Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Aqira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:58 am
Niaro smiled and just looked at him. She felt a bit stronger but she still felt the new scar on her chest and was her mouth was. She sighed and knew that her body would never recover to its normal state. After she got the question of why she did return she then went up on her feet and then walked a bit away to look down in the horizontal of the town in hell. She then looked down. She was going to answer in blood but instead she found a piece of burning coal so she took it and started to write
“I was free but the guilt was still there. My chains weren’t realized and something or an item wanted to go back to its master. I had no choice “ She then dropped it and received bad burn marks on her hands and then she went down on her knees and just felt that her destiny was to be chained by others. She sometimes missed her time in heaven. She remained silent and just looked at the horizontal  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:49 pm
Gaianame: 0Moon_Maiden0
Name: Harley May Curtiss
Race: Human
Apearance: https://cghub.com/files/Image/17242/image.jpg (common appearance-but is it her true form?)
Weapons: Magic, Daggers, Hand Gun, Body
Skills: Excellent gymnast, very flexible/agile, acting, stealthy, hand-to-hand combat, lock-picking, Shape-Shifting
Religion: Satanic/Devil Worshiper
Personality: Harley can seemingly change her persona on a whim-depending on what type of personality she believes is needed in the current situation she's in. Although anything that creates or causes pain/chaos gives her a glimmer of excitement no matter what. Her regularly seen persona can seem quite playful and flirtatious.
Bio: A daughter of traveling circus performers, Harley became accustom to growing up around freaks as well as being called one herself due to her enjoyment of sadism and masochism she developed in her teen years. Her closet friend was Madame Shade, an elderly "witch" who worked at a fortune teller at the circus. When Harley began showing enjoyment in the darker things life had to offer , Madame Shade shared her secrets with the young girl which was her 'religion' and magic. Harley took immediate interest and was quick to learn. After she learned everything she could from her teacher, Harley left the circus to seek more knowledge. Eventually she met a man who taught her her shape-shifting abilities which involved getting special tattoos placed upon her body.
Over the years she has met several half-demons, which includes Xion, and heard their stories of high/more powerful ones.
Other:
Harley is bisexual.
Forms she sometimes takes.....
Human-Male 1, Male 2, Female 1, Female 2
Animal-Cat, Wolf, Dog, Raccoon  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:19 pm
[Ohh, new character. That should make things interesting.]

"You know Gabriel, I'm not really sure. It was in my room when I woke up but it wasn't there when I fell asleep. Now that I'm thinking about it, we could probably figure it out by a process of elimination though..." Lilith trailed off when she realized that and started ticking people off on her fingers that it couldn't be, mumbling to herself the reasons.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:53 pm
((tee-hee))

Harley, in her raccoon form, watched the Shade, dragging of another demon-a halfling most likely, from her perch. She had only seen one Shade before, and it acted as Xion's little underling. But she couldn't be sure, or bothered to find out for sure. Although the sight of the Shade brought up the memory of her fun first encounter with bolt-boy.

After the Shade was out of sight, she scurried down the tree and shifted to the form of that of a dog. She could cover more ground faster that was. Coming upon the woods edge she paused behind a tree and studied the mansion. She had heard stories about the place-a family of exorcists, and that some interesting activity had been surfacing recently. Of course, from the news she heard all over apparently interesting activity was popping up all over. But what interested her was the mansion and what was held up inside.

Spell books was what interested her mainly, but a few treasures such as jewelry would be a nice added bonus to make come income.

She observed the damage that had been done to the mansion which provided several openings. Xion's handy work. "Thanks boltz," she mused as she shifted back into her raccoon form to climb up to the nearest opening.

The room she entered was a wreck. Torn up and burnt on one side. A worried thought crosses her mind that he may have accidentally destroyed what she came to get. And if she discovered he did....well, they would have to play again the next time she saw him.

She quietly rummaged through the items left in tact. After finding nothing she slipped out the door to the next room-pausing at the sound of voices below. When she deemed it safe-she continued on rummaging through the next rooms, checking for hidden switches to secret rooms and what not.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:30 pm
[yay! hmm bisexual...you know Natasha isn't hooked up yet, neither is Sin :p haha]
[btw sorry I was away - no internet for a few days. got so much to catch up on. hrmm]

Mestopheles looked at her carefully.
"What do you have to be guilty about? You've suffered more than a lot fo people - surely that's a kind of penance?" He sighed. "You don't have to do what Lucifer says, you know."

--

Gabriel tilted his head a little and smiled a little.
"hmm I might guess who it was." He said quietly, taking a long drink.

Sin raised an eyebrow. Suddenly Natasha pointed t her.
"Hey, that's my corset!"
Sin laughed.
"Hope you don't mind. Figured that beeing boob-tastic was inappropriate now I'm leaf-flipping and whatnot."
Natasha nodded. "Fair enough. you could've asked first though..."
"Duly noted."
"hmm." Natasha then smiled. "I'll take the tea as payment, then"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:57 pm
((No problem......hehe-what chaos shall Hayley create.....*plots*))

Harley was discouraged when she didn't find what she was looking for on the current floor.

Slowly and with caution she descended the staircase-still in her raccoon form. One step, damaged from some earlier attack, creaked under her weight and she froze.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:16 pm
The angels and Sin suddenly stiffened and natasha followed their gaze.
"What?"

