Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:40 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
Lloxie
Bunny Vir
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
*sits on floor huging knees*

Ey there Vir. ow are ya?
right now i'm not doing to wel..

Nawwwr, whas wrong Vir-bunny? =\ *huggles*
~_~ don't wanna talk about it... *curls up next to someone*

Won't make ya, but if ya do. We're here for ya *huggles*

Yus yus ^^
One big family :3
...cept with more furryness and more oddballs than a band of balerinas doing jumpings jacks wearing army boots. o.O  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:41 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Bunny Vir
*ywans*

Woot, the coloured pic! :3

Oh and I'm back everyfur ^^

Welcie backers Doomie! <^^> *pounces and huggles, not realizing the tip of his tail is still just faintly pink*

And woot! That piccie is so awesome. XD

*nuzzles*
Hehe thanks. But now here's something actually done by one of the other guys featured in my comics. surprised !

The pic I drew :
User Image

And the 3D model made by Prevost, who is coincidencially the same guy who builds the bot in the comic in the first place... yeah, the guy with the screwdriver in the pic (the bot my design though XP) :
User Image

When he showed me that, I was like... OMG. eek
It's pretty funny though, as I was aiming to actually do the 3D models for the characters myself in a few years when I get into 3D animation studies, but this was a pleasant surprise nonetheless =3

Worst is, he even asked me if I could draw a effing huge mechwarrior and scan it for him so he could have a challenge when he's done with doing the model for Lloyd the Bot o__0;;

Wowooshka! X3 Awesomeness. xD  

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:41 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
Lloxie
Bunny Vir
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir

Ey there Vir. ow are ya?

Yus yus ^^
...cept with more furryness and more oddballs than a band of balerinas doing jumpings jacks wearing army boots. o.O

3nodding

xd

*group hug!*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:42 pm
*hugs* ~_~ sorry i don't wanna make anyone else depressed by telling my problems..

*screams* x-x i can't even draw today  

Vir-San

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:44 pm
Eddily
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
Lloxie
Bunny Vir
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir

Ey there Vir. ow are ya?

Yus yus ^^

3nodding

xd

*group hug!*

Ai, that sounds pretty close. xd *giggles, then group hugglesnuzzles* <^.^>  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:44 pm
Bunny Vir
*hugs* ~_~ sorry i don't wanna make anyone else depressed by telling my problems..

I listen to people's troubles all the time. I use to do it like every day on furc. I oftan go to the life issues form in the discussion page on the forms.

Just know we love ya, and would help any way we can.

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:45 pm
Bunny Vir

Ner, dun worry about that. It's hard to get me very depressed, plus I'm kinna used to listening to others' problems, so it dun phas me too much.

*snuzzles and pets* But tis up to you. And dun feel bad... I can never draw. XP

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:47 pm
Lloxie
Bunny Vir

Ner, dun worry about that. It's hard to get me very depressed, plus I'm kinna used to listening to others' problems, so it dun phas me too much.

thats the thing i know i can draw, but i get so mad cause people like doomie can pop things out like nothing and it takes me forever to even get things on paper ;.;  

Vir-San

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:48 pm
Eddily
Wow Doomie, that's cool!

Lloxie
Wowooshka! X3 Awesomeness. xD

Yus, oh so very awesome. I'm almost melting of joy here, and even more of pride knowing he picked the bot from the comic as first practice for modelling mechas whee

Anyhow, when he's done with the whole thing, I'm-a ask him if I can keep the 3DS file on a CD, that way I can bring it with me to college when I do the 3D courses and use him instead of doing the whole thing over anew when I'll model all the charries one by one :3

(...and I can already hear the comments some people will make about Akhyraelle. Thinking of the HAMMERSMASH pic right now, the guy that was made for xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:49 pm
Bunny Vir
Lloxie
Bunny Vir

thats the thing i know i can draw, but i get so mad cause people like doomie can pop things out like nothing and it takes me forever to even get things on paper ;.;

I know how you feel.

honestly, I envi Doom, he can always seem to make up the funnest stuff, yet when I try. It never is half as good, or never comes out right at all.

Your not alone. I hate that I can't get things right. (Not saying you can't ether, but trying to relate to your feelings)

Skuger Moonclaw

Vir-San

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:52 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
Lloxie
Bunny Vir

I know how you feel.

honestly, I envi Doom, he can always seem to make up the funnest stuff, yet when I try. It never is half as good, or never comes out right at all.

Your not alone. I hate that I can't get things right. (Not saying you can't ether, but trying to relate to your feelings)
;-; me and doomie did a art trade . he drew me in a short time x-x it took me 1000 trys to get anything out and I feel what I did sucked X_x  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:57 pm
Bunny Vir
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
Lloxie
Bunny Vir

I know how you feel.

;-; me and doomie did a art trade . he drew me in a short time x-x it took me 1000 trys to get anything out and I feel what I did sucked X_x

I did something with a friend. I made a pic of us together, being friends, and shortly after, she made this wicced sweet pic of me.

Just some people are born with the talent of speed, others just take longer.

In all honestly, you have to think about it. ARt is so differn't frorm person to person, it's hard to compair. Sure soem do colouring, or a sertan asspect of art better then others, but all who give it their all. Are great in their own ways.

I can think of neat ideas for stories and stuff, but my mate is the one who can make the stories really detailed, and writen so well it's liek a publish novel. I can't do that, my stuff is so lakcign in deatil, but the story ideas are strong.

Hope I'm helping

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:58 pm
Changing took longer then expected. x_x  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:59 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
Lloxie
Bunny Vir

I know how you feel.

Nawww, you guys got nothin' to complain about. Even if you can't do it as quickly as Doomie, you can still draw pretty well. =p Cus you guys have some level of experience. Me, I dun got it. I'm an art newb who's too lazy to practice much. xp You're still very good. <^^>  

Lloxie

Vir-San

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:03 pm
;-; it's not the speed that drives me insane, it's the fact I see things in my haed and they don't come out on paper atall. hell doomie drew my sig something i would have never thought of to draw. Not only that it would take me forever just to figure out how to draw that pose T,T. I feel stupid  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games