Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Saio Mio Ukida
Sixth Year Hufflepuff Prefect
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Saio wanted very much to just not be in the great hall. However, she had little choice. Besides she had to eat something. She took a moment to compose herself before walking in. Scanning the room, she noticed her sister at the Slytherin table. Her gaze then went to her friends. Both Kazu and Kenzie were at the Hufflepuff table. There was only one reason Kenzie would be at the puff table. For her. It made her feel loved if not for anything else. She only hoped Colton wouldn’t mind.

Walking over to the Hufflepuff table, Saio took a seat with her friends. Looking to the sorting it looked to be going well. “How’s the sorting?” She asked. It was a good distraction if nothing else. Of course, how long would that distraction last? Saio wasn’t sure. She’d take what she could get though.

Status: Wishing she didn't have to be there...
                                                  With: Hufflepuffs... Kazu & Kenzie

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: Sorry for the lame looking post
                                                  @Kiska: It was actually her aunt and uncle who died in the fire sweatdrop

kiska166
                                                  Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
                                            Mackenzie Hawthorne
                                            Gryffindor - Sixth Year - Sixteen Years Old - Reserve Seeker - Halfblood - Adopted
                                            ╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie smiled up at Kazu when he joined her. After spending the train ride with him, she had expected him to join her, and Saio once she showed up, at the Hufflepuff table. “Dunno,” she said, shrugging. “I just hope Gryffindor won’t get too many troublemakers. Maybe you guys’ll get all of ‘em for once,” she continued, laughing at her last sentence. A girl could dream. Most of the time, if a Hufflepuff caused trouble for anyone, it wasn’t on purpose. If a Gryffindor caused trouble, well, it wouldn’t be the first time. That was just the way it went, she supposed. Watching the sorting, Kenzie clapped whenever a student was sorted into Hufflepuff. Since she was sitting at their table, it’d be a little rude not to. However, she clapped harder whenever one was sorted into Gryffindor.

Mackenzie’s face lit up as her eyes fell onto Saio, who had finally joined her and Kazu for the sorting. “Seems pretty even so far. You haven’t missed much.” The lioness shifted her gaze back towards the new batch of firsties who had yet to be sorted. Her best friend didn’t seem crazy upset right now, but she was sure she was. Maybe Kenzie would invite her and her sister to stay with her family over Christmas? She’d have to ask her mum for permission first, of course, but she couldn’t see Ari minding.

((OOC: edited the post, murrue!))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒

murruelecreuset
Red Hot Missy

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:52 am
                                              xxxxxlSorting Ceremony 2038
                                              space(❦) ƇƖαяα A. Ɓαυтιѕтα
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce Fifth YearHufflepuff PrefectDaily Dragon Gossip Wrangler

spaceYou can be amazing, you can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
                                              spaceYou can be the outcast or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
                                              spaceNothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do when they settle 'neath your skin
                                              spaceKept on the inside and no sunlight, sometimes a shadow wins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Her bestfriend Mercy's tacklehug had caught Clara in surprise, but in a good way of course. Hah! And it's a wonder for Mercy to take so many hours to notice her, yet she said that people with dyed hair stand out. She would love to see Tiernan and Alby pulling the stunt, but they seem to be the type for fancy English get-ups. Victorian and Tudor or some s**t. Sara would look great in that, of course, but her shady family life might made that part impossible, really. "Of course I look lovely!" She said, since Merc can claim the awesome adjective anytime, she can be the flower girl, "How ironic though, and I thought with this hair color you would notice me, eh? An'way you'll have to thank my dad, he kind of convinced my mum that I can. Not that my mum was boring, I love her; but her working in the hospital may make you a bit fickle with stuff."

spaceBut I wonder what would happen if you say what you wanna say.
                                              spaceAnd let the words fall out, honestly, I wanna see you be brave-
                                              spaceWith what you want to say and let the words fall out.
                                              spaceHonestly, I wanna see you be brave!

