Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:12 pm
Solemn Protector
Sura Tokaniku
Solemn Protector
Sura Tokaniku
Solemn Protector
Link is in your sig!!! *glomps your sig and clones it* Yay now I have anoether poster for my wall.

I could give you the Background I made. thats a mini, there is a 1K somethong by what ever Background image I use for my computer. I made all but link

It's ok...I have posters of all my favorite nintendo characters that I am making and link is one of the last ones left.

I had my hole comp themed in Zelda. But the Oni Link I had was boring. So I took the new Link clip art, and put it to a back ground that took forever to make, and put other stuff in too. Was hard

Oh ok, well it looks very good IMO. I actually restarted a game on Majora's Mask a few days ago.

I've been playing off and on, with my bounuse disk I bought. My friend has the Majora's Mask original I was one dungen and like two items from completing befor facing the final level.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:13 pm
Sura Tokaniku

I've been playing off and on, with my bounuse disk I bought. My friend has the Majora's Mask original I was one dungen and like two items from completing befor facing the final level.

The first time I played it I got everything except for 1 heart piece *glares at the shooting gallery*  

Solemn Protector

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:16 pm
Solemn Protector
Sura Tokaniku

The first time I played it I got everything except for 1 heart piece *glares at the shooting gallery*

Play MAster Quest? That was too easy, aside a coupel things. Tht was way easer then the original Ocarina of Time  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:16 pm
i couldnt find my old a** first arts but here is a cloud doodle I did back when ff7 came out O.o OLD a** Cloud  

Vir-San

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:17 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Solemn Protector
Sura Tokaniku

Play MAster Quest? That was too easy, aside a coupel things. Tht was way easer then the original Ocarina of Time

I don't have the little disky thing to play it but I heard those things about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:17 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
I'm just the opposite about the cuteness thing. All of my characters turn out cutesy, even the ones I intend to be kind of dark looking. XD I'm doomed never to draw some of my characters right, mthinks... xp

Half-choke yourself on toilet water and go roll yuorself in mud before lettign everything dry up, then sit down and try drawing something cute while picking worms out of your hair...

Unless you feel happy after that, the mood should help whee

XDDDD *gigglefits* Well that'd make it easier to do an evul character, but I'm thinking more along the lines of the right mood for Tiastos, which I can get to easily, I do it plenty of times. Trouble is, that includes being mellow, dazed, and relaxed, all of which make drawing difficult. << >>  

Lloxie

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:18 pm
Bunny Vir
i couldnt find my old a** first arts but here is a cloud doodle I did back when ff7 came out O.o OLD a** Cloud

i Like that, some of the things are off abit, but it's really good. I was still drawing like that old pic I linked, till way after FF8 kame into play  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:22 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir

i Like that, some of the things are off abit, but it's really good. I was still drawing like that old pic I linked, till way after FF8 kame into play
well years ago I did all freehand o.o no guide lines like I use now or anything it was just pencil on paper = drawing back then  

Vir-San

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:23 pm
Solemn Protector
Sura Tokaniku
Solemn Protector
Sura Tokaniku

I don't have the little disky thing to play it but I heard those things about it.

I have to have Ninendo concel, so I useally get em pretty soon after they are out.

But yeah. It was along time since I played and beat Ocarina of Time, and when I got ahold of my friend's MAster Quest. I zipped through that game twice as fast as the original,a nd with everything (Missing lot on the OOT game) Sounds braggy there <<;

any ways, I just wonder if it's just me, or what? cause alot of people who played it, say it took them forever. Weeks after the game came out, people on bored were saying htey weer still stuck in the first level. I was disapointed that it wasn't as bad as people sayed. Probly me ^^;

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:25 pm
Bunny Vir
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir

well years ago I did all freehand o.o no guide lines like I use now or anything it was just pencil on paper = drawing back then

so what do ya do now? I mena what kind a stuff do ya use r what ever?  

Skuger Moonclaw

Vir-San

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:26 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir

now i use frames, guide lines and just over all time to make things look "right" instead of insant drawing things into deformedness like in the past.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:28 pm
Merf, well I gossa go for the night. Nini everyone! <^^> *hugglenuzzles everyone, then scampers out for the night* See ya laters! heart  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:28 pm
Holy mother of a suntanned butter monkey!
I finally see it O.O

The freakin' mistake that's been driving me nuts whenever I draw Akhyraelle! It's been the Gorddamned neck placement and head height all this time >_<

*takes note of mesures*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:30 pm
Lloxie
Merf, well I gossa go for the night. Nini everyone! <^^> *hugglenuzzles everyone, then scampers out for the night* See ya laters! heart

Night night Lloxie ^^
*waves and dances*  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:30 pm
Bunny Vir
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir

now i use frames, guide lines and just over all time to make things look "right" instead of insant drawing things into deformedness like in the past.

should just get back to what you did. If some one I didn't know, showed me that pic, and said "I Just finished this, what do ya think?" I would say it shows alot of promiss. more work and it would be great.

I've tryed to chage my methods, and end up messing it all up. I don't use anything to help me draw, I just draw. (Probly some of my problem) But I don't really think about prework, liek setting up a bunch of polly gons to figure stuff out. I draw a stick figure in a pose, make minor details so to know what to work off, then draw

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games