Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wt0335

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:15 pm
"what did he do"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:17 pm
Kaine smiled "well it was alot diferent back then... certain types of racism was legalized like the vampire hunters guild and such those were times when all of you would have been killed just for the way you looked but... well i never said i didnt like her for being a cat honestly i love cats alot more than dogs and thats not the reason that i dont like tye hes just insolent and ive never done a single thing without purpose first they all have to hate me so they can watch me everymove and subconciously learn from me that way it stays with them" kaine grabed another shadow "i know i really am stupid of all this technology nowadays i was from a time where we had sputnick as the only thing in space... but i can teach you things that no one else is capable of... the first thing is for you to let the shadows carress you let them flow with you like water"

((being a teacher is so stressful.... gonk ))  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:20 pm
(being torturted by mr scary dude XP) she shakes her head "it doesnt matter now"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:27 pm
tye walks into the class room looking like he hasn't had much sleep
sorry im late  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:29 pm
((ya think XPP lolz, not meant to be easy lolz) she looks back at the school "we should get back" she takes a deep breath and flies back towards the window of the classroom  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:29 pm
*Logen smiled, and said:*

"Learning subconciously, now you are talking my language... studies have shown that what you learn subconciously will 'stick for life' becouse what of your brain that you dont use, is there and will allways be there, and will guide your 2 main parts, the Creative and the calculative... and if only one of them is regularily stimulated one of the parts will take over, thats why i use both my Creative one and my Calculative, i create art, and i make Hoverbikes"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:30 pm
Ivan kaines replacement while kaines away smiles "oh your that fox boy that kaine really doesnt like ... hi im ivan and ill be teaching while kaine is in the shadowrealm with a student... umm i guess you can party or leave or whatever i really dont care."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:31 pm
she throws a note at Ivan "give that to mr scary man got it" she climbs through the window and grabs her backpack from her desk  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:32 pm
tye looks at ivan his eyes showing he's seen hell in one night
id rather just sleep if that would be allright  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:34 pm
Kaine looks at her then shrugs "well i dont really know anything about either im more of a spiritual person the only thing i know how to do is kill people, drink and never miss, 40 really good ways at getting rid of vampire hunters , using the shadows, altering reality and riding my motorcycle..." kaine made a chair out of the shadows and sat down "well if you think im such a good teacher lets see i can teach you to shadowmeld"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:36 pm
Ivan just smiles at the kids and with finese brings out several bottle of vodka "well if anyone here can beat me in a drinking contest you wont have to come to *mr scary mans* class for a week"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:37 pm
"he doesnt scare me, he thinks hes scary, hes accually amusing, and annoying" she sits on her desk and looks through her backpack  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:40 pm
tye lays his head down on the desk and shuts his eyes falling asleep almost instantly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:41 pm
Ivan shruggs "ok no challengers? Fine ill just drink until i cant feel feelings anymore... like kaine always said youre not drunk till you have to hold onto the grass to keep from falling off the face of the earth"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:43 pm
"psh be my guest, id like to finally see someone fall flat on their face" she smirks then takes out a journal and starts to draw  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games