WITH [Hufflepuffs] AT

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                              (( Quoted for invites! biggrin ))

Cara Miakitty

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:05 am
                                              Sorting Ceremony 2038xxx
                                              space(☿) Lυcιєη Mαякσν
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce PurebloodFirst Year HufflepuffDancer

spaceThe world is spinning too fast, I'm buying lead Nike shoes
                                              spaceTo keep myself tethered, to the days I try to lose
                                              spaceMy mama said to slow down: You must make your own shoes
                                              spaceStop dancing to the music of Gorillaz in a happy mood
                                              spaceKeeping my groove on, bay do de bop

Lucien chuckled good-naturedly when Nani shared about her parents: one Hufflepuff and one Gryffindor. He only has a Ravenclaw father, but he didn't have another to brag about, aside from perhaps Aunt Basil. "My dad's a Ravenclaw," he said with a smile, trying not to sound bothered about lacking a mother, "He's a does metal works and a few devices, so he gets to work on some devices like cameras and perhaps a walkman." Lucien's favorite thing from his father will always be the magical walkman, that way he'll get to just play those tapes and listen to music anytime he ever wanted.

The Hufflepuff boy was sure on what things he was planning to do in Hogwarts, so he immediately answer when Lali asked him back about his plans. "I'm planning on joining the Music Club," he said modestly, "I play a keytar and bass, and I can play my favorite compositions. And... hm, I think I can play Quidditch? Yeah, I think I can give that one a try."

spaceHere you go, get the cool- get the cool shoeshine!
                                              spaceThere's a monkey in the jungle watching a vapour trail
                                              spaceCaught up in the conflict between its brain and his tail
                                              spaceAnd if time's an elimination then we got nothing to lose
                                              spacePlease repeat the message: It's the music that we choose

with [Nani and Laili] at

OOC xxx
                                              ((ooc))

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:37 am
It's not simple to say
Most days I don't recognize me
It's not easy to know
I'm not anything like I used to be
Although it's true
I was never attention's sweet center
I still remember that girl

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fourth year │ hufflepuff

Liddie realized belatedly that she hadn't actually told Chrys' brother her name, and had assumed he'd know it, given that Chrys seemed the type to tell her siblings all about her friends. Still, he had no way of identifying her as 'Liddie' either way, so it was still her fault. "Sorry," she said quickly. "But um, yes, if you need any help with anything, you can ask me. I should know, after three years." Insert slightly awkward giggle. Moving on. "And you should definitely ignore Byuch," she added quickly. Sher seemed very... fragile, and she didn't think 'fragile' and 'racist half-goblin who acted like he wasn't in school but a torture chamber' mixed well.

"Sure," she said swiftly, "But uh- Chance is really nice, he just... he likes to give Byuch the benefit of the doubt, most of the time, I guess? But um... I don't think Byuch is improved much." She saw no difference between the younger boy as he was now and as he had been two years ago, so she wasn't really sure what Chance was hoping to happen. She supposed you could count it as an improvement that Byuch considered Chance, a wizard, a friend, but still. He'd never had a nice word for her or Chrys, and Liddie wanted nothing to do with him.

Initially it had been because she'd never seen anyone like him before and he'd unnerved her a bit, but if she could get over a prejudice towards someone who was literally half goblin, she thought he could suck it up and accept that people avoided him because he was an arse, not because he wasn't entirely human.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

She's imperfect, but she tries
She is good, but she lies
She is hard on herself
She is broken and won't ask for help
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is gone, but she used to be mine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:05 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:26 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHousemates; Su-Jin, Chance, Byuch
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAngry
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнє ∂αяк ¢αяиιναℓ ιѕ ιи тσωи, уσυ вєттєя вє яєα∂уxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נυѕт fσℓℓσω тнє ραяα∂є σf ∂αи¢ιиg ѕкєℓєтσиѕxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fυℓℓ σf gнσυℓιѕн ∂єℓιgнтѕ αяσυи∂ єνєяу ¢σяиєяxxxxxx
                                                          ∂σи'т тєℓℓ уσυя ραяєитѕ уσυ'яє нєяє - тнєу ωιℓℓ ѕσσи вє мσυяиєяѕxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDesi gave the boy an annoyed look when he got offended at her apparently implying he had no way of understanding what she was talking about. She sneered at him, eyebrow raised. "I'm sorry, I missed the part where you gave me your family history," she retorted. "Oh wait, you didn't, so how am I supposed to know? And you don't know mine, either, or anything about me, so can it with acting like I've said something horrible and insensitive when that's all you've done from the second you opened your mouth." Normally, she might've cared about his comment regarding her being with Zach all Summer, and been sympathetic that there was presumably someone he'd missed. But he'd already made her mad by belittling her feelings, so she didn't care one whit about his. "Here's a thought, if a stranger is upset about something, maybe don't bother talking to them if all you're going to do is whine about how much worse you have it. Not the best way to make someone feel better." What a joke. She meant to hold her tongue after that, but after a second, the rest just spilled out. "What was even going through your head, huh? Oh, look, someone's upset, let me shove myself into their personal space and immediately try to shame them for being upset about something traumatizing. That's brilliant."

