sure he knew it was against the rules, but even the teachers weren't this harsh. They didn’t make the whole school focus on you just to embarrass you. Maybe he didn't want to be all stuffy and proper anymore! He was happier when he wasn’t….

EXIT to corridor

[[OoC][just post lena chasing him there][also this is post food fight]]

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:00 am
    User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                            тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                            ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                            ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                            ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi was thrilled that she'd been right about being sorted into the same house as one of the twins. She wasn't all that surprised she hadn't ended up in the same house as James, not that she really understood why. She hadn't paid much attention to the house stuff, not really caring about it. She'd wanted to know where she'd go, sure, but she hadn't cared about knowing what all four of the houses were all about. Now that she was a Slytherin, she cared about what that meant, but that was all. Well, she guessed she could find out the difference between Slytherin and Gryffindor, so she could understand the difference between her and Will and Jack and James. But that could wait, because right now she wanted to sit down.

spaceShe found Will easily at the house table, and raced towards him. She supposed she ought to socialize a bit with some of the other first years, but she could do that later. First, she wanted to be excited about being in the same house as one of her best friends.
                                            "You'll never get rid of me now!" she cheered, practically throwing herself into the seat next to him. "All the better to plot against your brother, am I right?" She was joking... mostly. She'd be lying if she said that she didn't think that this Summer's endeavors had been extremely satisfying. She was looking forward to working with Will, and with Jack, on causing chaos. Although, at the moment, she kind of just wanted sorting to be over so she could eat. She was starving.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                            ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                            gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                            ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

wнere - Slytherin Table
                                            wнen - Sorting Feast
                                            wιтн - Will
                                            - ooc -
                                            blah blah blah

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:19 am
    User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                                Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                                I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                                Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                                Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh! Slytherin? that worked. That was his great uncle's house. He would have to write a letter to grandma tomorrow, she was excited to hear what house he would get. Vinny got off the stool and out from under the hat and walked over to the cheering green-clad table. He sat down were the first years where to sit but being so tall he was a bit above the second and third years. He caught a glimpse of his robes and saw they had gained the green of his house and his patch had a snake on it....he hated snakes ever since on a camping trip he found one in his sleeping bag. Sure it had been harmless but not something you wanna find in your bed. He enjoyed the fact he was blending in at the moment though. He had been early in the sorting so he kept watching the hoping Aeryn would join him. He would be sad but ultimately ok if she was in a different house. She should be in her best house and they can meet up later. He was a bit disappointed that the girl from Diagon Alley, Pricilla got Slytherin though. She rubbed him the wrong way. He watched eagerly when it was Aeryn's turn. Yay! She was slytherin too! He have at least one friend starting out. As she came over and her robes turned green too he waved so she could sit by him. Its not like he was hard to miss.

(Added stuffs)

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                              My charade is the event of the season
                                                                              And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                              It surely means that I don't know
                                                                              On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                              Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
                                                                              Miss Gryffindork

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:08 am
    Now when they see us on the streets
    All they wanna do is take pics
    And I'm like, okay (yeah, okay)
    And when they hear us on the beat
    All they wanna do is make hits
    And I'm like, okay

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƬӇƖƦƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

The entire trip back to school had been pretty fun for once, especially considering that two of their best friends were finally getting sorted. To both of them, Andi was a no brainer and they each had a small surprise for her for when she was eventually placed in Slytherin. Gid though was a brain teaser. Jack had his money on Ravenclaw while Will had some on Gryffindor. The same stakes were being raised as before like they had for Riddles; winner got a free pass on any favor from the other. Will hadn't yet cashed in his from before so he was really hoping for a second to possibly make his favors work in tandem. When the boys split for their tables and finally took their seats, it seemed like only seconds before the doors of the hall was opened and a long line of firsties were being led in. Will immediately spotted Gid, being one of the few gingers (though admittedly looking at the line there seemed to be growing numbers, god what were mothers eating twelve years ago??) and Andi throwing both grins and thumbs up and new instinctively that his twin was doing the same from Gryffindor. When it was finally Andi's turn, he reached into his robe pocket already grabbing his noise makers (courtesy of WWW, brilliant brilliant business) and made eye contact with Jack who grinned and held up the flag.

