Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cthulhu-sama

Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:04 pm
Fierro_Fenrir

User Image

Gwendolyn Knight
Victoria
▂▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
The Sweetheart Succubus

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
|| Location: Beach || Company: A mysterious individual || Shadow Manipulation/Manifestation || Thoguhts: "What song is that..." ||
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

You cut yourself away and bled me dry
This was not a dream
Nightmares did become reality
And I was left here waiting with a frozen heart, frozen heart

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

There was nothing like indulging in the little things in life. Even on a slightly cloudy day with an impending shower coming, it never did much to turn the mood of going to the beach sour. Gwendolyn lived for the odd days of going to the beach. A small smile across her plump ruby red lips as she had her shoes in hand and feet buried in the surprisingly still warm sands. There weren't many things that she enjoyed doing that didn't put her in a shitty mood, and while this should have been one of them, she couldn't help it. Sauntering towards the water's edge, she would let the creeping waves roll in and over her feet. A chill would run up the woman's spine as she made an audible sound of slight discomfort accompanied by a soft giggle. Looking out into the waves, she couldn't help but sigh softly. Sully would have loved it here. He always told her how he wanted to live down by the coast- rather than their seclusion in the city. But, that was nothing more than a dream dead and gone. Before the woman could think any further on her sad omens, her attention would be caught on a individual not to far away. He had been playing with a couple sticks and singing some sort of song that the woman wasn't familiar with. Drawing closer to him for a brief moment to see if she could recognize what he was singing, Gwendolyn stopped a few feet before him, "Interesting..."

I don't care if I ever breathe again
I thought you loved me more than this
Yes, every time I close my eyes
There's a memory of you

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:31 pm
-
OOC:

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Lune Beach With: Tony Status: Relaxing with Tony Profile: Zayid Amir Address: 1423 Doux

User Image

It really was a surprise to see the other enjoy a day off. Zayid himself couldn't even memorize a day where Tony wouldn't come knocking at his door to remind him to eat healthy and bring a healthy dish or two ever since they met. Over time the male had gotten used to it even though it had been annoying in the beginning. Zayid smiled when Tony sat down next to him and he stretched a bit before he sighed softly. "Warming up is taking a while though. But there is nothing for it but to wait." the Arab said and chuckled after Tony spoke again. "Really, my friend? This close to an ocean, a beautiful ocean at that, and you never visited it? Not even once?" Zayid asked surprised though he smiled. After all he knew just how focused Tony got about his work as a trainer.

"I have visited here a few times by now. The water is amazing. And so clear you can see all the way to the bottom. I am still considering to go for a dive in the coral reef myself. What about you? Do you ever plan to pay a visit to the reef?" Zayid asked curiously as Tony ate their ice cream. Perhaps they could even go together, or so he considered right at this moment. It would be fun for sure. Still, Zayid couldn't imagine not going to the beach once, even though you lived this close. They were on a tropical island of all things!

By Bi Blitz

-

[color=#e65c00]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Akira_Bound-HighOne

Greedy Werewolf

2,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:02 pm
Klause Rammsteiner
User Image

Ashur S. Bela
Feather&Scale

The Passion of the Pheonix is Everlasting.....

Came to a stop when be saw the female approach then stop a few feet away before she uttered what Ashur would most certainly yltake as a compliment now giving the female a look over with his Crimson eyes as he looked to her face, Between the color and fullness the first thing Ashur noticed was her lips but he heavy gaze would make it's way to her alluring eyes before to long. He kept his smile as not to make his deter the female with his normal seemingly approachable expression. Was that for me or the song. Ashur said smoothly as a half a** attempt to break the ice. With a stretch Ashur took to his feet before dusting himself off as the twigs and sea shell fall on to the ground now turning his gaze to the female once again. If it was for the song I would say you have great taste in music, If it was for me I would says flattery can get you far but it would start with a name. Ashur Bela Ashur says holding out his hand palm facing up in a gentlemanly manner which seemed to not fit his look or stature at all. Ashur would again finding himself drawn to the sight of the females lips before closing his eyes lightly to keep from being rude.

