Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:13 pm
Mia smiled spotting the knife. Mia quickly sent a small blue orb of energy in the direction of the knife. A light pink sheet swiped over her body, almost making it seem like she was a hologram.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:15 pm
Smiles and closes my eyes again as i open them my body and sword become invisible again "Hmmm this is boring" Appears behind you tripping you  

RaWr-i-lovely

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:18 pm
Mia growled standing back up, her palms muddy. She seemed to melt into the ground and then she was gone. She hid in Kat's shadow, using a trick sh had learned from eddie. She said something outloud, it sounded evil. The words came from seemingly nowhere. " Think you're the only one with a trick up your sleeve?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:31 pm
"nope but im the only one with many" Laughs  

RaWr-i-lovely

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:32 pm
makoto walks around  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:34 pm
Mia shrugged, causing Kat too shrug also. " Not the only one. " This time the words slipped out of Kat's own lips. Mia wasn't going to make Kat do anything to hurt herself while she was in control, she definantly wasn't like that. She baarley liked fighting, but she decided to this one time.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:39 pm
Kat noticing she wasnt in control steps into the shadow of the tree in turn getting rid of herown shadow "Hmm neat tric after i win you should teach me" smiles to herself  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:42 pm
Mia reformed, looking exactly like Kat. Since Kat had gotten rid of her own shadow and Mia was still in it, Mia could now be Kat. She smiled, a replica of the sword The real Kat had been holding in her hand. She couldn't see, but she could see the auras of everyone. Kat's seemed to be a reddish-purple.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:52 pm
"Hmm bet you cant see huh?" Jumps into the tree above them then behind her kicking as hard as she can into the back of her knee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:54 pm
Mia fell to the ground changing back into herself. " You b***h." She cursed standing back up and grabbing Kat's throat. " I could kill you right now." She hissed angrily. She let go of Kat's throat and threw her to the ground, kicking her in the stomach.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:09 pm
Laughs "Hmm why didnt you then" Stands back up and grabs her throat not letting go. "If you have the chance take it next time." Lets her go as her neck begins to bruise quickly  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:13 pm
The bruising quickly fades. Mia laughs, " I'm a vampire also." She smiled. " I live off of blood. I don't bruise. I'm like a giant stone." Mia grabbed Kat's neck once more. She squeezed once hard. " Maybe I will." Mia said slamming Kat into the tree.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:14 pm
Smiles "Then do it" Seing you hesitate i use the leveredge i have on the tree to kick you back and i land on my feet "Vampire huh? This will be fun"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:17 pm
[[ It never said she hesitated. >o< ]]
Mia stopped herself quickly and stood, waiting for whatever would come next. She wasn't going to kill Kat. Nate wasn't worth death to her by anymeans. Kat's thoughts were pretty loud, and Mia could hear them from where she was standing.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:27 pm
(Yea but i read the rest of your stuff and sorta guessed... sorry)
Kat notices how you look at her and tries to figure out why as she goes invisible ones again. "So would you kill for him? Would you have me bleed for him? Its your choice" Smiles to myself  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games