Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:39 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo was a bit confused. "I'm not a medical ninja Kai-san." she replied. "My mother was though, so I may be of some help."
"Allow me to rephrase someone with medical knowledge." Kai said as he went into a storage room and opened a box containing a black coloured herb with thorns. "I found it a few days ago on my way back to Konoha."

Chiyo and Kai soon reached the compund. Upon examining the herb, Chiyo's eyes widened. "Oh my... You didn't use any of this did you?" she asked with a worried look on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:44 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo and Kai soon reached the compund. Upon examining the herb, Chiyo's eyes widened. "Oh my... You didn't use any of this did you?" she asked with a worried look on her face.
"No I didn't so what is it."  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:48 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
"No I didn't so what is it."

Chiyo's face visibly lifted. "That's a relief. It's a Ichigoro. It closely resembles Matsuhara, a herb that can temporaily increase chakra output, but in fact it's quite poisonous. Many people that were too unskilled to recognise the difference have died upon using it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:52 pm
Iris walked into Kenji's room shortly after Kai and Chiyo had left, Bakuryu and Reena tailing her. "Raith, your ok, course, why would i have to worry abou that?" Iris said jokingly as she hugged Raith, her last comment taking the words strait from Raith's mouth. "What are you two doing here?" Raith said to Reena and Bakuryu, more of a statement than a questions. "You were spose'd to be at the jounin exam, it's not already over is it? I was told it would take awhile longer."

"No Raith-sensei," Bakuryu said showing respect to his, Reena's and Rio's former master. "But the second part of the exam excludes the examiners." "So it does," Raith said with a toughtful look on his face, then he said, "Since your here, i want you to do something, your parents pervided me with a special scroll for each of you." Raith waled over to his overrobes and pulled out two small scrolls and handed one each to Bakuryu and Reena. "They are special training techniques to help you master some of the moves you are working on."

Raith then turned to his wife and said, "I have a favor to ask you Iris, I know Kai thinks two Anbu teams are enough, but i know they are not, i want you to help them safeguard Kenji, I can rely on you more than i could ever rely on 5 teams of Anbu, if those Bafuku decide to show up again, you can take on at least one og them, they will probably underestimate you, so use that to your advantage." "Sure thing," Iris said with a wink as she kissed raith on the cheek and walked over to Kenji, saying, "I guess Kai wants you," she pointed to the note and asked, "can you move or should i carry you?"

With all that done, Raith settled inbetween the beds with Issui and shin on them, waiting for Issui to rest up and Shin to wake up, as he still needed to talk with him. Reena and Bakuryu also exited the room.  

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:52 pm
"This will work nicely then. One of the rebelion groups I infiltrated are expecting me to bring them a miracle chakra increasing potion. Hopefully the poison won't kick in until everyone of them has had some."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:53 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
((Hehehehe, what they want from Kenji... if you've been reading the past posts, then there's your clues...))
[[well, we know, but our character don't xp ]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:54 pm
Kai Hyugiha
"This will work nicely then. One of the rebelion groups I infiltrated are expecting me to bring them a miracle chakra increasing potion. Hopefully the poison won't kick in until everyone of them has had some."

Chiyo frowned. "Isn't that a bit underhanded? I mean, Konoha ninjas shouldn't resort to poison."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:58 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo frowned. "Isn't that a bit underhanded? I mean, Konoha ninjas shouldn't resort to poison."
"I'm Konoha's Cancel Ninja. I cancel out every trace of rebel alliances, criminals and anything else i'm ordered to. And to get rid of these people the appropriate methods must be taken. Besides these are traitors they deserve no less than something just as underhanded."  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:59 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
"I'm Konoha's Cancel Ninja for nothing. I cancel out every trace of rebel alliances, criminals and anything else i'm ordered to. And to get rid of these people the appropriate methods must be taken. Besides these are traitors they deserve no less than something just as underhanded."

Chiyo still considered that to be a bit harsh, but she was an outsider in this village. It was none of her business. "Very well. Is there anything else you need?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:01 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo still considered that to be a bit harsh, but she was an outsider in this village. It was none of her business. "Very well. Is there anything else you need?"
"No your assistance is no longer needed. Thank you."  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:14 pm
Chiyo let the compound and a Grass village messenger stopped her. "Chiyo? You're walking!"
Chiyo smiled and nodded. "I was helped by a genius healer. What do you have for me?"
The messenger bowed embarrassed by his shock and delivered the message.
"You have a class B mission assigned to you. You are to go to Sand Village and capture a village deserter. It is roumored that he intends to sell village secrets."
Chiyo nodded. "Who is it? Will I have back up?"
The messenger shook his head. "You shouldn't need it. The deserter is Fuki."
Chiyo sighed. "Very well. I shall leave at once."
The messenger left and Chiyo's brow furrowed. Fuki. That trouble maker. I hope he hasn't done anything rash.
Chiyo walked back and retrived her huge scroll and unfurled it. Using the appropriate seals, Chiyo summoned Mokiba once again.
"Ah, Chiyo! You are looking much better today. What do you need?" he asked.
Smiling, Chiyo winked. "We have a mission. It's off to Hidden Sand for us."
Climbing on Mokiba, they jumped high into the air and flapped off into the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:21 pm
Kai sat down frustrated. "Kenji as soon as you get here we need to have a long talk." Kai said to himself as he pulled out a sake bottle.  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:32 pm
Kai Hyugiha
A bird pirched on Kenji's hospital room window ledge. The bird had a note attached.

Note: Kenji come to the compound I need to speak with you.

((Sorry for the delay, had to go do something.))

"Well, what do you think? Should we?" Kenji asked the Dragon. The Dragon, in his mind, nodded. "Alright then." As silent as possible, Kenji slipped out of the bed, grabbed his clothes and used his Kagezan to get to the compound.

Arriving at the gate, he took a few seconds to catch his breathe. Then, after a few more seconds he walked through the gate, and headed for the training grounds, where Kai must be waiting...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:40 pm
Kai stood in the centre of the compounds trainging grounds. Kai turned around and glared at Kenji. "Why didn't you tell me you had a Genma sealed inside you Kenji?"  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:51 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Kai stood in the centre of the compounds trainging grounds. Kai turned around and glared at Kenji. "Why didn't you tell me you had a Genma sealed inside you Kenji?"

Kenji dropped his head... and then a voice came. He never knew I was here. He only found out yesterday when he fought Senji... Kenji then nodded. "That's the Genma... a Dragon. During the fight with Senji, I was knocked out. Then, he came. He helped me in the fight."

Kenji then bowed his head, in search for an explaination. "All I know is that, ever since I was given this tattoo," Kenji lifted the left sleeve of his jacket. "I kept having this feeling that, something resided in me, helping me in fights, giving boosts of chakra, never knowing where the boost was coming from. When I got knocked out in the fight with Senji... he appeared."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games