.....The Passion of the Dragon burn hotter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:51 pm
Fierro_Fenrir

User Image

Gwendolyn Knight
Victoria
The Sweetheart Succubus

|| Location: Beach || Company: A mysterious individual || Shadow Manipulation/Manifestation || Thoguhts: "What song is that..." ||

This was not a dream

Standing before the male in silence, Gwendolyn briefly furrowed her brow at him as he seemed to be looking over her. She almost felt the need to ask what was wrong- but she had been the one to approach him after all. Seeing his crimson gaze shift to her equally red lips, the woman instinctively pressed them into a thin line. Instinctual habit would have made her lick over them as if to taunt the male, but self moral kept that from happening. Instead she followed his gaze as it soon found her own. As he spoke to her, she thought it over. Why did she approach him? "Can't say what brought me here." Her gaze would shift to the sand between them where the twigs and shell would sit now. Crouching down, Gwendolyn picked the shell up and glanced over it, "The song I'm not familiar with, though it sounded nice." She praised as she looked from the shell to him with a soft smile, "Flattery? You are correct." Flattery got people in situations that they may or may not like to find themselves in- Gwendolyn was guilty of both kinds, even to this present day. Looking down to his hand, the woman would lift her free hand and place it into his, "Gwendolyn Knight." She breathed with a smile. Catching him gazing at her lips again, Gwen stifled a brief chuckle, "See something you like?" A sultry tone following the words as a soft blush dusted her cheeks.

There's a memory of you

Cthulhu-sama

Krampus

Akira_Bound-HighOne

Greedy Werewolf

2,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:37 pm
Klause Rammsteiner

User ImageUser Image

The passion of the Pheonix is everlasting...

Ashur kissed Gwendolyn's hand as she placed it in his and speaking her name. As Ashur rose from the kiss noting the subtle red that took to the woman's cheek he would freeze in place after hearing the words of Gwendolyn she has good eyes to notice him right away and although it was good for her Ashur couldn't help but feel embarrassed as well. Ashur looked off to the side as he placed a hand on the back of his head and gave a scratch grunting a bit annoyed at his immaturity. Forgive me for staring sometimes when I notice things that are beautiful and or shiny I can't help as my attention is draw in, My mother says it is in my nature to feel such a way given my bloodline. Lovely name soft yet elegant and strong a perfect harmony in itself. Ashur spoke in a refined gentle way that again didn't seem to suit his stature peeking back over to Gwendolyn hoping his brood way of apologizing would be enough to make Gwendolyn see he wasn't just some creep taking interest in her lips. As for the song thank you is just recently learned of it myself. So if you don't mind my asking besides gracing shabby musicians with your presence, What is one such as yourself doing alone on a day like this Lady Knight? Ashur asked lightly looking around to be sure he had not missed anyone. Ashur Turing back to Gwendolyn forcing himself to keep his eye on hers and not fall to the lush rubies below.

...The Passion of the Dragon burns hotter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:07 pm
Fierro_Fenrir

User Image

Gwendolyn Knight
Victoria
The Sweetheart Succubus

|| Location: Beach || Company: Ashur || Shadow Manipulation/Manifestation || Thoughts: ". . . " ||

This was not a dream

As his lips pressed against her hand, Gwendolyn smiled a small smile. The man seemed to be quite the gentleman to say the least. Watching as he averted his gaze from her, the woman would tilted her head slightly to the side, "There's nothing wrong with that. I'm just... not familiar with it." A soft smile found it's way upon her lips once more. Upon being questioned why she had found herself here, all by herself. Unable to respond to his question at first, Gwendolyn thought carefully. It was best for the woman not to open up the entirety of her life to a random individual, "As long as we're being honest, I came here to relive a much simpler time. I could ask the same for you though, what brings you to the beach to be all by your lonesome?"

There's a memory of you

Cthulhu-sama

Krampus

Akira_Bound-HighOne

Greedy Werewolf

2,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:09 am
Klause Rammsteiner

User ImageUser Image

The passion of the Pheonix is everlasting...

