Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:50 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
it was still funny
she rolls her eyes "you know what else is funny? seeing you blush" she quickly kissed him then blushes as well but tries to hide it
tal blushes
two can play at that game river
he lifts the blanket up showing off his boxers
she blushes "but only one can go so far" she snickers and kisses him again, watching him blush
he blushes scarlet red
thats it
he stands up and walks around showing himself off making her practicly glowwith the extreme blush she is having
she blushes scarlet red "alright then you want to play that way?" she walks to the bathroom then walks out only wearing a shirt, she smirks and walks up to him
tal blushes and nearly falls over his cheeks seem to be glowing
i can beat that just let me think...got it
tal walks up and kisses her back  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:52 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
tal blushes
she blushes "but only one can go so far" she snickers and kisses him again, watching him blush
he blushes scarlet red
thats it
he stands up and walks around showing himself off making her practicly glowwith the extreme blush she is having
she blushes scarlet red "alright then you want to play that way?" she walks to the bathroom then walks out only wearing a shirt, she smirks and walks up to him
she smirks "oh rea..' she was cut off when he kissed her, she blushes tremendously, she smirks and wraps her arms around him, she kissed him back  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:56 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
tal blushes
he blushes scarlet red
thats it
she smirks "oh rea..' she was cut off when he kissed her, she blushes tremendously, she smirks and wraps her arms around him, she kissed him back
tal hugs her and keeps kissing her  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:58 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
he blushes scarlet red
thats it
she closes her eyes holding him close, she kisses him deeply, forgetting about how they got into this in the first place  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:00 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
he blushes scarlet red
thats it
she closes her eyes holding him close, she kisses him deeply, forgetting about how they got into this in the first place
tal looks at her then closes his eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:03 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
she keeps kissing him, bringing him closer, she gently pulls away to breath, she smiles looking up at him  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:05 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
she keeps kissing him, bringing him closer, she gently pulls away to breath, she smiles looking up at him
tal sits there blushing and then remembers that shes only in a shirt and his cheeks glow into an extreme blush  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:06 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
tal sits there blushing and then remembers that shes only in a shirt and his cheeks glow into an extreme blush
she blushes, she bites her lip then sits in his lap, she smiles softly and kisses his cheek "you look cute when you blush" she said looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:08 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
she blushes, she bites her lip then sits in his lap, she smiles softly and kisses his cheek "you look cute when you blush" she said looking at him
yeah well...
he cant say anything and he explodes with musk
well...umm...you look cute anyway  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:11 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
yeah well...
she smiles softly "umm....well, i guess we better get to bed" she looks out the window then back at him  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:13 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
yeah well...
she smiles softly "umm....well, i guess we better get to bed" she looks out the window then back at him
yeah and you should get some pants on
he blushes deeply  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:14 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
yeah well...
he blushes deeply
she looks back down seeing herself in just a shirt "right......." she blushes then looks at him, she smiles softly and stands up, she walks back to the restroom and puts the pants back on, she walks back out "better?"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:16 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
yeah well...
he blushes deeply
she looks back down seeing herself in just a shirt "right......." she blushes then looks at him, she smiles softly and stands up, she walks back to the restroom and puts the pants back on, she walks back out "better?"
he exhales
much better  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:18 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
yeah well...
he blushes deeply
he exhales
much better
she giggles "that seems to make you blush so much" she lays down "why?" she asked curiously  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:22 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
yeah well...
he blushes deeply
he exhales
much better
she giggles "that seems to make you blush so much" she lays down "why?" she asked curiously
becouse your not wearing pants what more is there to say  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games