"Heard soemthing." Sin said. Adam made a move to investigate and she pressed a palm firmly to hsi chest. "You've had too much action for one week. You too Ken-doll." She slitehre dout fo teh room and glnced quickly back.
"Leaf flipping. I told you." She gave a slightly shy smile and continued on.

Gabriel and Adam exchanged a look and Gabriel smiled.
"Did she always have such..um.. potential?" He asked at almost a whisper.
"I don't think she knew what she had at all." Adm said, fodling hsi arms and listening out for trouble.
"The way she smiles...makes me think of Lucifer when he was younger." Gbriel said with a bittersweet sigh.
"I don't remember him much."
"When it was just him, me and God it was nice." Gabriel commented. "Sin's very like him. I think I quite like her."
"hmmn." Adam frowned slightly, itching to go and look for himself.

Sin slithered over the floorboards, her thick scales protecting her from splinters. She headed ot where she heard the sound at the strais and knitted her thin eyebrows together in suspicion.
"Hello?" She asked, immeditaely upon saying it realising what a horror-movoe cliche it was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:00 pm
Lilith watched Sin slither out of the room.
"I hope it isn't big trouble again," She sighed, "With the house in it's state it could easily be the wind or an animal."
She took another sip of her tea and went back to thinking, figuring someone would scream if there was trouble.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:08 pm
Adam still looked twitchy, but Natasha and Gabriel seemed to slip back into normal conversation, iguring teh same as Lilith.

"Yeah, it is a mess." Natasha sighed. "Still nevermind, everything dies, right?"
She then looked sideways at Gabriel, Opal and Adam and laughed. "Most things, anyway."

"Oh, I'll die eventually." Gabriel said with a cheerfulness that didn't match the sentance.

"Well anyway, it's probably just the house collapsing slowly." Natasha joked, tunring to lighthearted pessimism. "Nothing to worry about."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:01 pm
Lilith chuckled.
"We can put a house back together, it'll be fine when this is over."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:22 am
"I hope so." Natasha sighed with smile, remembering her childood running about in the rooms. It seemed like most of the sunlight had been drained from them a while go, perhaps she had been neglecting it for too long.
"Sice mum and dad died I could never really much afford this place, though. Exorcism pays well when it's aviliable, but it was a rarity to actully get employment." She laughed. "Don't have that problem now, do we?"

Gabriel started twitching as the pins and needles grew intolerable again as his hand grew back. it seemed that the tea had fuelled his strength quite a bit, as this time it grew back differently and quicker - rather than a gradual growth by inches, it instead grew in layers, first quickly forming a skeleton, bloodvessels,muscles and skin. He bit down on his tongue and tried to not stomp around to displace the pain and discomfort as it happened, but soon it was over. The missing wings had grown back and were covered in a soft down of feathers, and the more hardy flight feathers were developing and growing at their own steady pace.

Natasha stared at his 'new' hand in something mixed between disgust and amazement.
"That was...unsettling. Thanks for the anatomy lesson."

Gabriel shook hsi hand as if he'd burnt it and laughed. "Yeah, ugh weird stupid thing." he flexed the stiffness out of his fingers and then grinned. "There we go, not to shabby."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:07 am
Hayley sighed in her mind. Just be the raccoon she thought.

She continued down the stairs. When she saw Sin she froze. Damn.... she thought looking the princess up and down. Then she made coon like whimpering noises to express a bit of her excitement.

Opal politely poke Gabriel at his remark about dying bit. "I could go start some repairs now," she then said to Natasha. "Like patching up the holes in the outer walls and rooftop."

Aisling then volunteered to help too-not that she knew much of carpentry. Then thinking of her brother she said, "I'm sure Dougal will help too....whenever he comes back."

---

The Shade kept Dougal's energy levels drained low. It hid itself in the den of an animal which laid dead nearby. Obviously done in by the Shade.
Dougal laid on his stomach. His shirt shirt torn. Blood, dirt, and forest debris covered his back.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:17 pm
Sin gave a sigh of relief, but regarded the animal quizzically. She was sure that racoons were supposed to be nocturnal. Deciding to investigate, she slitehred carefully and slowly forwards so as not to startle it.
"hey, my little burglar, what are you doing here?" she asked in a soft voice.

---

Natasha smiled.
"Thankyou, but we should really take the oppertunity to rest - I don't wnat to tire you out while we're on some downtime." She looked over at Aisling. "Where is Dougal anyway?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:48 pm
Be the raccoon Hayley reminded herself-forcing herself from the excitement of the sexy demon.

Harley watched carefully as Sin got closer. Once she was close enough Harley bared her fangs and growled. More so out of primitive attraction than anger...but she doubted the demon would know the difference.

Aisling sighed. "I don't know," she replied. "I had hoped he would have calm down by now." Her blue eyes grew concerned and worried. Even more so when she heard the growling.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:24 pm
"I think he's making some progress, at least." Adam said. He honestly missed the old Dougal, like a lost friend, but he was determined to be optimistic. "Maybe I should look for him and apologise?" He suggested.

Sin edged a little closer.
"Come on, I'm not gonna hurt you." She said, with her hand inches away from it's face  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games