Ashur was taken by the manner in which Gwendolyn spoke his embarrassment subsided and he seemed to relax a bit, To his surprise the young Drix was reassured by the words of Gwendolyn making him feel she was definitely something to be able to do that to him in a single exchange of casual conversation, To see Gwen even smile as she did made Ashur almost feel dumb for feeling how he did before. I do appreciate the honesty and my apologies if I have overstepped my bounds. Life is good when it is simple I can understand that. Ashur smiled lightly as he got the feeling Gwendolyn was a different breed of woman, The way she assured him most females would have let him know he was in the wrong but Gwendolyn was a bit more open. As for me I am new here moved away from home in search of the life I want you know? I am on a mission to look for something to look forward to, Not that home was bad....just wasn't for me any more. Ashur chuckled as he thought of what he said finding it funny. Sorry if it confuses you Miss Knight I simply mean I want a goal or something to work for is all hell a someone to work for doesn't sound to bad either, But I am not one to bet on long shots so a goal is fine.....for now. Ashur said as a small breeze blew in looking to Gwendolyn as she stood. Removing his top layer spreading it out flat on the sand before giving a slight bow. Forgive my rude manner as a host do take as seat Miss Knight I insist.

...The Passion of the Dragon burns hotter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:23 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑤тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③②
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aislin Cleah
/<|><|><|><|><|><|><|>/
/☘/☘/☘/☘/☘/☘/☘/☘/☘/☘/☘/☘/☘/☘/☘/

Money: $70 (On-person) - $600 (In the bank)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A tree is partly climbed in an attempt for coconut fruit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Healthy, wary
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At Lune Beach
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gulls and passerby
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A shirt and skirt
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. N/A
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. N/A

Text, "Speech", 'Thought', Other

A sway of a tail, moving gradually, characterized Aislin’s current demeanor. Other than the drift, her stance was a meandering one, her line of sight turned up toward a tree about a yard away. While the sun made it partly difficult to look up and scan the fronds that pointed out from the top of the palm, it was still clear there were coconuts left despite the last few days rain. Whether it would be dangerous wasn’t too clear, but she had done this a couple times before and knew the general idea behind trying for them. As it was, it wasn’t more than a few moments before she crossed the distance in a sudden burst of decisiveness.

Once making sure her grip on the sides of the trunk were secure, her gradual move up the trunk was a careful one, several yards bypassed before she stopped and looked down, not seeing anyone around still other than passerby; yet her focus overall toward the ground surrounding the tree. In awareness that the fruit she was going to try knocking down could be dangerous, she didn’t exactly want to do this when anyone was nearby; and the area seemed clear so far. With that in mind, her attention drifted up to the top of the tree, not yet moving ahead but with the need to keep climbing eventually; her path up the trunk shortly began again.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Art by Eminense on Gaiaonline

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:23 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑥тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③③③
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:43 pm
It was a lovely day to be out walking along the edge of the seashore. Miyu held her shoes in one hand as she splashed her feet gently in the water as she walked. Her mind was still wondering about the rabbit? Male? Person she had crossed paths with before. She hoped he was alright now. She had wound up with a cold because she had stayed in the water for too long. But now she was finally healthy again! She loved when she wasn’t sick. With a sigh she paused in her walk and squinted up at the sky. One might find it odd that she was in layers on a beach but well...she burned easily so it couldn't be helped. Besides, fresh hair would do good to help clear her mind and soul. That, and she loved being out in nature. Returning her gaze out to sea again, she resumed her walk. Seems it will be a peaceful day.

Ooc: I'm writing from mobile so I'll fix the layout later.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:31 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑦тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③③④
( ⑩ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:33 pm
User Image

Where: Soleil Beach | With: Nobody | Mood: Relaxed

Having taken advantage of the clear skies, Talon had decided to take flight down to the shoreline to take in the sun and enjoy a little bit of beach life. The mountain that Talon and Lyra were born on didn't have many beaches... None, actually. Where they were born was cold and covered in snow and the young man didn't enjoy the cold. Nope, he liked laying out in the sun, letting himself bask in it's warm rays and enjoying the heat it gave.