spaceFor the love of all that was unholy, why was he even talking to her? If this was what her entire stint as a ruddy Hufflepuff was going to be like, she was going to quit her house. It wasn't like Zach wouldn't tell her how to get into Gryffindor. Sleeping on a couch had to be better than dealing with this sort of idiocy. She'd thought the Slytherins were the ones who were supposed to be full of themselves. "Yeah, don't remind me," she snapped, already over this entire interaction. "I wanted to get a pass on the class, but Mum teaches here and she said no, so guess we get to fry." Desi rolled her eyes. She still half wanted to go to the Headmaster and ask for an exemption, on the grounds that how did they really know it wouldn't kill them? She wasn't convinced. But from what Mum had told her, Professor Steele was a hardarse, so it probably wouldn't fly with him, either. Maybe her Head of House? Uncle Damien and Aunt Marina knew Zach's Head of House, maybe he could talk to her. She didn't know anything about Hufflepuff's, except that she was a ghost. Which, admittedly, was pretty cool.

spaceWell, at least he seemed like he was done talking, she thought. Maybe he'd actually go away. Actually, that was a thought.
                                                          "You know, you're whining about 'at least you got to spend the Summer with your brother,' so I gotta figure you didn't get to spend much time with your siblings. And yet you're sitting here, insulting me, instead of, gee, I don't know. Sitting with them and spending time with them. So do us both a favor and go do that." At this point, she was waiting for Chance to get on her for being rude, but she didn't care. It wasn't like he didn't know what she was like, and nothing, repeat, nothing, would improve her mood tonight. It'd probably take a couple weeks at least for her to stop being angry about this. The only good thing about this scenario was the fact that her dorms were near the kitchens. But, she still didn't get why Zach didn't get Hufflepuff, too. Stupid hat.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx¢σмє ιиѕι∂є fσя тнє яι∂є - уσυя ∂єєρєѕт, ∂αякєѕт fєαяѕ
                                                          xxxxxxтнє вєѕт иιgнт σf уσυя ℓιfє, уσυ'яє иєνєя ℓєανιиg нєяє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнє υикиσωи, тнє υиѕєєи ιѕ ωнαт уσυ'яє gσииα fιи∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxωιтиєѕѕ тнιѕ, ωιтиєѕѕ тнαт, υитιℓ уσυ ℓσѕє уσυя мιи∂

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:33 pm
"The past cannot be changed.
The future is yet in your power."

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

User Image
Wearing: Uniform /Thinking: /Currently with:

Lauretta was glad wen the sorting over and the feast begun to appear. She put her book down that she was reading and helped herself to roast chicken that was in front in her. Lauretta knew this year was different because she had some normality back in her life as the last few years hasn't been good for her. Fourth year should be interesting for her and hopefully better than the other years. She was happy that her best friend was back in her life it was lonely without him. She watched everyone talking at the table to each other wile she just stuck to herself. She grabbed out her book and stared to read again.

OOC: Open for interaction

"Never, never, never give up."

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:36 am
                                              Sorting Ceremony 2038xxx
                                              space(Ω) Sų-Jïŋ Cɧσ
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce HalfbloodFirst Year HufflepuffResearcher

spacYou go sleep with the fishes; There's no room for you here, there's no room for you here
                                              spacWrap your teeth around the pavement. 'Cause your body's a message, send my regards to hell!
                                              spacFall upon your knees, sing, "This is my body and soul here."
                                              spacCrawl and beg and plead, sing, "You've got the power and control!"
                                              spacDon't pin it all on me, don't pin it all on me!

