Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:52 am
i played a naruto game on GBA... its okay.. you do some missions and get ranked.. and there some fighting.. i only played for like an hour.. """"i dont own it okz?"""  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:54 am
btw.. slyfer's announcement went down.. alot of stickies went down.. and a few went up... i guess some clean up? or not needed?  

Evil Ducky Man

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:55 am
yea...theyre starting to do that now..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:14 pm
K4kashi

if what I heard is true its a Naruto game for PS2 but I can't remember where I heard it.....

Oooh, coming out in the U.S.? I hope so, 'cause you can't play Japanese PS2 games on American PS2s...which is a**!

...but that would be cool...yeah...  

Sorrieah

Gracious Citizen

3,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Keruza

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:17 pm
K4kashi
Uchiha Airin
K4kashi
I think when they say Naruto ramen they mean Fish flavored ramen cause according to Narutofan.com Naruto is sometype of fish japanese eat..
also isnt there a Naruto game coming to aerica this month

If it's just fish-flavoured ramen, I doubt there would be a big thing about it because it already exists. And about the game, I hope so...and I hope its for one of the consoles that I own...

Ryuken38
i know...lol.... blaugh why doesnt anybody ever chat in here...

...well, I don't chat 'cause I don't know anybody and I'm too shy to really meet anyone... sweatdrop

if what I heard is true its a Naruto game for PS2 but I can't remember where I heard it.....
I think it's called Naritmett Hero 2 or sumthing anyway u can fins info about it on http://www.narutofan.com  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:21 pm
Keruza
K4kashi
Uchiha Airin
K4kashi
I think when they say Naruto ramen they mean Fish flavored ramen cause according to Narutofan.com Naruto is sometype of fish japanese eat..

If it's just fish-flavoured ramen, I doubt there would be a big thing about it because it already exists. And about the game, I hope so...and I hope its for one of the consoles that I own...

Ryuken38

...well, I don't chat 'cause I don't know anybody and I'm too shy to really meet anyone... sweatdrop

I think it's called Naritmett Hero 2 or sumthing anyway u can fins info about it on http://www.narutofan.com

so wait is it coming to America or what?  

CatEarzRSexi01

Keruza

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:23 pm
K4kashi
Keruza
K4kashi
Uchiha Airin
K4kashi

Ryuken38

so wait is it coming to America or what?
Dunno a $#!£T about it. Only that my friend is gonna get Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2 on GC biggrin (Hope he's gonna get it within this week)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:24 pm
plz anyone know if the naruto movie is out..the snow princess ..one..ive checked every forum..stil cant find info on it..and im not talking about that special movie preview...im talking about the real naruto movie called snow princess sumting...does anyone know if its out so i can dl it..  

S_H_I_NO

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:24 pm
cool  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:28 pm
anyone?  

S_H_I_NO

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:29 pm
time and time again... it's answered MANY times

THE NARUTO MOVIE IS ONLY IN THEATERS IN JAPAN!

The only way to see it is to go there and watch it there.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:30 pm
Zrana
time and time again... it's answered MANY times

THE NARUTO MOVIE IS ONLY IN THEATERS IN JAPAN!

The only way to see it is to go there and watch it there.

ok.....i see....thank u very much zrana.. sweatdrop ......  

S_H_I_NO

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:31 pm
Zrana
Ryuken38
did the naruto movie com out yet?...the princess one..i thought i dl it but it was some preview

read my FAQ on the front page.

see? I made a post with an answer. There is a thing called a 'faq' frequently asked questions, f a q.

I answer about teh movie in that list of answered questions. it's the 2nd or 3rd post in the first page of this thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:31 pm
i did go to those zrana but they didint help one bit...  

S_H_I_NO

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:33 pm
Hell, it's the 2nd question answered right now! And the movie is also mentioned in the Guild Scroll announcement thread, with reprieve saying you CAN'T download a movie that no one has yet.

Quote:
Where can I download the Naruto movie???
The fact that the movie is still currently playing in theatres seems lost on people. Just like movies that are in theatres now in English speaking countries, it is not possible to do get ahold of it (work with me here) yet. Once it is released on DVD in Japan, a decend fansub of it will follow. Trust me, any fansubs found now of the movie will be of horrid quality if they exist at all.

and that was my answer.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games