User Image
Having taken his shirt off not longer after arriving and shifting into human shape, Talon had rolled it up to lay his head on. Sand sticking to his bare back, the man's blue eyes were closed as he listened to the water kiss the shore and the birds chirping above. This felt really nice, and he didn't have to worry about anyone trying to chase him off.

To his sister, he was 'job hunting'. She appeared to be proud of him, informing her dear brother that she would be heading to the gym and home late. At least he knew where to avoid for a couple of hours until his supposed job hunt was nearing it's end and he decided to go home.

Giving a yawn, the Griffin stretched out his arms before shifting, rolling himself carefully over until it was his chest pressed against the sand and his back was now being heated up by the light of the sun. Nuzzling his cheek against his shirt, Talon could almost fall asleep here.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:24 am
-
OOC:

Where: Lune Beach ✯ With: Talon ✯ Status: Relaxing on the beach ✯ Profile: Robin AveronAddress: 1120 Etoile

User Image

It was a nice day today for Robin. It looked like it would be a very nice time to spend his time outside and take in the rays and warmth of the sun while he could. Who knew when another storm would come blowing by like the last one. The feline scowled a bit at the memory. That time had really cut in his surfing time. The past days it hadn't been really warm enough for surfing either, but today. Today was a perfect setup for a combination of surfing, swimming and lazing around in the sun! At least if the weather report had been anything to go by. Thinking back to the report Robin shook his head a bit. That Larry really seemed to be nervous all the time. Perhaps he was new to the tv business?

The nekojin didn't have long to think of it though, as he soon reached the beach and he smiled as the ocean stretched out before him in it's usual majestic blue of beauty. Robin cheered inwardly and he quickened his steps towards the water while he wondered to himself what to do first. Have a smoothie, sunbathe, swim or surf. His train of thought was interrupted though when he looked a bit to the side and noticed someone laying on the sand. It would look like someone had been even earlier than him. As he got closer, Robin realized he knew this one. They met at Bookworms just the other day. The feline smiled a bit and walked towards them. "Oi there! I see I wasn't the only one with beach plans today." he spoke when he had approached close enough and he planted his surfboard in the sand a few meters away.

After all he wasn't even sure if they would appreciate the company. Robin could be considerate, sometimes. It would seem they just had plans to sunbathe for now, laying in the sand without their shirt. In the feline's case he hadn't even bothered to wear anything over his swim trunks nor to put on shoes. It was warm enough after all. The nekojin sat down for a moment while he waited for a reply and looked over at the Smoothie Palace pondering if he would get something. He came here to swim and such not to drink smoothies per-say.

Lyndranna

-

[color=#00cc99]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:15 am
User Image

Where: Soleil Beach | With: Robin | Mood: Relaxed

He heard the crunch of feet on the sand, found himself curiously wondering what kind of person was out on the beach now besides himself. Turning his head so that he was facing the direction of the sound, he listened closely as they made their way closer to him.

User Image
As they spoke, it took Talon a few seconds to recognize the familiar voice of the nekojin he had met the other day in the bookstore. Blue eyes opening, it was confirmed as Robin set down his board and was soon seating himself onto the sand nearby. Grinning, the blue eyed Griffin lifted himself up slowly until he was also moving to sit. " Heey, from Bookworms!" He exclaimed, finger pointing as he tried to recall the name he had provided him the other day. " Robin, right?"

Hopefully he wasn't too obvious when his eyes roamed over the other male, taking in his appearance. Talon was apparently overdressed for the beach, most of the neko's skin on display as the only thing he wore were a pair of swim trunks. Finally looking away and eyeing the board next, Talon's finger moved, no longer pointing to Robin. Now, he was directing his point towards the surfboard. " You surf?"

'Don't cats hate water?' He questioned, keeping that to himself though as he felt it would somewhat be rude to say out loud. His face probably looked like he was asking it though, as he waited for the other male to answer him.

Rhun Tolihzeh

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games