Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:49 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Kat follows motioning Nate to stay "Talk to negi baby ill be back" Goes to Mias dorm room and nocks

((how does kat know negi's name?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:49 pm
Mia stumbled away. When she finally got to her dorm, her fingers fumbled her key. Almost like she was drunk, but she wasn't. Finally fitting the key in the lock and opening the door, she fell on her own bed and looked out the window. She totally ignored the other bed her and Nate had been on. She heard the knock and called out, " Who's there? Vaga?"  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:53 pm
nate nods to kat, then walks over to negi, leaning on a wall. "hey." he said calmly, looking to the ground with his hands in his pockets.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:56 pm
"hi. whats up?" he is wandering why he looks like that  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:58 pm
sk8rkool1
RaWr-i-lovely
Kat follows motioning Nate to stay "Talk to negi baby ill be back" Goes to Mias dorm room and nocks

((She sees the future... hard to explain...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:59 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia stumbled away. When she finally got to her dorm, her fingers fumbled her key. Almost like she was drunk, but she wasn't. Finally fitting the key in the lock and opening the door, she fell on her own bed and looked out the window. She totally ignored the other bed her and Nate had been on. She heard the knock and called out, " Who's there? Vaga?"

"Its kat...Lemme in sweety we need to talk."  

RaWr-i-lovely

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:00 am
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

"Its kat...Lemme in sweety we need to talk."

Mia makes up a lame excuse, hurrying into the bathroom and turning on the water. " I was just about to shower. I'm all muddy. " She quickly stripped and covered herself with a towell, wiping her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:01 am
RaWr-i-lovely
sk8rkool1
RaWr-i-lovely

((She sees the future... hard to explain...)

((and how does she know his name from that?))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:04 am
sk8rkool1
nate looks up. "so.. what were you doing with mia?" he asked, just out of curiosity with a sense of edge in his voice. "why was she crying?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:05 am
((Cant say the future is a secret razz Haha also shes blind jus so you know.))
"Gurl lemme in for i break the door down you met me you know ill do it..." She smiles inwardly to herself  

RaWr-i-lovely

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:09 am
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
nate looks up. "so.. what were you doing with mia?" he asked, just out of curiosity with a sense of edge in his voice. "why was she crying?"

"we where talking and for that second thing she wouldnt tell me" hears the kindda edge in his voice "are you mad?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:09 am
Mia walked to the door and opend it, hiding behind it for a moment. " Your welcome to sit, I'll just be a second. " She said going into the bathroom and hopping into the shower. Tears started falling again once she was in the shower, she figured she better let it all out before she talked to Kat. She washed of, and yelled, " God bless it! Stupid soap." Loud enough to seep through the bathroom door, making an excuse for her eyes and walking out dressed. " Got soap in my eyes." Mia smiled  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:15 am
"Gurl im blind not dumb" she smiles back "I know this has to hurt ive seen it in vivid colors i dont know what to tell you to make you better because theres nothing i can say that would do that but i can tell you that you will find love in another" Stares off into space a bit as she sais this  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:18 am
Mia looks down, trying her best to keep it together. " I.. Um.." She didn't know how to respond, all she could do was blurt out a lame, " Are you okay?" to Kat.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games