Once Andi was successfully placed in Slytherin, while Will clapped he also dropped the noise makers allowing them to make extra pops and crackles while Jack shouted his joy and waving a large glitter green snake banner. Which also deposited horrendous amounts of glitter whenever waved. He was probably not going to be a favorite lion tonight but he supposed his twin didn't really care. When she joined him at the table he cackled as she slid into the seat next him proclaiming that he'd never be rid of her as well as insinuating more plots against his twin. Which he was all for, especially if it kept embarrassing him in front of James and Duane. And it wasn't because they were dudes or something, Will could honestly care less who his brother was attracted to, but dear Legba, no one else had to freaking STAY IN THEIR BEDROOM AT NIGHT AND LISTEN TO THAT IDIOT MOON. It was different if they were both doing it over their Forever Goddess Desi but feecckkkk, he really could care less about what he supposed Duane considered best physical features or whatever. The guy spoke computer code, he'd be surprised if the man recognized any physical feature let alone a "best." "So happy you're fluent in my language, Andi dearest. Also, think fast!" Will tossed her a can gag peanuts, the one that would inevitably be a plush snake, though this one contained a taaddddd more glitter than a regular snake. Couldn't let Jack have all the fun.
    Cara MiaKitty

And if you're feelin' how I'm feelin'
    How the world should be: perfectly
    Fire like I’m third degree, and suddenly
    Shawty, we got so high
    Firefly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:02 pm
    User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                            ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                            ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                            ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi caught the "peanuts" Will tossed her way with a giggle, not hesitating even a second before she opened it (though she at least had the presence of mind to aim it away from anybody else). The expected snake popped out, along with a surprise shower of glitter, much to her delight. "If I'd known it had glitter, I might've aimed differently," she said with a fake pout. Not like she didn't have plenty of glitter already, but she could always stand more. She had a feeling her roommates were going to tire of her obsession rather quickly, actually. It was going to end up everywhere. Not on purpose or out of any malicious intentions on her part; that was just the nature of glitter.

space"So did you guys know I'd be in Slytherin or did you have a Gryffindor version prepped too?" she asked, leaning her chin on her fist as she grinned at him. She didn't figure she would've gone to either of the other houses, not that she knew much about them. Lyre had been a Ravenclaw when she went to Hogwarts, and Vince was one, but she was nothing like them. There was always Hufflepuff, which she didn't know any of except Gid, now, so she couldn't really speak for the house. But she was enough like the twins that she figured she would've definitely landed in one of their houses, anyway.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                            ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                            gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                            ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

wнere - Slytherin Table
                                            wнen - Sorting Feast
                                            wιтн - Will
                                            - ooc -
                                            blah blah blah

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
    • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:54 am
    User ImageUser Image
    xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Slytherin Table
    xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Vinny
    xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
    xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Stupid Cian and his Smug Looks

Aeryn had been so eager to hear her sorting, but once the hat had declared her Slytherin, the girl had mixed emotions. Her (so far) only friend was a Slytherin too... but so was Cian. Hadn't she specifically told the stupid hat she didn't want to be stuck with her brother? She marched over to the table decked out in green and silver, making it a point to sit by Vinny, but on the side furthest away from Cian. She couldn't handle his stupid smug look. "Hey, Vinny. Looks like we scored the same house! Kinda sad it's in close proximity to my ignoramus brother, but we can have fun anyway." She grinned up at her tall friend, thinking it would be very, very good to have such a friend around. Cian was short (heck, everyone in their whole family was short), but Vinny... Vinny was very tall. It might work to her advantage.

Kungfudemoness

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
    I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
    Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
    I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
    Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
    I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:51 pm
    User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                                Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                                I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                                Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                                Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

Vinny smirked when she seem pleased they were in the same house. She didn't seem to want to be in the same house as her brother. "Is he just annoying? I mean its kinda his job to be annoying as a brother. I'm the only kid for my immediate family so I can only go off rumors." He replied. He may have some half sibling by his dad somewhere but Vinny didn't think it be worth it to search. She didn't sound like she hated brother. He assumed the blond older kid that kinda looked like her was her brother. He had cheered and stood on the seat when she was sorted. Unless he was just extra like that

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                              My charade is the event of the season
                                                                              And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                              It surely means that I don't know
                                                                              On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                              Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
                                                                              Miss Gryffindork

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:04 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Slytherin Table
    xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Vinny
    xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
    xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Stupid Cian and his Smug Looks

Aeryn blinked when Vinny asked if Cian was only annoying. Of course he was annoying, he was an older brother! He calmly explained that he was an only child, which caused Aeryn to sigh. "You're lucky is what you are. See that boy over there? The blonde that looks way too happy? That's my brother. Cian's his name. He's a butthead." She stuck her tongue out at the older boy, crossing her arms over her chest. This was going to be a long year... or actually five. She only had five more years of being constantly by his side before he'd graduate and hopefully move away forever. She looked back to her friend, then pondered a moment. "So tell me about yourself. All I've got so far is that you're an only child... and a really tall one at that." She grinned, hoping to prove to herself (and maybe to Cian) that she was strong and capable. Or... something like that.

