Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:35 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
now i use frames, guide lines and just over all time to make things look "right" instead of insant drawing things into deformedness like in the past.

should just get back to what you did. If some one I didn't know, showed me that pic, and said "I Just finished this, what do ya think?" I would say it shows alot of promiss. more work and it would be great.

I've tryed to chage my methods, and end up messing it all up. I don't use anything to help me draw, I just draw. (Probly some of my problem) But I don't really think about prework, liek setting up a bunch of polly gons to figure stuff out. I draw a stick figure in a pose, make minor details so to know what to work off, then draw

Myself, I use a basic stick figure for posing, the back line for action, then use basic polygons (really reall fast drawn) for proportions, stick up guidelines so I don't go right through the sheet darkening em as I go with mistakes and erasing. After that, it's more and more detail 'till I can't find anythign else to detail. I often use a ruler or one of those triangle thingies to make straighter lines (like for swords or interior scenery). sweatdrop

And that's if I don't use tracing paper to make additional guides o_0;;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:39 pm
hehe... well i dunno  

Vir-San

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:42 pm
Bunny Vir
hehe... well i dunno

Alot of good Artist feel they suck, or need alot of work. I view my self dubt, as a modivation to push on, and get better. Till I one dy aretch my goal ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:49 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
hehe... well i dunno

Alot of good Artist feel they suck, or need alot of work. I view my self dubt, as a modivation to push on, and get better. Till I one dy aretch my goal ^^
ok i just did a 30 second freehand sketch

Free Hand  

Vir-San

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:50 pm
Bunny Vir
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
hehe... well i dunno

Free Hand

Cool ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:51 pm
DoomNeko
Bunny Vir
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
hehe... well i dunno

Free Hand

Cool ^^
how is that cool? I can name20 things wrong with that sketch. one the face is off center.  

Vir-San

Vir-San

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:54 pm
;-; oh no the world ends! I'm almost out of paper! must bug roomate to hijack me some more boxs from work. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:54 pm
Bunny Vir
DoomNeko
Bunny Vir
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
hehe... well i dunno

Free Hand

Cool ^^
how is that cool? I can name20 things wrong with that sketch. one the face is off center.

I'm not looking at the detailed error lsit, I'm looking at the character, design and pose in general. For something you did that fast, a mistake isn't worth noticing. wink  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:57 pm
Bunny Vir
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
hehe... well i dunno

Free Hand

Not bad, needs better shading *giggles* I can't do 30 secound art, 30 secounds would be a fingure to me. ANythign I do in that time owuld look liek crap. ^^

If ya liek aquicky critique... I would add more detail to the clothing, wrinkels to make it mroe realistic, and I think the body is too norrow. Peopel have curves. and I think that would give alot more to your pictur there. I think the proportions are good, and other then the chin looks too pointy, I think it's fine.

hope that wasn't out of place, but wanted to give ya a view on it

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:58 pm
DoomNeko
Bunny Vir
DoomNeko
Bunny Vir
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
hehe... well i dunno

Free Hand

Cool ^^

I'm not looking at the detailed error lsit, I'm looking at the character, design and pose in general. For something you did that fast, a mistake isn't worth noticing. wink
it's a simple pose, hand in lala land and other in pocket. Pockets are always good for people who are lazy to draw hands razz ! The pose to me lacks movement it's just standing there like a tree. and that is one of my lacking points, movment alot of my art work lacks moment in its pose most either just stand there or sit. I wish I could draw dynamic things like you do in your art. even holding a spork gives the image life. The way I place hands or arms otfen lacks the moment. o_o  

Vir-San

Vir-San

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:01 pm
Sura Tokaniku

Not bad, needs better shading *giggles* I can't do 30 secound art, 30 secounds would be a fingure to me. ANythign I do in that time owuld look liek crap. ^^

If ya liek aquicky critique... I would add more detail to the clothing, wrinkels to make it mroe realistic, and I think the body is too norrow. Peopel have curves. and I think that would give alot more to your pictur there. I think the proportions are good, and other then the chin looks too pointy, I think it's fine.

as i stated below I am well aware of it's flaws. Flods movement and just life aludes me with much of my art. But hey that was drawn in 30 seconds =p  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:02 pm
Bunny Vir
Sura Tokaniku

as i stated below I am well aware of it's flaws. Flods movement and just life aludes me with much of my art. But hey that was drawn in 30 seconds =p

I've seen alot of people who can only draw liek that, so I was taking more seiriuse then I should ^^;  

Skuger Moonclaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:03 pm
Bunny Vir
DoomNeko
Bunny Vir
DoomNeko
Bunny Vir
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
hehe... well i dunno

Free Hand

Cool ^^

it's a simple pose, hand in lala land and other in pocket. Pockets are always good for people who are lazy to draw hands razz ! The pose to me lacks movement it's just standing there like a tree. and that is one of my lacking points, movment alot of my art work lacks moment in its pose most either just stand there or sit. I wish I could draw dynamic things like you do in your art. even holding a spork gives the image life. The way I place hands or arms otfen lacks the moment. o_o

...no matter, you did it in 30-some seconds. I can't even make a head in 30 seconds. Even the hands take me more than a minute each whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:07 pm
You know my crappy art comic on my site? one of thoughs takes me hours to draw, let along colour. >< and I use the lazyes style I have on it  

Skuger Moonclaw

Vir-San

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:07 pm
one thing that does drive me insane is clothes and folds. >_< no matter what I draw it's rare to have any other differnt clothes theme ;.;
so doomie how do you do it? I mean really how the hack do you draw all those differnt clothes?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games