Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:38 pm
Bunny Vir
DoomNeko
Bunny Vir
tommrow ill dig out my old art from jr high and show you all. O_o I know my art has inproveed greatly in the past year.. you all can laugh on how badly a sucked back then ^^;;;;;

;-; i sitll can't draw females worth poo though, damn them evil boobs.. sweatdrop

Wait 'till I dig up allt he pics of Akhyraelle, jsut so you can see the character and style changes I ahd in the space of a year and a half. Only recently have I stuck to a "decent recognizable style"
Doomie you may not think it but you do have your own style. O.o If I see one of your pics on the net, first thing that comes to my mind is "doomie drew that". I probly have my own style as well. To each their own I guess. sweatdrop

Only the most recent pics, cause I've been forcing myself to stick on the same style. I have trouble drawing the same things twice sweatdrop

Go back 6 months, my stuff isn't recognizable ._.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:39 pm
DoomNeko
Bunny Vir
DoomNeko
Bunny Vir
tommrow ill dig out my old art from jr high and show you all. O_o I know my art has inproveed greatly in the past year.. you all can laugh on how badly a sucked back then ^^;;;;;

;-; i sitll can't draw females worth poo though, damn them evil boobs.. sweatdrop

Wait 'till I dig up allt he pics of Akhyraelle, jsut so you can see the character and style changes I ahd in the space of a year and a half. Only recently have I stuck to a "decent recognizable style"
Doomie you may not think it but you do have your own style. O.o If I see one of your pics on the net, first thing that comes to my mind is "doomie drew that". I probly have my own style as well. To each their own I guess. sweatdrop

Only the most recent pics, cause I've been forcing myself to stick on the same style. I have trouble drawing the same things twice sweatdrop

Nawwwr, Doomie.... I think most artists go through that. Change is inevitable. =P *huggles*  

Lloxie

Vir-San

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:41 pm
DoomNeko
Bunny Vir
DoomNeko
Bunny Vir

your not alone doomie I can't draw the same thing twice even if I tried, though lately Ihave been trying to draw myself in the same pose over and over just to master it but wither its a line, hair or foot it's never the same. ;.;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:45 pm
Woot, Prevost gave me an update before heading to bed ^^
User ImageUser Image
User Image

He said he'd do the finishing touches and the fingers for the hands tomorrow night... seriously... I wish I could even come close to doing half of that ._.  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:45 pm
this kinda got me thinking about stuff. How you stared, to what your at now. in at least 12 years I've gone from this First human To my most resisnt work Tylon I still feel my art isn't much better the how I started, sure they don't all face forword, but they still lake dynamics

Both thoughs are hardly original. Killdo is a rip of DBZ, and Tylon is soem one else's char

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:46 pm
ERUF!  

Dante San

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:48 pm
Dante San
ERUF!

hey  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:49 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Dante San
ERUF!

hey
Num num 3nodding (second picture in your previous post ) ~wishes he could draw like that~

HI!  

Dante San

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:50 pm
Heyo there Dante. <^^> *yips*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:50 pm
nighht doomie*

And sura, even if that was your first human it still nice. My first human doodle was almost like that as well.

Iv noticed some things about art and family talnets, my sister could always draw fuzzy animals and yet can't draw humans at all. Myself on the other hand couldn't draw fuzzy animals for sometime then I got into and yet can't seem to again. And yes I could always draw humans even sence I was little.
Do you think it's fate that one person can only draw one type of thing and another person another type of thing?  

Vir-San

Dante San

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:51 pm
Lloxie
Rawr! ~pounce~ Hello!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:51 pm
Dante San
Sura Tokaniku
Dante San
ERUF!

hey
Num num 3nodding (second picture in your previous post ) ~wishes he could draw like that~

HI!

Thanks

I wihs I could do better -.- my colouring sucks, hardly any shade. I'm stuck on the line art style for now, but who knows when that will change.... again

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:52 pm
Dante San
Lloxie
Rawr! ~pounce~ Hello!

Eep! *giggles and nuzzles* <^^>  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:53 pm
Bunny Vir
nighht doomie*

And sura, even if that was your first human it still nice. My first human doodle was almost like that as well.

Iv noticed some things about art and family talnets, my sister could always draw fuzzy animals and yet can't draw humans at all. Myself on the other hand couldn't draw fuzzy animals for sometime then I got into and yet can't seem to again. And yes I could always draw humans even sence I was little.
Do you think it's fate that one person can only draw one type of thing and another person another type of thing?

Since I don't do humans offtan, I haven't one a mottern Raiu (Whitch his finnal name became) I didn't change that hair for years. But it's pulls back and a long pony tail now.  

Skuger Moonclaw

Dante San

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:53 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Dante San
Sura Tokaniku
Dante San
ERUF!

hey

HI!

Thanks

I wihs I could do better -.- my colouring sucks, hardly any shade. I'm stuck on the line art style for now, but who knows when that will change.... again
Much welcomes I actually prefer flat color over shaded.. but then again that could be just me.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games