Sujin's face looked half surprised about how Desi could possibly hear what the hell he was saying, and half feeling upset that she was making him feel bad for "shaming" her. And he couldn't see how he was bloody shaming her! How was that shaming? "H-how... I'm not shaming you! I'm just disagreeing about you implying that it's the end of the world when you and him are in separate houses. When in reality, you two can sit beside each other in class anytime, you two can share passwords or something with your common rooms anytime. The Gryffindor and Hufflepuff tables are right next to each other. Hogwarts isn't a military school and doesn't impose rules of staying in the house table forever. And- ugh! You're just so demanding that it's like you want everything to go in your way, have you ever given your brother a break?" He sounded so exasperated, it's not even hard to see Gi from here and could easily talk to each other anytime.

"I'm really being honest if I say that I understand you, slap me with an honesty potion." He sounded exasperated, but he wasn't being sarcastic about this nor angry about it. He was just in disbelief and couldn't see why Desi was pissed about this. "I know what it feels like to get separated with your siblings, because I've been there, okay? It's just... Why are you saying like the school is intentionally segregating you from your brother? It's not like you're going to get punished for going to the Gryffindor's common room." Even Gi offered to give him the password if he asked, or maybe Ji had Sujin landed onto the other two houses like Slytherin and Ravenclaw. He was shaking his head in disbelief, but he was trying not to be mad at Desi even if he was tempted to be. "I can't believe I'm saying this but come on, Desi. Just give this house a chance. Give your brother a chance, too. No one's stopping you two at all, maybe the hat just thinks that you need some independent time. And even if you disagree, the hat's decision won't change it."

Sure, maybe he was crossing the line and he was going to trouble, but Sujin won't apologize. He can't just sit here and pretend that he agreed with her, that's like encouraging her to show off her teeth to get what she wants. But then he already accepted the fact that he'll always get into trouble, his father either scolded him for being "too blunt" or dismissing his statements because Sujin was just a kid. And just in time, the purple-haired prefect stood up and announced that they'll be going to the common room. He sighed and stood up, "Look, I know. I sound harsh or something, but I'm just being honest. I'm not telling you what to do, so feel free to punch me on the face, I guess."

spacYou've been granted three wishes; Say goodbye to your mother, your father, your son
                                              spacI can hear your pulse racing from here, sitting next to this gun beats your heart in your mouth!
                                              spacCrawl and beg and plead, sing, "You've got the power and control here!"
                                              spacOh blame, blame, blame! I got you, I got you...

with [Fellow Hufflepuffs] at

OOC xxx
                                              ((@Miakitty : I'm so sorry Mia I really am. ))

Diamond Wales

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHufflepuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxClara
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited

тнєу ¢αℓℓ мє α мєиα¢є тнєу ѕαу тнαт ι'м ¢υяѕє∂xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυт ѕσмєтнιи' αвσυт мє ιѕ мαкιи' 'єм נєαℓσυѕxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ℓιѕтєи αи∂ ℓєαяи ι нєя∂ 'єм ℓιкє ¢αттℓєxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ¢αυѕє ι'м ѕυяяσυи∂є∂ ву ¢σωαя∂ѕ αи∂xxxxxx
                                                          ι ∂σи'т gινє α fυ¢к ωнєи ι ωαℓк ιитσ вαттℓєxxx

spaceMerc blew a rather large raspberry at Clara in protest of her making it out like she should've noticed her. "Yaknow, the last time I went out of my way to look for other brightly-colored weirdos, it didn't work out so hot for me," she deadpanned. "So this year I thought I'd just, I dunno. Look for my friend, Clara, whose hair as far as I knew was just plain old black." She punched the Hufflepuff in the shoulder, very lightly. Almost a love tap, really. "And anyway, did things seem more chaotic than usual this year? I was late for the train, of course, so I didn't find anybody at all beforehand, but you'd think Sara would've found us by now."

spaceShe gave a faint 'whoop' in honor of Clara's father, cheering the older man on. "Hospital work's no excuse to be boring," she declared. "Patience, okay, she's sort of boring. But there's a guy who works in the same practice as her, he's all tatted up. Mate, he is something to behold. Gorgeous. They were at undergrad together and I swear, the more ink he adds, the more I wish he wasn't over ten years older than me." She swore, if Logan was any hotter, she'd spontaneously combust in his presence. He'd been her first crush, and it was still going pretty strong. It helped that he was like, the nicest guy ever. Whenever he'd hang out with Patience, he was always super nice to Merc, let her tag along and would even talk to her like an actual person, go figure. He was awesome.... He was also super hot. But she tended to think she was mostly biased towards him because he was nice to her, all the time, unlike pretty much everyone else she'd ever known until coming to Hogwarts. She didn't typically think other guys who were covered in ink were super hot. Just him.

