Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spikelema

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:18 am
I just wondering everyone put down who you think would make the best Sensei and then if they accept we have ourselves a new popular sensei. Just don't put yourself.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:25 am
sensei is going to be gone for a while so who is the new teach?  

panda-shinobi

Spikelema

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:31 am
I will be the teacher for now wink Hello class I am your new sensei. I originally came from sand and I am currently a academy student. I will be testing you all and Please request a test from me. (NOTE: You are all probably higher rank than me.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:45 am
until a permanant sensei is appointed i will take the job. Any questions? Well anyway todays lesson we look at strategy. Yes an important part of ninja training can you please find groups of three people with roughly equal skill and meet me at the arena.-Throws a smokebomb and can be seen leaving through the door as the smoke clears-.  

Spikelema

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:09 am
Mini_Beast
cherryblossom_chan
Mini_Beast
NOOOOOOOO!!! crying crying crying

I understand though. I will always call you sensei though. Once a sensei always a sensei! I have a group picture I drew, I will post it by Sunday. I hope you get to see it!
awsome..but im not probably in it ^.^wheeeeeeee.........

yes you are!! 3nodding

and i will try to get you in there hedehog...do you mind if you are hanging from the ceiling?

would you mind if someone told you that? xd well I certainly wouldn't! I can tell ye that!! blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:59 am
haha Spike, you're not the temporary sensei. I think I have a sensei picked out so don't worry, someone will be here shortly to get the academy rolling again.

@ Panda - I'm not going anywhere, I just don't have the time to take care of lesson plans and such. I'll be moving to a new position as the academy mentor. I will be the person the sensei will come to for advice as well as the members. I'm still very much a part of the academy, just don't have the time to be the person who runs it.  

RavenCpu

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:02 am
3nodding Then who is it?

Polio! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:47 am
Spikelema
Mini_Beast
cherryblossom_chan
Mini_Beast
NOOOOOOOO!!! crying crying crying

I understand though. I will always call you sensei though. Once a sensei always a sensei! I have a group picture I drew, I will post it by Sunday. I hope you get to see it!
awsome..but im not probably in it ^.^wheeeeeeee.........

yes you are!! 3nodding

and i will try to get you in there hedehog...do you mind if you are hanging from the ceiling?

did you remember me razz

yes! 3nodding  

I~am~Angelique

I~am~Angelique

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:48 am
Cybercoin
See....not in it...V_V

I could put you in but you have to be hanging from the ceiling with hedgehog  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:54 am
ANNOUNCEMENT

I've come to a decision on a new sensei for the academy. Your new sensei will be Mini_Beast. Her knowledge of Naruto is great and she has the dedication needed to run the academy. I'll remain here at the academy as a mentor for Mini and for you students of the academy. If you need any advice on anything feel free to PM me. Also, please PM me with any concerns regarding the academy. With this change occurring, I'm sure things will be rough for a few days. Thank you all for understanding!  

RavenCpu

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:04 am
RavenCpu
ANNOUNCEMENT

I've come to a decision on a new sensei for the academy. Your new sensei will be Mini_Beast. Her knowledge of Naruto is great and she has the dedication needed to run the academy. I'll remain here at the academy as a mentor for Mini and for you students of the academy. If you need any advice on anything feel free to PM me. Also, please PM me with any concerns regarding the academy. With this change occurring, I'm sure things will be rough for a few days. Thank you all for understanding!

all Hail Mini_Beast-sensei!! xd

*pulls out a microphone from nowhere* How does it feel "Beast-Sensei"? to be the new sensei of the academy? ninja surprised

*holds up microphone to Mini_beast*

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:09 am
w00t~! w00t~! Congrats on being the new sensei Mini 3nodding 3nodding  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:13 am
...hmm...or should we call her Mini-sensei insted of Beast-sensei 3nodding

I can't decide! mrgreen

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:15 am
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
...hmm...or should we call her Mini-sensei insted of Beast-sensei 3nodding

I can't decide! mrgreen
lol. I think Mini-sensei sounds better then Beast-sensei. 3nodding  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:18 am
true blaugh but it sounds so...so...Fearfull eek

while Mini-sensei just sounds sweet 3nodding blaugh

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games