Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon Deimon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:57 pm
Kunoichi Haruhi
Konnichiwa~! Haruhi here. biggrin Something about me...hmm......I lead an anime club and I heart RPing. 4laugh My friends think that I'm a musical freak. I love to play my violin and listening to almost every genre of music possible (foreign, pop, rap, hard rock, classical, you name it). 3nodding
*glomps Haruhi-chan~*

Yo, name's Damon. Don't really mind people knowing my name or callin' me by it here on gaia. ^^
I'm seventeen, love hard rock, J-rock, alternative music. I may not be in an anime club like some people *points at Haruhi* but I L-O-V-E anime! xD Some of my favorite are; Air Gear, Outlaw Star, Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach, Negima (manga only), and a few more.
Some info: Illinois sucks... Unless you enjoy watching the corn grow, there's not much to do.
Oh, yeah, RPing is fun as hell, too. I've made too many RPC's to handle though. haha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:09 am
Ah,where to start?Well,meh name is Ryuzaki(Ryu for short) and I love rping.I love any anime thats full of action,listen to Japanese bands(heh,heh) and hate people who are complete idiots.My friends think that I'm a lunatic though...Anyway,just hope a bin is near by when I'm angry.O.O But otherwise I'm very friendly and love a good joke.
~Ryu~

Harujuko Kitsune

Dangerous Noob

3,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Fables Snow White

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:56 pm
Hello everyone! I'm new and looking to improve my Roleplay skills. I'm feeling sort of shy right now and I'm not sure where to begin. I like to read a few comics like Fables (bet you couldn't guess that) and I like to play DS games. I'm generally pretty boring!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:38 pm
Names Sikaru,also role-playing name. I love the concept of literatural role-plays and i think what i just said is a mess xd . I love manga's im currently trying to write a book i love any type of music except what spanish people call "Reggueaton" i hate it with all my guts... Im very random,hyper and i do the cancan dance when no one is looking. i always try to make people laugh... uhhm... Im very humorous and erh... I want to sort of advance my skills in role-playing.

.:.:Sikaru:.:.  

R a I n is happy

Millymeggy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:36 pm
Hey, I'm Milly. I love roleplaying, and although I'm intermediate-advanced or so, I'm always looking to improve.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:31 pm
Hello, my name is Jason. And I'm an addict.

To Roleplay.

Hiya, everyone. Just making an appearance. Sadly, I got my acceptance only moments before I have to get ready for bed. Work early tomorrow morning. But, I wanted to at least come in and give a 'Hello'. I'll probably be in here tomorrow after work rambling on. Looking forward to it. Peace!  

IratusAngelus

Mill Wilkinson

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:10 am
G'day, everyone!

As you can see, my name is Mill Wilkinson, but people call me Mill. I'm addicted to role plays, altough you only see me in Gaia's guilds. I have tried the main forum, didn't work. biggrin
And yes, I do make an occasional mistake, but I hide behind my finnishness to justify them. If you notice major mistakes, I am more than delighted to hear about it through a PM. smile

I'll be looking forward to keep up my literacy and sharpen the blade of my RP.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:15 pm
Hello all, new to the guild. My name's Star, if you used to be in the CB around 2 or 3 years ago you may remember my popular bar thread Star Bar and Star Bar 2 that I frequented back then. It has since then died and I left Gaia for a while after many giveaway threads (I tend to be generous but asking and begging gets you nowhere) and now I have returned craving some good RPs. I've joined a few different RP guilds including this one and cannot wait to get into some good characters biggrin  

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200

Megurine Luka CVO3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:05 am
Well my name is Megurine Luka CVO3 not very orginal from my first username iZakuro but i ust love megurine luka to much so i changed it. I love to roleplay and watch or draw anime. My favorite animes are Bleach, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Full Metal Alchemist. I love Sushi and Japanese food.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:40 am
Hi! I'm Raechel! my name isn't as creative as the person before me (so don't worry whee ) I love roleplaying and also like to chat! I am a newly graduated senior from high school so i'm super happy and energized right now! So if i'm suddenly cranky in september, you ought to know why... I'm not a huge fan of anime or manga, but i do like Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, and Death Note. I'm a complete star wars geek, and love to play jokes on people.  

Saraba Kokyou

AntiOrder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:40 pm
Hey guys,

Just saying hello to all you folks who might be reading this, and also tell you all a little bit about me. I am Geek of the rabid fangirl persuasion, I love anime, manga, cult Tv, all the good stuff.

Anyhoo... I hope to be chatting with some of you soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:18 am
Hi all, I’m Quirky, You can call me Quirk or M for short.

I’m random, I love lemon tang, stripes and Role play. Rps with Dragons and REAL you know.. interesting mythological creatures is what I specialize in. My Favorite mythological creatures are

The Wyven

The Jabberwock

And The thunder lizard.

Hope this has helped you get to know me a little better. I also love Sci-fi Firefly is my favorite series on tv at the moment.

Fap Sprinkles

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Matthew_Valdes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:21 am
Hey all,

my name is Matthew, u can call me Matt or MattV. I usally never try doing the role play but, i decided to give it a chance. well ummm....... peace  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:31 am
Hi my name is Peyton and I'm 14/M/US but will become 15 years old soon. I'm a fan of Star Wars and Transformers. My favorite character in Star Wars is Obi Wan Kenobi and Boba Fett. My favorite Transformers are Optimus Prime and Leobreaker. My favorite foods are mashed potatoes, pizza and spaghetti. I have some RP experience and I joined the guild to improve my writing and RP skills.  

Grandmaster Yip Man

Virtuous Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Miran-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:40 am

Description:
I'm a male in real life, but I'm here cosplaying Miyo Takano from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Nice to meet you all. whee  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games