spaceShe let out a somewhat obnoxious exclamation of 'finally!' when the sorting was over and the feast began. The Gryffindor girl piled her plate high, and wolfed her food down in a way that was equal parts impressive and terrifying. It was a miracle she didn't choke, frankly. Glancing over, she noticed the shiny pin on Clara's uniform. She wasn't particularly surprised, to be honest, and grinned playfully.
                                                          "Have fun with the ickle firsties~" she sang out, and then bit into another roll. God, she was starving. Would it be overkill to go to the kitchens after dinner? ... Meh, that'd never stopped her before.

xxxι ¢αи ѕмєℓℓ уσυя fєαя - тнє σиℓу яєαѕσи тнαт ι'м нєяє ιѕ тσ ωяєαк нανσ¢
                                                          xxxxxxєνєяувσ∂у ρяαуιи' тнαт ι'ℓℓ ¢нαиgє, уєαн мαувє σиє ∂αу
                                                          xxxxxxxxx вυт тσмσяяσω ι'ℓℓ вє вα¢к αт ιт ¢αυѕє вα∂ нαвιтѕ тнєу ∂ιє нαя∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxωє ℓινє fαѕт ωє ∂ιє нαя∂, gσ αgαιиѕт мє уσυ'ℓℓ ∂ιє нαя∂

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Julian Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:46 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHousemates; Su-Jin, Chance, Byuch
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAngry

тнє ∂αяк ¢αяиιναℓ ιѕ ιи тσωи, уσυ вєттєя вє яєα∂уxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נυѕт fσℓℓσω тнє ραяα∂є σf ∂αи¢ιиg ѕкєℓєтσиѕxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fυℓℓ σf gнσυℓιѕн ∂єℓιgнтѕ αяσυи∂ єνєяу ¢σяиєяxxxxxx
                                                          ∂σи'т тєℓℓ уσυя ραяєитѕ уσυ'яє нєяє - тнєу ωιℓℓ ѕσσи вє мσυяиєяѕxxx

spaceDesi snapped. "'I'm not shaming you'?!' What do you call it, then, when someone waltzes up to you and starts trying to make you feel bad or stupid for being upset about something?!" She stood up at her seat, attempting to loom over the boy, which was still somewhat difficult, considering how tiny she was. "Do you ever stop to care about the fact that this literally just happened, and maybe it feels like the end of the world to me?! No, you don't care, you just want to sit here and give me some tripe about how it could be worse, he's right there, oh sure it's no big deal to have to break school rules to get to see the only person in your entire life who's always been there for you?!" Desi had never wanted to hit someone, but right now, the only thing stopping her was the fact that her mum was probably watching her. Actually, she'd bet that the woman was two seconds away from sprinting down here to lecture her for her bad manners. And she'd take this jerk's side instead of her own daughter's, and not even listen to why Desi was upset. Because it was always Desi overreacting, never someone else actually being a problem.

spaceShe practically slammed herself back into her seat, mostly because at least if she pretended like she'd calmed down, she might not invoke her mother's wrath.
                                                          "The Gryffindor common room is all the way on the literal opposite side of the school," she huffed. "If I wake up in the middle of the night and need him, I have to go across the whole bloody school and risk getting detention. If he was in my house, all I'd have to do is say his name and he'd meet me in the Common Room." She shot Su-Jin an ugly look. "And I don't care if you've 'been there.' Guess what, I'm there right now, and you're making it worse by being a jerk. I'm upset, I don't need some complete stranger coming over and bloody lecturing me about how stupid I am, or insulting me by acting like I'm somehow forcing myself on my own brother and that he wants me to leave him alone! Do you have any idea how rude and insensitive and horrible a thing that is to say to someone?!"

