Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:07 pm
Bunny Vir
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
Lloxie
Bunny Vir
*hugs* ~_~ sorry i don't wanna make anyone else depressed by telling my problems..

*screams* x-x i can't even draw today

Ner, dun worry about that. It's hard to get me very depressed, plus I'm kinna used to listening to others' problems, so it dun phas me too much.

*snuzzles and pets* But tis up to you. And dun feel bad... I can never draw. XP
thats the thing i know i can draw, but i get so mad cause people like doomie can pop things out like nothing and it takes me forever to even get things on paper ;.;

I know how you feel.

honestly, I envi Doom, he can always seem to make up the funnest stuff, yet when I try. It never is half as good, or never comes out right at all.

Your not alone. I hate that I can't get things right. (Not saying you can't ether, but trying to relate to your feelings)
;-; me and doomie did a art trade . he drew me in a short time x-x it took me 1000 trys to get anything out and I feel what I did sucked X_x

I was on a lack-o sleep sugar-high, after having drank 3 mugs of hot cocoa and eatean chocolate, two bags worth of chips, tons of marshmellows, I was feelign happy and on top of that in a pretty crazy state of mind. sweatdrop

I swear, that weekend was a life exception xp
It's a question of knowing your best drawings conditions. For me, happens to be when I'm eating sweets and junk food like crazy and multitasking a quadrumillion things at the same time at 3-4 in the morning, havign not slept for a day or two beforehand. xd whee

And even if it did take you a while to do, I think the pic you drew for me is adorable! ^___^
User Image

I'm currently colouring a pic for someone who lent me money at school to help me cover the costs just in time to get the graduation albums, but you can be sure I'll be colouring your pic next ^_^

And as Sura said, we all have our strengths and weaknesses. I just happen to be fast, but I press way too hard on my pencil. You should see the stack of drawings I have that are no-good because I litterally went through the paper. o.O
Also, I never really developped much of my own style, I jsut take bits and pieces from what I liek of everyone else's and stick it together to make something decent whee sweatdrop

Anyhow, thanks for the compliments guys ^^;
And Viraana... *hugs tightly*
The first time I saw your art, you became an inspiration for me, and you still are. Your pictures, even if not of godlike quality, is some of the msot original stuff I've seen and always brought up a smile :3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:09 pm
Bunny Vir
;-; it's not the speed that drives me insane, it's the fact I see things in my haed and they don't come out on paper atall. hell doomie drew my sig something i would have never thought of to draw. Not only that it would take me forever just to figure out how to draw that pose T,T. I feel stupid

My collection of art (finished and not) is enough to fill a good size box. My collection of unachived ideas for art. Could fill my house. and then some.

We share that too I guess. Cause things I draw, never look like I want them. Some times they look so bad I give up on them. I get so sick that I can't put to paper, whats in my head. Your not alone in this problem. alot of us can't fully bring out the ideas. I sat forever thinking about that pic of Sura in the skirt. There is a picture of Zero on my site, that was supose to be a Hunter from Halo.

Things don't turn out liek we want em, the only thing we can do is keep up the work, and become better and better. One day the ideas will flow, one day they will look like or better then you hoped. Why I never gave up on art.

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:10 pm
Bunny Vir
;-; it's not the speed that drives me insane, it's the fact I see things in my haed and they don't come out on paper atall. hell doomie drew my sig something i would have never thought of to draw. Not only that it would take me forever just to figure out how to draw that pose T,T. I feel stupid

That happens to me all the time. I can't draw anything and have it come out anywhere near what I want it to, but eh. It just takes practice. If I weren't so lazy I'd probably be able to do so to some extent. And you can to. =p  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:12 pm
Lets hear it for Monday nights!  

