Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Geo Creek - Howdy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creeeeeeek
  Awesome?
  Awesome!
  Laaaaame
  Who?
  Eh
  A tamer!
  A lucky dude
  He sucks
  Eh, he's cool
View Results

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:26 pm

Caenai Gyoesari
Guitar Playin Fishie
Custom made digivices, in a back ground with they're avi standing by it. Just an idea....

That's what I thought at first, but digivices are so over-done. I rather like the avvie-sprite arts.
Yeah, good point. Almost every digimon guild uses tamer cards or digivices, besides this one. You'll need to think of something nobody has done yet...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:29 pm

Ok, for the art..hmm, how about...ok Digimon Tamer Cards. You place your digimon on it. It will be pokeonish, but have maybe one leader you have to beat to digivolve it. Lets keep limited in affect, but to get one you need to have a mega. But you can only fight the gym leader once a day, and to fight one you have to gain 100 posts. Then you will have the demon lords and royal knights up in contests. If we can, keep crew digimon in affect. I can give a card example or what I think of it atleast.

Rinexe

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:30 pm

Rin, that's a well thought out idea, but I don't like it. I don't like cards. At least not like that.

-Has idea- Hmmm...Maybe.... -Thinks-
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:30 pm

Rin Chambers
Ok, for the art..hmm, how about...ok Digimon Tamer Cards. You place your digimon on it. It will be pokeonish, but have maybe one leader you have to beat to digivolve it. Lets keep limited in affect, but to get one you need to have a mega. But you can only fight the gym leader once a day, and to fight one you have to gain 100 posts. Then you will have the demon lords and royal knights up in contests. If we can, keep crew digimon in affect. I can give a card example or what I think of it atleast.
Wow! Thats a very good idea! Like the digimon emperors or something! You have to beat one of them to digivolve your digimon. But, cards are overused like digivivces... And it does seem a little bit to much related to pokemon...

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:32 pm

Caenai Gyoesari
Rin, that's a well thought out idea, but I don't like it. I don't like cards. At least not like that.

-Has idea- Hmmm...Maybe.... -Thinks-
Theres something nobody has used yet, but I doubt you will like or be able to use it properlly. Drawing the digimon and avi as the signature thing. Its the only thing I can think of right now...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:33 pm

Not like a crap pokemon card but something different. Hold on.

Rinexe

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:38 pm

No, Rin, it's okay. It's a good idea, it's just not for me.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:45 pm

What about something like this?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Obviously it needs a lot of work, but I think it's a good concept. Finally a use for the template that I made so long ago xd

Caeppuccino

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:47 pm

Caenai Gyoesari

Thats .... pretty cool! I just got an idea! What if we could do a animation of it flipping, with the guilds logo and such on the front, and the tamer and digimon on the back!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:48 pm

Guitar Playin Fishie
Caenai Gyoesari

Thats .... pretty cool! I just got an idea! What if we could do a animation of it flipping, with the guilds logo and such on the front, and the tamer and digimon on the back!

Ooooooh Tashi! That's an awesome idea!!

Caeppuccino

Rinexe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:48 pm

Caenai Gyoesari

Obviously it needs a lot of work, but I think it's a good concept. Finally a use for the template that I made so long ago xd
First of, thats a card, and kinda like my old idea. Seconf off, its a jpeg.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:49 pm

Rin Chambers
Caenai Gyoesari

First of, thats a card, and kinda like my old idea. Seconf off, its a jpeg.

One, I didn't want a pokemon style card like you were talking about. This is an ID card. Different.

And no, it's not a JPEG. Tinypic was just being screwy.

Caeppuccino

Ari Phoenix

Girl-Crazy Combatant

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:50 pm

I will definatly stay around atleast to get HiAndromon, and maybe a skull greymon.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:51 pm

Caenai Gyoesari
Guitar Playin Fishie
Caenai Gyoesari

But there are a few problems with it...
For one, does anyone here know how to do an animation?
2nd, we will still be facing the lack of digimon because of the sprite usage, just like this guild, which is bad.

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:52 pm

Guitar Playin Fishie
Caenai Gyoesari
Guitar Playin Fishie
Caenai Gyoesari

But there are a few problems with it...
For one, does anyone here know how to do an animation?
2nd, we will still be facing the lack of digimon because of the sprite usage, just like this guild, which is bad.

Gabby, Creek, and myself are all excellent artists. We know where the sprites are. I can make animations, as can Creek, and Gabby is learning how to.
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games