space"My mum was in this house," she said bitterly. "And she's great friends with her whole year. But if you're what I'm dealing with, then no, I'm not going to give this house a chance. Why would I want to? All I did was get upset over being forced to separate from my twin, who I literally shared everything with, including a womb, and you came over acting high and mighty and superior. If you don't have a twin, you haven't been here, period. You don't get it, don't pretend to. This isn't even about him anymore, this is about you being a... an arsehole!" Not the first time Desi had used a swear word, but certainly the first time she'd done it on purpose. She'd never really wanted to, not even when her parents were being unfair. But right now, all she wanted was for someone to tell her that yeah, they totally understood why she was upset, it was upsetting, and let her pout a little. Maybe even cry, because that's honestly what she felt like doing, deep down. But no, instead this jerk had to come over and make her mad and insult her and be literally the worst person she ever could've had to spend her first night in the castle making the acquaintance of. And he wondered why she was so upset she wasn't in Zach's house? Mean, and stupid. How'd he even get into this house?

xxx¢σмє ιиѕι∂є fσя тнє яι∂є - уσυя ∂єєρєѕт, ∂αякєѕт fєαяѕ
                                                          xxxxxxтнє вєѕт иιgнт σf уσυя ℓιfє, уσυ'яє иєνєя ℓєανιиg нєяє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнє υикиσωи, тнє υиѕєєи ιѕ ωнαт уσυ'яє gσииα fιи∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxωιтиєѕѕ тнιѕ, ωιтиєѕѕ тнαт, υитιℓ уσυ ℓσѕє уσυя мιи∂

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:04 pm
                                                  Heavy decibels are playing on my guitar
                                                  We got vibrations comin' up from the floor
                                                  We're just listenin' to the rock
                                                  That's givin' too much noise
                                                  Are you deaf you wanna hear some more

════════════════════════

Tнїяd Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance could almost see it coming from a mile away. He knew his cousins weren't so similar that they would go into the same house. You just had to look at the way they were to know that. However, Desi being sorted into Hufflepuff wasn't that bad. Her reaction on seeing Zach being sorted into Gryffindor was. Chance, who had been spending part of the sorting reading through some sheet music for something he wanted to play for Music Club, had caught Desi's mutterings about what she was going to do to the hat. Not thinking much about it, he had proceeded to ignore Desi, not because he didn't care, but because he figured that she'd work herself up enough that she stormed over to the Gryffindor table to sit with Zach. It wasn't until a well-timed kick to his shin that he looked over to Byuch, who looked to be grinding his teeth and glaring across the table that he realized that not paying attention had probably made the problem worse instead of better. "Your cousin's about to land herself a detention if she doesn't shut up."

Chance facepalmed and looked over to what was happening. Apparently some kid was talking to her, trying to sound sympathetic, but failing as he didn't realize how dramatic Desi could be at the best of times, a downright terror at the worst. He sat up, giving the kid a look before Desi stood up abruptly and nearly shouted at the boy. Chance caught sight of his aunt mouthing that he needed to do something and groaned. What was he supposed to do? It wasn't like he was Zach, who must have had some kind of magic button that could turn her moods on and off, so he was left floundering until he figured on something that might work. "Desi, no one said that Zach was going to abandon you or didn't want to be around you. Just ignore him. He doesn't know what's going on. If you want, I can go grab Zach and bring him over if you think that'll help?" He was taking a stab in the dark, but if nothing else, he was certain Zach could help better than Chance ever could. Hopefully the suggestion of getting her brother might actually help.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I hope this works...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I took a look inside your bedroom door
                                                  You looked so good lyin' on your bed
                                                  Well I asked you if you wanted any rhythm and love
                                                  You said you wanna rock 'n' roll instead

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:09 pm
                                              Sorting Ceremony 2038xxx
                                              space(Ω) Sų-Jïŋ Cɧσ
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce HalfbloodFirst Year HufflepuffResearcher

spacYou go sleep with the fishes; There's no room for you here, there's no room for you here
                                              spacWrap your teeth around the pavement. 'Cause your body's a message, send my regards to hell!
                                              spacCrawl and beg and plead, sing, "You've got the power and control!"
                                              spacDon't pin it all on me, don't pin it all on me!

