Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:22 pm
((She doesnt even come here any more :'( i be missin herrr))
*Kat gets off her sword and it vanishes* "Nate for love of god...Choose her you've known her longer."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:22 pm
[[ Awwhh. Can i ask what happened to racy? ]]
Mia sat on the ground and put her head in her hands. All over a boy, all of this for a boy. She didn't care If Kat was keeping her cool, Mia really didn't care how she looked. She wasn't playing the sympathy card, she was just so confused, and sad. " I'd rather him choose you because he loves you, than choose me because he's known me for longer."  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:25 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia sat on the ground and put her head in her hands. All over a boy, all of this for a boy. She didn't care If Kat was keeping her cool, Mia really didn't care how she looked. She wasn't playing the sympathy card, she was just so confused, and sad. " I'd rather him choose you because he loves you, than choose me because he's known me for longer."

*Glares* "If he didnt love you this would not be a problem dont be stupid." She feels bad for being mean but Mia needed to know  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:26 pm
((hi angel_eyes200))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:29 pm
then nate turned quickly, and his eye kinda twitched. 0.o "wha??" he was confused.
((yeah, cuz iono mitsuki has issues with ehr laptop. but she tries to go on guild when its like..not malfunctioning. but i always try to get her to come on.))
[[ long story short, FREKKING LEON IS A BAD a** PLAYER WHO LEADS CHICKS ON, THEN DITCHES THEM WITHOUT A WORD!! DAMMIT I MISS LEON SO MUCH I HATE HIM!!! and to make it worse, MITSUKI went out with him. now, shes his 'sister' and he has a SON!!!!!! gonk uwaa i always want to cry when i hear his name. grr i hate him. hate him hate him hate him. stressed uwaa i miss him!! whee ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:30 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

*Glares* "If he didnt love you this would not be a problem dont be stupid." She feels bad for being mean but Mia needed to know

" I know that." Mia muttered looking back up. " It just depends on who he loves more. "  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:31 pm
angel_eyes200
then nate turned quickly, and his eye kinda twitched. 0.o "wha??" he was confused.
((yeah, cuz iono mitsuki has issues with ehr laptop. but she tries to go on guild when its like..not malfunctioning. but i always try to get her to come on.))
[[ long story short, FREKKING LEON IS A BAD a** PLAYER WHO LEADS CHICKS ON, THEN DITCHES THEM WITHOUT A WORD!! DAMMIT I MISS LEON SO MUCH I HATE HIM!!! and to make it worse, MITSUKI went out with him. now, shes his 'sister' and he has a SON!!!!!! gonk uwaa i always want to cry when i hear his name. grr i hate him. hate him hate him hate him. stressed uwaa i miss him!! whee ]]

[[ Hehe. I had to read that a few times to understand. It confused me. xd ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:32 pm
angel_eyes200

((there is a real person named leon?))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:33 pm
*Kat rools her eyes* "If he loved one of us more he would have chosen right away."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:36 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((no, he was a neko here. uwa!!!! im getting al worked up mentioning him again!
i miss him so bad!!! but i hate him so much!! if racy ever sees him agin she'll either kill him or hug him until he dies!!! gonk ))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:38 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

i miss him so bad!!! but i hate him so much!! if racy ever sees him agin she'll either kill him or hug him until he dies!!! gonk ))

[[ LOL. Last sentence made me laugh. xD ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:38 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((oh ok. when was he made?))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:40 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
*Kat rools her eyes* "If he loved one of us more he would have chosen right away."
he sighs, frustrated but trying not to sound frustrated. "no, its not that..i just... this is weird this hasnt happened to me before...." he said, sounding really lame. "dammit." he said under his breath. he honestly loved them both so much, wishing he could have them bith but he knew that didnt work. he loved mia, and was a bit sad she left him, bt he was overjoyed she came back.
but while she was gone, kat has taken him and hes kinda attached to her.
so this is really confusing, and he knows hes taking more time than he should.
for some reason, he wasnt enjoying this more than he thought he would. he just didnt want to break either of their hearts cuz he loved them both so much! this is what he gets for being himself.
"mhmk, you want me to be honest?" he finally said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:42 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((somewhere in the middle i guess.
he was on all the time last summer.
uwaaa im crying. T~T))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:44 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((somewhere in the middle i guess.
he was on all the time last summer.
uwaaa im crying. T~T))

((what month in the summer?))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games