Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:20 am
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
"hi. whats up?" he is wandering why he looks like that
nate looks up. "so.. what were you doing with mia?" he asked, just out of curiosity with a sense of edge in his voice. "why was she crying?"

"we where talking and for that second thing she wouldnt tell me" hears the kindda edge in his voice "are you mad?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:21 am
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
nate looks up. "so.. what were you doing with mia?" he asked, just out of curiosity with a sense of edge in his voice. "why was she crying?"

"we where talking and for that second thing she wouldnt tell me" hears the kindda edge in his voice "are you mad?"
nate looekd up, nd he seemed a bit suprised. "n-no..im just...no." then he looks back down, his ears going down too.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:22 am
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

nate looekd up, nd he seemed a bit suprised. "n-no..im just...no." then he looks back down, his ears going down too.

"sad?" negi asked seeing nate's ears go down  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:24 am
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"confused." nate said. "i cant get over her." he said, reffering to mia. he had this weird feeling in him. the one that alwayed ended up making hm the big jerk.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:24 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia looks down, trying her best to keep it together. " I.. Um.." She didn't know how to respond, all she could do was blurt out a lame, " Are you okay?" to Kat.

"Uh yea why would i not be ok i was asking you that"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:25 am
((Ok yall im hittin the sheets dont get too far ahead of mehhh!! Lol love yall!!))  

RaWr-i-lovely

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:26 am
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia looks down, trying her best to keep it together. " I.. Um.." She didn't know how to respond, all she could do was blurt out a lame, " Are you okay?" to Kat.

"Uh yea why would i not be ok i was asking you that"

" You just looked spacey. " Mia shook it off. " Sorry, And Yeah. I'm fine." She said sitting next to her. Mia's heart still ached, but she thought that it was starting to go away. " I just needed to vent a little bit. I think I'm done. "  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:27 am
RaWr-i-lovely
((Ok yall im hittin the sheets dont get too far ahead of mehhh!! Lol love yall!!))

[[ Haha. mmkay. I'll fill ya in tomorrow. [; I'll be on for a while tomorrow, I hope, if nothing happens. hhehehe ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:29 am
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

"confused." nate said. "i cant get over her." he said, reffering to mia. he had this weird feeling in him. the one that alwayed ended up making hm the big jerk.

"oh uhm ok i dont know how to deal with that" he then thinks of something else to talk about "have you seen my fun little fake sister?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:40 am
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

"oh uhm ok i dont know how to deal with that" he then thinks of something else to talk about "have you seen my fun little fake sister?"
nate nods, "mhm" then he snaps his fingers and ria appears. her hair was damp, showing that she had just taken a shower, but she was all dressed and okay. she was brushing her hair, and her shirt was damp from the water from her hair. she looked around, confused. "wait..wha?" she saw nate and negi. then she glared at nate.
nate pushed himself off the wall. "there ya go, later." he said, leaving.
ria continued brushign her wet hair. "whats up?" she said to negi.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:44 am
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

nate nods, "mhm" then he snaps his fingers and ria appears. her hair was damp, showing that she had just taken a shower, but she was all dressed and okay. she was brushing her hair, and her shirt was damp from the water from her hair. she looked around, confused. "wait..wha?" she saw nate and negi. then she glared at nate.

"well he was being weird and made you appear cuz i asked him if you seen you lately. other then that not much"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:54 am
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"well he was being weird and made you appear cuz i asked him if you seen you lately. other then that not much"
ria smiles and laughed a little at his brief explaination. "do you wanna get wet? never mind your gonna get wet anyways." she said, shaking her head, making water droplets fly everywere.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:55 am
((gonn go soon pplz, hecka tired from camping. ;D ill try 2 b on tomorro kkzies?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:57 am
angel_eyes200
((gonn go soon pplz, hecka tired from camping. ;D ill try 2 b on tomorro kkzies?))

[[ Kayy. Sounds good. : D ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:57 am
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

ria smiles and laughed a little at his brief explaination. "do you wanna get wet? never mind your gonna get wet anyways." she said, shaking her head, making water droplets fly everywere.

"oh ok"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games