Sujin remained in his seat when Desi stood up abruptly to act intimidating, but he got that trick over and over in his muggle school days that it desensitised him. Yeah, perhaps that's the case of how Sujin was becoming insensitive, because he came to the point that the things surrounding him didn't matter. He was used to being in trouble, he was used to the fact that everything bad can come to him but that's okay, at least he wasn't being hopeful. Being hopeful and optimistic sucks, because it always disappointed him along the way. God, she was a lost cause that he won't just bother trying to argue about her first statement. No matter what, her professor of a mother would always go here and side her, because that's what parents were supposed to do. She was being pointless about the whole thing, not to mention being insensitive at worst. How hypocritical it was, and Sujin never liked hypocrites.

"You call me insensitive when you're the one saying that you don't bloody care if I've been there?!" Sujin shot back angrily, but also trying to keep his voice between the two of them that it sounded like a hiss. Alright fine, she has a point about having little contact to your sibling when there's distance. Sujin always did, including even his real mum but no, he had to deal with a pair of homewreckers. He was too busy controlling his anger that he just let her spill anything and everything, because Desi was just so convinced that she's always right. Because nobody ever got in her way and was provided everything the world have. "Giving a break is different from leaving him alone," he finally said slowly, but his face shows that he was upset, "But you know, you're always right. You're right, I don't know what you've been through so it means I have to coddle you."

Desi then sounded like she asn't giving this house a chance, just because Sujin was nothing like her mother- or maybe Ji. Her banters about him being a jerk and an a*****e was being so redundant now, giving him a feeling that maybe he didn't deserve to be in Hufflepuff. He wasn't like Ji-Yeong and as much as he loved him, Ji was always optimistic, everybody's friend, and polite. Sujin was just being realistic but gets mistaken for a pessimist, and wasn't always polite with his honesty. Maybe the hat only put him here because of sheer pity, yeah that might be right. That was when a brunette third year came in, clearly knowing Desi and telling her that nobody's telling her to leave Zach alone. Sujin no longer care if he's technically right. Because he always expected to be wrong all the time. However, the moment Desi said that "If you don't have a twin, you haven't been here, period. You don't get it, don't pretend to," Sujin finally snapped and stood up, personally taking offense on that statement. "Fine! He raised his voice, not caring if he got into trouble with anyone, I'm an a*****e, everyone says that! But guess what? I don't care if I'm called that. But you..." Sujin trailed off, taking a deep breath to, "You telling me that I've never been there? I take full offense on that. PERSONALLY. Sorry because I don't have a twin, even if I got separated from my siblings and my own mother because of a stupid-a** divorce file. Sorry because I'm nothing like what your mother talked about and sorry that I'm nothing like my brother, because the hat only put me here out of bloody pity!"

He took a deep breath and turned away from the two Hufflepuff, about to walk away until a purple haired fifth year bumped onto him. Unfortunately, this purple Asian girl heard him snapping. "What... is going on here?" She asked, looking surprised as she looked back and forth from Sujin to Desi, and then the young Korean looked at her badge. s**t.

spacYou've been granted three wishes; Say goodbye to your mother, your father, your son
                                              spacI can hear your pulse racing from here, sitting next to this gun beats your heart in your mouth!
                                              spacCrawl and beg and plead, sing, "You've got the power and control here!"
                                              spacOh blame, blame, blame! I got you, I got you...

with [Fellow Hufflepuffs] at

OOC xxx
                                              ((...))

Diamond Wales

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:38 pm
                                              xxxxxlSorting Ceremony 2038
                                              space(❦) ƇƖαяα A. Ɓαυтιѕтα
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce Fifth YearHufflepuff PrefectDaily Dragon Gossip Wrangler

spaceYou can be amazing, you can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
                                              spaceYou can be the outcast or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
                                              spaceNothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do when they settle 'neath your skin
                                              spaceKept on the inside and no sunlight, sometimes a shadow wins

Clara also blew a raspberry playfully when Merc said that she was expecting the Filipino to appear in her natural black hair. Not that she hated her black hair, she loved it- just that she liked to try something new and liked to see if she can pull it. But well... yes, she also did because Merc looked good in her blue hair and wanted to trying it, too. She was, however, worried that Sara wasn't here- that blondie was always mysterious and... sometimes too meek. It's like how Merc suggested: she might be in some cult. Were cults even still a thing in the 2030s? Because yikes. Just. Yikes. "I always worry about Sara," Clara said, being concerned, "What if you're right and she's actually in a cult and she's becoming independent? I mean, independence is good but- I read from my dad's books and it said that cults don't want individuality in their minions." She only read the books her dad gave to her, but he always kept his study shut and that room was the shadiest thing ever. Granted, dad was a psychologist and explained that anything that happened between him and his client will always be confidential. Which is for the best, honestly.