Kungfudemoness

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
    I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
    Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
    I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
    Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
    I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:32 pm
    User Image
    Faina Patrovna
    Slytherin PrefectSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingle
    Dueling Club Captain

As much as she would have preferred to stay with her sister and be at her boyfriend's table for the duration of the Sorting Feast, Faina felt it best she be among her fellow Slytherins for the evening. Besides it wasn't like she wouldn't have plenty of time during the rest of the term to hang out with the 'Puffs, however, tonight she needed to set the example and be a Prefect. She arrived in time to see the Sorting begin, and she started taking note of the new crop of Slytherin inductees, just in case she were called upon to guide them down to the dungeons. Faina tried hard to learn the names of the younger students, as she felt a sense of responsibility for them, a feeling she chalked up to being 'mother bear' for so long with her sister.

As the ceremony went on, Faina was reminded breakfast was quite a while ago, and she started looking forward to the forthcoming feast, having the chance to unpack her trunk and getting a bit of rest in before the grind of classes started up in the morning.

OOC: Open for interaction
    Username

Taken by Lucien Markov

User Image
                        "And you ask me what I want this year
                        And I try to make this kind and clear
                        Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
                        Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
                        And desire and love and empty things
                        Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days."

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Statustician 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
    Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Cheerbringer 100
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:42 pm
    User Image
    User ImageVespera❃SalazarUser Image
    ▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera smirked at being put into the Slytherin house, it was a great house that she'd be able to be successful in, she hoped at least. Either that or they would tear her down to nothing, either or. She sat down with the other first years, seeing the familiar faces of the half giant and one of the twin girls she had met the first time at Diagon Alley. She didn't want to interrupt anything they had going on, so she just sat and waited for the sorting to finish, so she could eat. That is, unless someone started a conversation with her first. She would be content sitting in silence, but talking may be nice too.

Vespera had enjoyed the company of the twins the past few days she had talked to them, Kam and Iggy. She was personally glad they were in two different houses, maybe they wouldn't be nearly as confusing as to which was which...unless they switched robes to prank the school... which she had no doubt they would probably try. She hoped that they would be able to stay acquainted, they would be useful to have contact with in the future, but for now, her Slytherin housemates.

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

Where: Slytherin Table
    With Whom: Slytherins
    Thinking about: Who will I talk to...
    Vespera Description: Short 4' even, blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
    Wearing: Green dress with laced sleeves with school robes over top.
    OOC: Open for Interaction

_____

_____

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:48 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Slytherin Table
    xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Slytherins
    xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
    xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I just want dinner

Will walked into the Great Hall, a small frown on his face. Honestly, he just wanted dinner and bed, but he'd have to sit through the needlessly long sorting ceremony instead. He sat in his usual spot, debating on taking his comic out of his pocket. Would that be completely rude? Not that he really cared, since no one particularly liked him. Luckily, he had at least one person to talk to, Samuli, and he sort of considered him a friend... maybe strong acquaintance? They didn't know much about each other, after all. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. He'd been keeping it shorter, despite his dad loving when it would naturally curl. He already looked like a nine year old, he didn't need the so-called cherub curls to match the picture.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction}}
    Wᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ? Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
    Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜰᴀᴢᴇ ᴍᴇ
    Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ
    Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ sᴀʏɪɴɢ. Oʜ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
    Gᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ. Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
    Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ sʜᴏᴛ. Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:05 pm
    User Image
                                                    Hypocritical, egotistical
                                                    Don't wanna be the parenthetical, hypothetical
                                                    Working hard on something that I'm proud of, out of the box
                                                    An epoxy to the world and the vision we've lost

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Ḧäḷḟḅḷööḋ || Ṡëċöṅḋ Ÿëäṛ || Ṡḷÿẗḧëṛïṅ

════════════════════════

Issac took a seat at the table, already noting that the sorting was underway. He recalled his own sorting, and how proud his family was of it. Especially his father and sister, who were happy to see another Whitethorne in Slytherin. Thankfully, they also gave the best advice, which was staying away from all the more dramatic members of his house to avoid anything he didn't want to be a part of. Eretria definitely had loads of stories of the first years that seemed to get big heads right after their sorting and how she had to routinely pop some egos. Hopefully he didn't have to do that.

Staring around at the first years, he noticed one girl that seemed to be off on her lonesome, and shrugging, scooted down a bit to give her a smile and a wave. Crossing his arms and laying them on the table, he leaned forward to examine her.
                                                    "So, Slytherin, huh? I bet you're happy about that sorting. I'm Issac Whitethorne, second year. Welcome to the house, unless you're plotting world domination or something of that nature. At which point, I'd have to tell you good luck with that. Not going to happen." He leaned back, watching the girl with a curious expression.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, she was sorted here, hope that means she's not one of the crazies...
                                                    OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm an apostrophe
                                                    I'm just a symbol to remind you that there's more to see
                                                    I'm just a product of the system of catastrophe
                                                    And yet a masterpiece, and yet I'm half-diseased
                                                    And when I am deceased
                                                    At least I'll go down to the grave and die happily
                                                    And leave the body and my soul to be a part of thee
                                                    I do what it takes

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games