Eddily

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:13 pm
Bunny Vir

It's a rip-off of a rip-off of the Matrix. I just had to put the charater in that pose and put spoork instead of spoon cause sporks are cooler. It's not all that great really sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:15 pm
well thank you doomie for saying that ;.; people say I have my ownn style and yet I feel everytime I draw it's never the ssame style twice O-o

*hugs everyone*  

Vir-San

Vir-San

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:18 pm
DoomNeko
Bunny Vir

It's a rip-off of a rip-off of the Matrix. I just had to put the charater in that pose and put spoork instead of spoon cause sporks are cooler. It's not all that great really sweatdrop
and see thats something I wouldn't have seen in my head o-o;;; I see other things i guess thats where we differ and also a rason why i don't draw fan art XD I just can't draw fan art..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:18 pm
Bunny Vir
well thank you doomie for saying that ;.; people say I have my ownn style and yet I feel everytime I draw it's never the ssame style twice O-o

*hugs everyone*

Man do I know that. You looka t my old art, and put each style I've had from the start to now. It would circel the soler system  

Skuger Moonclaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:19 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir

My collection of art (finished and not) is enough to fill a good size box. My collection of unachived ideas for art. Could fill my house. and then some.

We share that too I guess. Cause things I draw, never look like I want them. Some times they look so bad I give up on them. I get so sick that I can't put to paper, whats in my head. Your not alone in this problem. alot of us can't fully bring out the ideas. I sat forever thinking about that pic of Sura in the skirt. There is a picture of Zero on my site, that was supose to be a Hunter from Halo.

Things don't turn out liek we want em, the only thing we can do is keep up the work, and become better and better. One day the ideas will flow, one day they will look like or better then you hoped. Why I never gave up on art.

Oh yeah. If I could draw anythign that came to mind, I wouldn't be scannign only a pic or two per week, and maybe around 7 per month. Ideas are a thing you can practice, and so is imaging. :3
Think of it this way :
Art is like a bike ride. You can lsoe a few skilsl by not doing anything for a while, but never the whole deal. Rather, you can always get better, but never lose it all ^^

You know what bugs me now? I have tons of ideas for cartoons, but I don't know squat of animation... I jsut wish this school year would end so I can get into animation courses in college demnit, I want to make cartoons. I can do comics, but there are some effects you jsut can't do in a comic, and I had to learn that the hard way crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:20 pm
tommrow ill dig out my old art from jr high and show you all. O_o I know my art has inproveed greatly in the past year.. you all can laugh on how badly a sucked back then ^^;;;;;

;-; i sitll can't draw females worth poo though, damn them evil boobs.. sweatdrop  

Vir-San

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:21 pm
Bunny Vir

*hugs everyone*

Same here, Vir, same here. Then again, I rarely draw. But what I've shown to anyone so far they say it's a unique style. Truth is, everyone has a different one deep down, cus no two people think the same, and art tends to be tightly bound to the artist's perception of life. 3nodding

*hugs back* <^^>

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:27 pm
*draws a pic of everyone in the room* eekk... *erases everything and tries again...and again...and again* I'm not great at drawing but I know that I do have some potential in it.  

Solemn Protector

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:28 pm
Bunny Vir
tommrow ill dig out my old art from jr high and show you all. O_o I know my art has inproveed greatly in the past year.. you all can laugh on how badly a sucked back then ^^;;;;;

;-; i sitll can't draw females worth poo though, damn them evil boobs.. sweatdrop

Wait 'till I dig up all the pics of Akhyraelle, jsut so you can see the character and style changes I had in the space of a year and a half. Only recently have I stuck to a "decent recognizable style"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:29 pm
*pokes at the gorund with a pencil*  

Vir-San

Vir-San

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:31 pm
DoomNeko
Bunny Vir

Wait 'till I dig up allt he pics of Akhyraelle, jsut so you can see the character and style changes I ahd in the space of a year and a half. Only recently have I stuck to a "decent recognizable style"
Doomie you may not think it but you do have your own style. O.o If I see one of your pics on the net, first thing that comes to my mind is "doomie drew that". I probly have my own style as well. To each their own I guess. sweatdrop  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games