"People can work in a hospital and get tattooed?" Clara blinked when Merc shared a story about a man who worked in a hospital with art on the arms. "I mean, sure, my cousin Kenji has tattoos- but he's a musician. Musicians are all about individuality and stuff. His bestfriend was an auror in the ministry and let me tell you, his shoulders have lots of it. But like, Mr. Eriksson was some cop, but he's really nice." And well, really well-mannered, for someone who looked otherwise. And Mr. Eriksson was good in looking both punk and super nice at the same time, even if she was certain a lot of poshes would say otherwise.

She then stood up and magically charmed her voice, calling out the first years on line excitedly. "Alright, are you lot ready to see the common room? My name's Clara Bautista and I'll be escorting all of you there. Also, welcome to Hufflepuff!" That was when she noticed that far there, there were two first year- a girl and an Asian boy that looked a bit like Ji. "Anyway um- please hold." She raised her hand up before walking to the tense situation and bumped onto the Asian boy, who was about to walk away until he bumped onto her, "What... is going on here?"

The Korean looked tensed, in-between caught off-guard and being upset, "I need to go," he said abruptly, "Excuse me."

"You don't know where the common room is, you know that." Clara wrinkled her nose, feeling like she'll deal of what happened... by talking to Chance or this girl. Right now, it's probably not her place to talk, no matter how much she wanted to know what the hell was going on. And no, there was no way she's putting this on a newpaper because she has standards. Besides, that will only make people lose their trust on her, as if she was no ethics of keep a secret. Again, confidentially is important, after all. "Ji-Yeong's my brother," the kid said, looking down, "He'll tell me. I'll catch up."

"Look mate, I'm not gonna force you to sit down with the brunette girl and talk yet, trust me. For now, you'll walk beside me throughout the ride quietly and I'll call your brother. Deal?" The first year and Clara looked like they're on a staredown contest, but the kid gave up and grumbled, "Good. Anyway, can everyone please follow me?" She sighed, maybe being a prefect wasn't as luxurious as people made it out to be. And man, she had no idea Ji's brother could be this moody!

spaceBut I wonder what would happen if you say what you wanna say.
                                              spaceAnd let the words fall out, honestly, I wanna see you be brave-
                                              spaceWith what you want to say and let the words fall out.
                                              spaceHonestly, I wanna see you be brave!

WITH [Hufflepuffs] AT

OOC xxx
                                              (( Hello Puffs, pelase wait for me to post Clara in the Dungeon Staircase. Thank you <3))

Cara Miakitty
                                              Desi, Sherwood

Devlyn Maycry
                                              Tegan

Miss GryffindorK
                                              Nani

Yukina101
                                              Laili

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:49 pm

MARGO THE SPOTTED OWL
Owned By Colten Lambert

The brown owl known as Margo flew north to Hogwarts. Arriving in the great hall during the morning mail delivery, she circled the large room. Finally spotting the blue haired boy she was looking for at the Hufflepuff table, she dropped down. Dropping the letter in front of Sherwood before landing on the table next to him. Margo gave a small hooting sound as she ruffled her feathers gentle. She remembered Sherwood on the day he came to shop with Colten. Being a friendly social bird, she liked the boy.

Quote:
To: Sherwood Meadows

Bonjour Sher,

How is Hogwarts? I bet it’s great. Beauxbatons is great. Though we don’t have a sorting like you do, I find it to be okay. There are kids from all over the place here. I met a boy from Spain. His name’s Nico and he’s pretty great to hang with. He likes exploring the place with. It’s super big I think it’ll take me a few years just to discover all the hidden places. I’ve been trying to discover all the birds around the castle. That might take awhile too.

Still, I wish I was there with you. So, where were you sorted? Make any new friends yet? I hope you’re having fun.

From your friend,

Colten Lambert

OOC: Here's your surprise!

Cara MiaKitty

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games