Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:18 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly. “She’s good at her job and determined. She’s determined to find out what she wants and get to the truth. Sometimes that’s useful. Without her I would never have found out Obadiah was trying to take over my company until it was too late. Other times it’s a pain in the neck. IF she gets so much as whiff of you being here, she won’t stop until she has something she can take back to her papers. That’s why it’s so important to keep her away from the other Avengers as well. She’ll blow their secrets to bits and they’ll be stuck being just as public as I am.” He said slowly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened to Tony describe how the woman had helped him at one point with the man named Obadiah. "I understand I will stay out of her way unless something significant happens." Loki promised. He had no care to deal with the woman and if Tony could handle her then he would let him. "You could always swear her to certain secrets if she finds out things she is not supposed to."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a bitter laugh at his words. “It doesn’t work like that. Not with reporters at least. Anything you say or do is fair game, trying to swear them to a secret or threaten them only makes it worse for you. That’s why the team has me do most of the press conferences and such, I’m the only one that understands how to easily maneuver a reporter’s questions and twist them to be beneficial.”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when the man said things didn't work like that on Midgard. "This sounds quite silly, do your reporters have no conscience?" Loki questioned. "if the avengers are protecting them should they not keep their secrets or risk them no longer helping?" Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at Loki’s words. “I would love it if it worked like that. But this is how they make their living. They find out things others don’t know and tell everyone. Sometimes they can be convinced to put off revealing something, but it always comes out, and usually when it’s inconvenient.” He said softly. “And it’s not like the Avengers are the only people they rely on to protect them. We may be the most popular, maybe even the strongest at the moment, but there are plenty of other heroes they can turn to…..You just haven’t had the opportunity to meet them yet.” He explained. “You’ll get to talk to some of them on Halloween. I think I’ll throw a heroes only party."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave an annoyed huff at Tony yelling him that reporters didn't care and would reveal vital information at the wrong times. Sometimes he just didn't understand midgardians. "So because they have some others they can rely on they think it is okay. Perhaps they should be reminded who it is they are hurting." Loki grumbled. "Halloween?" Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Behave Lo.” Tony smiled, arm slipping around his waist comfortably. When Loki questioned Halloween, Tony ran a hand over his goatee. How to explain this? After a moment, he opened his memories to Loki, showing him pictures of children trick or treating, Halloween parties, costumes, candy. “It’s a holiday here. It’s a time for pranks, scaring people, and binging on candy. It’s the one time it’s really acceptable to get in trouble, pretend you’re someone else, and ignore all the healthy food out there.” He smiled. “You’ll like it.”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:27 pm
MDaylus

Loki stuck his tongue out when Tony told him to behave. "I did not say that I would be the one to teach them the lesson." he defended leaning into tony. Looking to the man as he contemplated how to explain Halloween to him. He took in the memories with awe and amusement. Hearing that it was the one day in the Midgardian year that mischief was allowed. "That sounds wonderful." Loki stated excitedly. "How long until Halloween?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki when he stuck his tongue out. Loki’s eagerness as he took the memories, had Tony almost as excited as him. When Loki questioned how far off it was, Tony laughed. “A little more than a month.” He replied lightly. “Just enough time to plan a proper party and find us some costumes.” He smirked, looking over the god, wondering what costume could he get Loki into, one that he wouldn’t be ridiculously jealous of everyone seeing him in.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned broadly when the man told him that Halloween was a little more than month off. "Costumes, what would I possibly dress as?" Loki questioned. He didn't know how he felt about the party but he would do it especially if he could dress in some costume where no one would recognize him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked to himself, pushing aside some of the more naughty costumes he’d like to see Loki in. “Well you could probably pull off a Dracula costume with little trouble, tall, pale, and dark haired like you are in your other form…..maybe even a mob guy. We’ll have to spend some time looking for you.” He said lightly, smiling as he thought things over. He’d enjoy that little task. “Perhaps we can even find costumes that will complement each other.” He offered, fingers absently running along one of Loki’s markings at his hip. “And don’t worry about the party babe. In general the guys that call themselves heroes are nice, some are idiots like Clint, but there are some I think you’ll enjoy meeting and talking to.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:55 pm
MDaylus

"dracula?" Loki questioned. He recalled the name on one of the books Tony had bought him but he hadn't gotten around to reading it yet. "I think looking at the would be best." Loki nodded. He smiled at the idea of finding costumes that complimented each other but he shivered as the man ran his fingers over some of his markings. "I promise not to worry," Loki promised.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I’ll show you sometime.” Tony promised. There were more than enough Dracula movies to show Loki, perhaps he’d plan a movie night with Loki, just the two of them. Feeling Loki shiver under his touch, Tony smiled and pulled him a little closer. A part of him wanted to just pull Loki back down against the bed, just to cuddle and be close, the desire to touch and be close climbing higher on Tony’s priority list than sex in the past few days. “Good. I don’t want you working yourself up over something you’ll enjoy.” He murmured, pulling Loki into a slow kiss. Pulling away only when he absolutely had to, he moved to nuzzle Loki’s neck, lips pressing against his mark affectionately. He was coming to like the idea of a mate more and more. “We need to get you to Bruce.” He whispered against his skin.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony promised to show him sometime. Giving a pleased hum when the man pulled him closer and snuggled close to the man. Falling into the kiss he was panting when Tony finally pulled away. "Alright." Loki stated when the man said that he needed to get him to Bruce. He wanted to just stay in bed with Tony but he knew the man would not allow it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Smiling at Loki, Tony rested his forehead against Loki’s for a moment, taking in his scent and relaxing. “After the reporter leaves, I want to come back and find you right here. I want us to just lay here and relax for once, forget about everything for a few hours.” He whispered, hand coming up to cup his cheek. After a moment longer, he pulled away, moving to find both of them something to wear, Tony’s outfit a little more out together and formal than Loki’s considering the interview he’d have today.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games