Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:32 am
*takes ryoku by the hand an looks at the stange girl*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:29 pm
......... what r u talking about.......... alike?  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:25 pm
*Sora sighs* Ugh, do I have to spell it out for you? We. Are. Alike. Very, very simple. You have a demon, and so do I. *Snaps at Ryoku* So make that wish quickly mundane, because I'm not willing to wait very long.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:55 am
................. fine i'll make my wish............ i wish for the lost scrolls of the ancient Tatsumori's were here  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:01 pm
*looks at ryoku* scrolls?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:24 pm
the scrolls contain to knowledge about the Ka'kari that even i'm not well aware of and also............ i might be about to find away to control this inner demon that came with it  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:36 pm
ryoku..........*grips his hand tighter* i-i cant wait for u cause i wanna go with u to find ur master an help u. *looks up down at the ground* i-i love u ryoku-san.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:52 pm
no samantha......... i can't let u ruin ur life cuz of me, plus ur brother will probably ring my neck if i take u anywhere that'll get u hurt or worse  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:06 pm
*tears start to flow as she shakes her head* i dont care! im going no matter wat u say ryoku!im not leaving u! *clenches fist* besides i need to train to so u dont have to protect me any more. for ounce i wanna be the one protecting u. *looks up tears flowing down her cheeks* i love u ryoku. more then anything! i would anything for u.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:15 pm
*sigh* my master well test u to see if ur worthy to train with him............. i already did and was given the honor to be his first and only apprentice  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:33 pm
*she begins to move to hug ryoku but instead she gets hit by a nija star and falls over into ryoku's arms*

???: well that was almost to easy to knock her down. kyle said it would be more of a challenge due to her brute strength an that demon of hers. im starting to think she dosent even realize she has a demon.

me:ken...hatsu *coughs up a little bit of blood* u b*****d wat was on that thing u threw at me.

kenhatsu: oh nothing really just some poison kyle told me to put on it to speed up on killing u thats all. after all u are a survivor of that poor murdered family of urs. well it was only 5 members of ur family but they were important enough that u sufered so much truam from it u got amnesia. *chuckles* u poor thing. u should have seen the look on ur face when we slaughtered them in front of . a 4 year old girl.

me: u-u wat?........

kenhatsu: well our original mission was to kill u but those poor ppl traded places with. oh my how much ur grandfather pleaded for ur life so in ur place we took his an 4 others ur uncle an ur other 2 grandparents and ur real father.

me:no....u-ur lying! my real fathers at home! u didnt kill him!
kenhatsu: oh my my my. u really r a confused child now arent u. *smiles* well now heres where it all ends.........  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:18 pm
*Throws a kunai at Kenhatsu* God... annoying. *Looks at Ryoku* You know, I thought you'd wish for something like, I don't know... "Let's see what you look like" because that's actually more pricey then them stupid scrolls. Besides... I know who your master is. Want to change that wish of yours, mundane? *Looks at Sam* And you might want to heal her... she's going to die.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:47 pm
............. u don't think i know that *uses Ka'kari to extract the poison*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:17 pm
So... want to change your wish mundane? Or are you going to keep it and live your miserable life? Because I'm telling you now, them scrolls don't come cheap. So... I'm going to tell you where they are, and you go find them yourself. Or... I can get them for you, and you stop looking for me for a whole year. Deal? Or would you rather get the identity thing over with and get the scrolls all in the same go? Pretty sweet deal, I must say.  

iTammie-chan

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:54 am
Shiroi grabbed Sora by the neck,slamed her against a tree."Listen here you ignorant fool!I've had enough of you today. Your like a rash, always coming back when its unneeded. "Shiroi glanced at Ryoku."Give the man some time to think because he is very confused. I am as well but let him mull over the wish. But your not leaving to go anywhere." Shiroi grinned."Besides im hungry..." Shiroi watched blood flow from under Sora's soft fleshy neck.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games