Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:16 pm

Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
*comes out of hiding*

Well, home at last.

Did I miss anything?

Not much.
I did a Colluseum and gave our good friend Crix his own OGG entry.
And by the way, talk to Paul about his plans for a massive battlefleet for episode 3.
It has me somewhat concerned.

Saw it.

Just because you mention something in spec, doesn't mean its going to be seen growing into fruition.

Plus, I wouldn't mind it so much if he actually built up to it like I do. I'm building a superweapon and creating experimental soldiers, But I got started on them ASAP so they could become reality in Ep. 2 or 3. Never just poofing them into existance.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:34 pm

I think it's insanity that the stuff's going for 20k out of the gate. x.x

Though yes, I do agree that the admins should consider lightsabers. I see it all the time in the feedback section.

And, yeah. The thing with wings would be a lot better if you didn't have to obtain 2 of an item. Though, I must say that the dark halo holds the record for pure insanity. O_O

AFK Masturbating

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:37 pm

Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
*comes out of hiding*

Well, home at last.

Did I miss anything?

Not much.
I did a Colluseum and gave our good friend Crix his own OGG entry.
And by the way, talk to Paul about his plans for a massive battlefleet for episode 3.
It has me somewhat concerned.

Saw it.

Just because you mention something in spec, doesn't mean its going to be seen growing into fruition.

Plus, I wouldn't mind it so much if he actually built up to it like I do. I'm building a superweapon and creating experimental soldiers, But I got started on them ASAP so they could become reality in Ep. 2 or 3. Never just poofing them into existance.

A g'd point.

Now, I bring the following question to the table: what to actually play out, and then, what to assume happened off camera during the 4-year gap?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:06 pm

Three dark halos.... and a sealed envelope fo that month. I stocked upf or a long winter...

as for the four year gap we can assume that you have enough forces to begin harassment of the empire along the rimworld. Not a complete threat to the point of major war efforts. No stronger than the Rebels at ANH.

Kashyyyk and Mon Cal will still be under imperial reign, however, but they began "losing" supplies and ships to the Comunity (or GLA).

As for the core fleet, I think it'd be nice to have after the introduction. I mean, a critical defeat for the GLA as an opening, then have freya begin a strong plea, demonstrating their value over the last four years, melting the hearts of the Core fleet to combine forces.

Then we can start calling the threat bomb on you guys.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:11 pm

Did someone call for the Threat Bomb?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:12 pm

*starts swatting stellar*

Not now! Otherwise we look like the evil ones!

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:18 pm

Nelowulf
Three dark halos.... and a sealed envelope fo that month. I stocked upf or a long winter...

as for the four year gap we can assume that you have enough forces to begin harassment of the empire along the rimworld. Not a complete threat to the point of major war efforts. No stronger than the Rebels at ANH.

Kashyyyk and Mon Cal will still be under imperial reign, however, but they began "losing" supplies and ships to the Comunity (or GLA).

As for the core fleet, I think it'd be nice to have after the introduction. I mean, a critical defeat for the GLA as an opening, then have freya begin a strong plea, demonstrating their value over the last four years, melting the hearts of the Core fleet to combine forces.

Then we can start calling the threat bomb on you guys.

Seems plausible. Now, where to have the base at for an ESB-esque battle ... ^^;;

*twirls* Like the new outfit on me? ^^
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:21 pm

How about something in the Core for a change of pace... maybe a return to Ebaq 9 or something.

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:25 pm

You remember that scene in Empire at War, when playing the campaign on the empire and you win? where vader is leading the attack on a grassland?

Something like that would be neat... Dantooine even..
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:27 pm

Abregado Rae! There we go!

Burn it down!

stellarmagic

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:33 pm

Story-building wise, I'm also pondering the "Who's Freya's Daddy" question, as well. ^^;;
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:40 pm

Ferno: No Freya. I killed your daddy.

Freya: NOOOOOO!!!! Wait, you're not going to go soap opera on me?

Ferno: That's just a poor excuse for not coming up with a better storyline.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:50 pm

But remember, it was technically her uncle Ferno bumped off. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:04 pm

Hiko: I must confess. I was Freya's Father.
Link: Oro?!
Hiko: Why the hell do you think I was in hidding? I'm not afraid of the Sith. But I'll be damned if I'm going to pay Child Support!
Link: stare

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:09 pm

Cale Darksun
Hiko: I must confess. I was Freya's Father.
Link: Oro?!
Hiko: Why the hell do you think I was in hidding? I'm not afraid of the Sith. But I'll be damned if I'm going to pay Child Support!
Link: stare

XD

Link: Oro? You mean a rambunctious valley girl is my cousin or something?

Though I like the random spacer idea better. ^^
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games