Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:28 pm
she smiles "it doesnt matter, but you should get your rest" she grans his arm "come on, dont want you to pass out" she walks inside pulling him along  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:28 pm
Nightbane says to the mage, "Time. I am sorry to hear that a great mage like yourself could not figure that out. Time cannot be stopped and time is what kills all living things. Time...is the greatest enemy of all mortals that cannot be beaten...but it can be outrun..." At the last sentence Nightbane stared off into space, picturing his family...especially his brother.  

irishdawg69

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:32 pm
Nightbane is grateful for an extra arm, even though his energy was almost completely back. He lets her pull her along and tells her the story, "Well Tomoe, Joe, and myself were along the river when about 15 Lycans ran towards us. I picked up Tomoe and ran off and dropped her in a river and led the Lycans away. I was then surrounded and fought but hunters attacked and captured me, killing the other Lycans. I fled from their camp and met up with Tomoe as we evaded them as best we could and made it back with Joe to the castle. Joe disappeared and I ended up in the mage's room. That's all I can remember. Tomoe can fill in the rest..." Nightbane made sure to leave out that he thought he saw his brother among the Lycans and a survivor. Nightbane had his hood down but was smiling on one side of his face, the one Belle would not be able to see if she looked at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:36 pm
"hmm well thats interesting, dont know how i cound miss that" she looks around and opens a door "well this is the guest bedroom, you can stay here" she said looking back at him  

Aprilbaby1

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:37 pm
(b. meh. XD Graniies are like that to keep you on the phone X3 i don't mind tho. anything to make them un-negative. lol)

"Yes it is boring... definetly." Juno murmurs, haven't noticed the fact that they took Nightbane in, helped him, and, when he decided to leave, had a conversation with one of the Mages. "Man... where is Nightbane? I feel bad for zipping out like that on him. Hmm.. .though i feel this searing sensation on my face.. " he says, touching it, looking at his hand. "... Wow. Is that my blood?" he says.

"Moron" Esuna whispers under her breath. "Juno.. if you weren't here speaking about how bored you where, you could've talked with Nightbane, who even spoke with you, but you where too busy whining. And that's a scar from the battle yesterday." she finishes. "You want me to patch it up?"

"... A scar? Awesome. Nah.. .i like it. I think it makes me very intimidating! I'll add it to my full body filled with them. Hmm... but it's still going to hurt like that a bit... So... how's the status with Belle and that stranger... Jo... jo.. something" he says, mincing his words.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:39 pm
Tomoe smiles a bit relieved, feeling happy that Juno is back to his normal goofy self. "Ah.... I'm glad that you are okay, Juno-chan...." she said, smiling softly.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:41 pm
"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Yeah I have enough energy to get around and I heal quickly due to my Lycan blood." Holding her arm and pulling her this time gently Nightbane led her to the mage's room. "Tomoe will be in there, probably along with a mage that's pissed off at me. You better talk to Tomoe and Juno. I'm gonna go try and find Lord Valdamt and tell him what happened. I believe he's down in the mess hall if my ears don't deceive me." At the end Nightbane made a quick smile and let go and turned to walk away. After he got a few steps, "Or if you'd rather you can come with me. I shouldn't be long either way."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:43 pm
she bites her lip "uhh sure ill come" she walks after him  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:45 pm
Nightbane notices her hesitation, "I don't want to force you. If you don't want to come say so."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:46 pm
"its okay" she said smiling "i want to come"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:49 pm
"Cool. Well let's go." Nightbane smiled quickly and turned. They walked together for a while. Nightbane decided to at least try to be friendly and try to make conversation, "So what's it like around here? I mean to live in this big place would have some perks...of course your father seems pretty protective."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:51 pm
she smiles "yes he is, hes just not the same anymore, he used to be fun and energetic when our mom was alive, and now...hes like a guard, like we lost our father" she sighs  

Aprilbaby1

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:53 pm
"Thanks... wow, you're pretty worried about me. I think you shouldn't be like this, it's just a superficial wound. Terribly sorry about yesterday.. it was in no way any of your fault. I simply let myself go... darnit. Is there any way your father could have a blood-lovers anonymous?" he says, practically meaning his words. "Forget it.. i would rank to high. So.. how's your father going to take this? I mean, i was thinking we had already good candidates for our team... and now i ruined the chances with the last chance at proving our worth." he says, blowing his hair from his eyes, feeling an itch somewhere and can't scratch it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:53 pm
"That's terrible. But at least he's still around...and he still cares for you."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:55 pm
"yes thats true" she says "hes just overly protective" she smiles softly  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games