Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:56 am
I am too. but what happened ?
you got stabbed by a sleep blade. you won the fight though. and now i want to reward you. here take it, you always wanted it anyway *hands necross the dark armor*
wow bro, this is great. i brought you something too. *pulls out an angels blade* ive been keeping it for you. its something i never could open. i tried and tried again. but never could get it.
because you have to play on the side of light to open it. *pulls the blade out no problem* its great necross thank you. *gives necross a hug*
can we eat? that guy made me hungry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:57 am
she smiled "sure lets go get something to eat" (gtg soon, ill b on around 3)  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:02 am
*walks down and looks at the feast laid out* you eat like this every night necris?

of course. dont you?

not really, course i dont work my skeletons too hard. need to keep them happy they spend most of their day playing in the courtyard. i think theyve got an illegal marksmanship contest goin on.

i knew the dark side was bad

not bad just more privalaged to special things.

[g2g ive gotta do a little work and some chores be on around 3 ish]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:28 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*walks down and looks at the feast laid out* you eat like this every night necris?

of course. dont you?

not really, course i dont work my skeletons too hard. need to keep them happy they spend most of their day playing in the courtyard. i think theyve got an illegal marksmanship contest goin on.

Illegal Marksmanship Contest?!? What are you teaching them? T.T  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:06 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
King_of_the_Hearts_666

of course. dont you?

im not teaching them anything. theyre naturally good bow warriors. and for some reason i seem to be getting some extra income. so who knows.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:11 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
King_of_the_Hearts_666

of course. dont you?

im not teaching them anything. theyre naturally good bow warriors. and for some reason i seem to be getting some extra income. so who knows.

[I finally got the G-blade!]
*Sigh* -.-'  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:34 pm
*starts eating a bunch of the food* man im hungry

what a savage.

*smacks necross and necris in the head* ladies first and only lola is allowed to call him names.

what a cranky person.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:37 pm
laughs and picks at her food "im not realy hungry" she said looking at them  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:54 pm
really now. i thought necris gave you the starved person talk. as usual. but you need to eat, food is energy. energy is magic. and magic, is something but who knows.

indeed you need to eat lola. its not that bad, or different from the crap he serves at his castle.

crap why i oughta. *raises his fist to punch necris*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:56 pm
"ok fine ill eat" she said looking at the food "but im not hungry" she sighs and starts to eat slolwy  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:23 pm
*the shadow of Lola started to glow cyan alike and Logen came out from it and she said:*

"i have been sleeping, what have happened since i was gone?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:24 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*the shadow of Lola started to glow cyan alike and Logen came out from it and she said:*

"not alot, Necross got in a battle, he won, and now we are eating, i dont want to eat, and now they are making me" she said picking at her food again  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz

"not alot, Necross got in a battle, he won, and now we are eating, i dont want to eat, and now they are making me" she said picking at her food again

*Logen looked at the food, eagerly saying*

"can i have it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:27 pm
she
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz

"can i have it?"[/quote] looked at her "please" she hands it to her "im not hungry anyways" she smiled "you can have it"

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
she
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz

"can i have it?"
looked at her "please" she hands it to her "im not hungry anyways" she smiled "you can have it"

*she ate it all in a eager to get some food intoo her body*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games